Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Now That We Know All The "Fan Choice" Slots, Who Are You Voting For?

Now That We Know All The "Fan Choice" Slots, Who Are You Voting For?

Which one of these will get your vote(s)? I'm still deciding.

Crash Landing Glenn
    Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn
    Geldor
    Mini-Comic Trap Jaw
    Illumina
    Songster
    Cameo Khan
    Mask of Power Demon
    Last edited by Tallstar; July 13, 2012 at 05:16pm.

Probably Evil Lyn...
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

I'll most likely vote for Marlena. I can't say that there's any one character on there that I'm really wanting over the other.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Hands down, Illumina.

Plus, she'll be perfect alongside Strobo!

I wouldn't be opposed to any of the others, but she'll get my vote.
    No comment.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    Crash landing Glenn is going to get my vote. They are all good choices and well see then all eventually.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Heroic Warrior
    Crash Landing Glenn - this one seems like one that they wouldn't do otherwise, so I could see someone voting for it, but we already have a Captain Glenn, so... unless they would fix the eyes, but that's no guarantee.

Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lynn - this one seems completely unnecessary. We have a dagger, we have cloaks, the only thing would be that EITHER she'd come with a hooded head a la Skeletor, OR they'd design a hood that the head could snap inside. Either way, we already have TWO Evil-Lyn's, and unless she came full 200X'd out... I don't see it.

Geldor - Awesome, but mini-comic, and I think this would just guarantee him sooner than later.

Mini-Comic Trap Jaw - another variant, so see above.

Illumina - I really feel this will be the only way to get her.

Songster - same as above, but it's more for humor, and I feel this would bring more wrath from the fans than satisfaction.

Camo Khan - If the only difference as paint deco, I don't see how this would be demanded.

Mask of Power Demon - I feel this is another that would be pretty cool, but it's only one and I thought there were two. It'd be a shame to get one and not the other.

I feel that Geldor and Illumina are going to be the top two, and my vote would be for Illumina.
    The power of Grayskull compels you!

My daughter's Hebrew name is Shira.

Songster! For sure!

Geldor! (where's Hawke???) Well maybe I should be glad Hawke isn't on the list.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I already voted for Illumina.

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    as i said in the other thread they brilliantly covered they're collective backsides with this. no matter who wins fans will be annoyed and mattel get rid of a bunch of characters they had no intention of making

bravo guys bravo
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

Wouldn't it suck if everyone voted for EL on the assumption she'd be 200x under the cloak and she was just a cheapo BGEL style repaint? I think TG should give some specifics of what we'd get before we vote.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Haven't voted yet but I'm leaning...

Illumina - 55%
    Lyn - 30%
    Khan - 10%
    Geldor -5%
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Man, this is a tough one. I really want Geldor, but I've always wanted Camo Khan too.
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid, and Despara!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    You know who.

Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn, of course!

"Cloak and Dagger" Evil-Lyn
    "Choose me or I’ll put a death spell on you. Seriously."

When we did a new Evil-Lyn in 200X colors, fans and customers asked for a more specific version that also included her new tunic. To deliver on this request, we propose this slightly different version of Evil-Lyn from the 200X series when she was in allegiance to the Snake Men™. She would use the 2.0 female body buck with a single new hooded head, and include an all-new tunic and removable cloak. To create the “ultimate version” of 200X-colored Evil-Lyn, customers could swap the new hooded head with either the helmet head or non-helmet head from Battleground Evil-Lyn, much as Bubble Power™ She-Ra and original She-Ra can be mixed and matched. This is another figure we may possibly get to in our very limited variant slots, but if she wins the contest, fans just get her that much quicker!
    200X dress, Snow cloak and hood and possibly more accessories, combined with Battleground Evil-Lyn parts can give us the ultimate Evil-Lyn we've always been asking for! Out of all of those choices, that's probably the one people will use the most. Which character in that list gets more displayed than a 200X Evil-Lyn in your group of Evil Warriors?

I like Illumina, but my desire for a more 200X-looking Evil-Lyn oversteps her.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; July 14, 2012 at 09:04am.

it is going to be Geldor for me

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cayman shen View Post
    Wouldn't it suck if everyone voted for EL on the assumption she'd be 200x under the cloak and she was just a cheapo BGEL style repaint? I think TG should give some specifics of what we'd get before we vote.
    He said in the panel that she would be a more 200X-like Evil-Lyn.

Can someone explain the appeal of Camo Khan to me? And if someone wants it, why not just dab blotches on your regular Khan fig? Isn't that the only difference?

MGM: thanks for the clarification. I'd be all over that.

The Mask of Power Demons !!!
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Call me crazy, but I want Songster!
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    NOT Illumina...I mean I'm voting for Geldor.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I am torn, I think Songster would be hilarious as a figure. If Cloak and Dagger Lynn has a hood then I might have to go with that. Illumina or Geldor are close behind

Need to think about it some more
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    The Mask of Power Demons !!!
    The vote is actually just for the one green one.. The purple one isn't part of the vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave View Post
    Call me crazy, but I want Songster!
    You're crazy..
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I'm voting for Illumina!

I posted about this in the other thread, but Toyguru said a while back this is more of a "who do you want to see first?" kind of deal. He could take it back, I suppose, but he did say it!

I, personally, will be very disappointed if a REPAINT or variant of a character we have 1 (or even TWO of) wins this once-in-a-LIFETIME vote where we can get a *NEW* character that has lots of tooling and not a different coat of paint.

In my honest opinion, the only real voting candidates are:

- Illumina
    - Geldor
    - Songster
    - Mask of Power Demon

Again, ALL of these will probably get made. Mattel was in contact with Doug Howard (Songster) but he "couldn't talk about it." The others are very high on want-lists. Geldor won the German fan vote, with Illumina close behind. He did very well on the .org too and is one of the easy-to-make mini-comic characters.

Illumina, on the other hand, will probably never be made unless she wins this Fan Vote. Mattel said they couldn't do her originally, until fans kept asking them about her. Then, eventually they said they COULD do her, but NEVER would. Then, we were told "management" didn't want her made (and her name and appearances were always incorrect when mentioned by Mattel...including the MVC company name who made the 200X comics).

It's been a major "battle" just to have Illumina become a POSSIBILITY of being made as a MOTUC figure. After all of this, Toyguru's newest "Green Goddess" blog entry mentions how Mattel does not want to make some characters from MOTU media because then fans have the rights to use those characters in their personal play and stories. VERY bizarre thing to say, but I 100% believe that was talking about Illumina (again). It goes in line with the earlier "we don't want to make her" mentality.

Also, the character selection was done purposely to split the customers votes. They put characters on their that they obviously are making to take votes away from other characters on the list, which is rather sneaky.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I'm not voting for a variant. And the MOPD, while cool, is still more of a nameless creature to me. I'll be going with:

Illumina
    Songster
    Geldor

Wait? I can't vote for all three? Well, one of those...lol!? Let me get back to you...
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Filmation fan & proud redsquadron's Avatar
    Marlena in white spacesuit... as long as it isn't a straight repaint and has a new helmet.
    I survived the 2013 sub ordeal!
    "We achieved the impossible, and that makes us MIGHTY" (Mal Reynolds, captain of Serenity)