Thread: Greywolf

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar

Greywolf

In the book The Spirit of She-Ra we are introduced to Greywolf, an alternative steed for She-Ra, sort of in the way Catra has Clawdeen instead of Storm, She-Ra has Greywolf instead of Swift Wind.

http://www.collectorsconnection.org/images/25a894.jpg

I was wonderinmg does anyone know if Mattel were ever planning to release this character? I would have loved a Greywolf to go along with Battlecat or Clawdeen... Man I wish POP was still around..
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

irishtat2dgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    In the book The Spirit of She-Ra we are introduced to Greywolf, an alternative steed for She-Ra, sort of in the way Catra has Clawdeen instead of Storm, She-Ra has Greywolf instead of Swift Wind.

http://www.collectorsconnection.org/images/25a894.jpg

I was wonderinmg does anyone know if Mattel were ever planning to release this character? I would have loved a Greywolf to go along with Battlecat or Clawdeen... Man I wish POP was still around..
    That would have been awsome. I am still wishing that mattel would have relesed special edition she-ra toys like they did with He-man. I would have sooooooo purchased those real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    Nah, I don't think they would have included him in the Princess of Power line. Cute story though. Horde characters galore! Plus, it's 'interesting' to see the creative liberties the artist was able to take, what with The Fright Zone looking like it's carved out of a mountain/stone.

Quote Originally Posted by irishtat2dgirl
    I am still wishing that mattel would have relesed special edition she-ra toys like they did with He-man. I would have sooooooo purchased those real quick.
    I know, it's disappointing that we don't have anything like that yet. Mattel should be the first one to try to re-introduce that category of toys for girls to the mass market!

WOW, never knew about graywolf, that's really cool! Thanks for dredging it up from the pits of 80's nostalgia!

D/L
    "I am convinced that the only people worthy of consideration in this world are the unusual ones. For the common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed."

-The Scarecrow, The Marvelous Land of Oz.

Not only does it apply nicely to Masters, but is probably a deep truth.

Powers of Preternia Podcast Video Series
    http://www.youtube.com/user/destrong...s?feature=mhum

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Does anyone know of any toy wolves that are available today that would be a suitable size and type to fit in with POP figures so I can do a custom?

Also, someone mentioned on the forums that Mattel has copyrighted a character name "Clawd Wolf".

Wouldn't it be cool if She-ra was getting a wolf mount to oppose Catra's Clawdeen mount in MOTUC?!

Does anyone know of any toy wolves that are available today that would be a suitable size and type to fit in with POP figures so I can do a custom?

Also, someone mentioned on the forums that Mattel has copyrighted a character name "Clawd Wolf".

Wouldn't it be cool if She-ra was getting a wolf mount to oppose Catra's Clawdeen mount in MOTUC?!

--updated--

Never mind... Claude Wolf was for Monster High.

Meh.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

That link no longer works. Does anyone have pics of Greywolf they can post?
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    That link no longer works. Does anyone have pics of Greywolf they can post?
    Yes, anyone??
    Justice, Truth, Honor and Loyalty!

Visit my website for handmade Scenery, Statues & More! CUSTOMSCENERY.NL

I'm guessing that the OP's dead link was merely the cover of "The Spirit of She-Ra." The synopsis of same is on the .org even.
    Still remembers we paid excessive shipping on Battleground Teela. Is confident Matty will resolve the issue and make it right for us.