Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where did I put my extra fisto head? lost parts stories?

Heroic Warrior

where did I put my extra fisto head? lost parts stories?

Any mind readers here? I swear I had it on my glass cabinet. Anyone else loose any parts that they just cannot find? It's frustrating beyond belief!

Quote Originally Posted by stormtripper View Post
    Any mind readers here? I swear I had it on my glass cabinet. Anyone else loose any parts that they just cannot find? It's frustrating beyond belief!
    Check the dishwasher....I usually think of the dumbest place something can be....I found my phone that went missing floating in the Washing Machine after leaving it on the Dining Room Table....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I put mine on the body of a Triple H figure.

My teela lost her shield and my mini comics from DB Skelly and King Heman walked off. The comics I put away for safe keeping and haven't been able to find again. They are safe though...lol. the sheild was there on Teela's arm and then it was just gone. I've searched everywhere around the display and nothing.

Heroic Warrior
    Nope put mine in a baggy parts for these are too pricey to loose.

My 200x variant head is currently missing right now as well! I had it sitting on my computer desk for a few days thinking of trading it off.....and it dissapeared. Looked all around the desk. Nothing. Maybe my cat took it....haha. Hopefully it turns up someday!

Quote Originally Posted by NSP View Post
    My 200x variant head is currently missing right now as well! I had it sitting on my computer desk for a few days thinking of trading it off.....and it dissapeared. Looked all around the desk. Nothing. Maybe my cat took it....haha. Hopefully it turns up someday!
    I know where your coming from, I had this problem with Zodaks 200x staff a few times. eventuley found it being held by another figure somewhere I had stored.allso lost 200x Fistos clamp weapon took forever to find eventuley found on the bottom of some unrealated toys.

frustrating indeed, it nags at the back of your mind. wondering if you lost it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jestermon View Post
    Nope put mine in a baggy parts for these are too pricey to loose.
    All my parts are sorted in parts bins, not to be lost, now though it's possible the ones that the figures are holding may go behind my shelves or something if they were to ever pop off....but, that hasn't happened yet, and hopefully won't. Now, when I was a kid....hell yeah, I bought new stuff all the time because I lost arms and accessories....was I eating them in my sleep? Where do pieces go when kids play? I'd love a Discovery Channel special about that. Couches, vents....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    All my parts are sorted in parts bins..
    This--^ I used to casually store them here and there, but enough times selling/trading MOTUC figures where I get asked- "do you have his/her extra head or x/y/z accessory?"- and you start to rethink your storage methodology. Just makes things 1,000x easier when you need to track it down later.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Heroic Warrior
    My glow in the dark Warriors Ring that came with Tri-Klops is the only thing I know for sure that I've lost over the years. But I recently had an accident with my MOTUC figures. The bin they are in fell down some stairs. I know that my Glory Bird stand snapped in half. I haven't felt up to looking to see what other damage has been done. Needless to say, I'll be hitting the marketplace for replacements soon.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    I lost MAA's little pistol. ^^ ...AND that glowy ring!

Does "shamefully destroyed" count as "lost"? For one day, a brave soul was indeed lost from my toy shelf.

My Game Room / MOTU Shrine / Man Cave is where we keep our dog during the day while we're at work. There's a doggie door installed so the pooch can run outside and do his business and run around being a dog. And then he can come inside and look at my awesome vintage video games, my replica weapons, and my MOTU collection. Pretty sweet deal, for a dog.

Anyway, the destroyed figure. My vintage Man at Arms head lived atop the Guard Captain body. Looked pretty righteous. The figure must have fallen from the shelf he was on, and the dog chewed him up. I was able to salvage a shoulder armor and the battle armor action plate thingie from his armor. Since I've started customizing I realize that I could have salvaged more, but c'est la vie.

Heroic Warrior
    Right now I can't find my 2010, 2011, and 2012 sub maps. They are in an large envelope that was in my closet, but now I can't find it. Must be around here somewhere, but it is annoying.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Court Magician
    My dog ate the Orb of Power. My dog has the Power of Grayskull and doesn't even know it. Sadly, I had to eventually order another King Grayskull by the power of Ebay. KG and the Orb are safely locked away in their plastic prisons...for now.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Southside He-Ro View Post
    My dog ate the Orb of Power. My dog has the Power of Grayskull and doesn't even know it. Sadly, I had to eventually order another King Grayskull by the power of Ebay. KG and the Orb are safely locked away in their plastic prisons...for now.
    Poor pooch!

What....you didn't follow him around with a scooper and some gloves?
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

"..my dog has the Power of Grayskull and dosent even know it..."

^ funniest thing ive read online in awhile!

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    I had high hopes to find my optimus prime masterpiece black gun while moving to the new apartment ... such piece was never seen again, i fear it may be lost forever

Heroic Warrior
    My dog ate the Orb of Power. My dog has the Power of Grayskull and doesn't even know it.
    Hahahahaha...

Heroic Warrior
    I can't understand why osmeone would keep an animal in their house let alone one that can destroy expensive items, not a scenario I woulsd be interested in.

My stuff walks away all the time. When I went back through my vintage MOTU I could not find Stonedar or Rokon and a couple of weeks later, boom there they are.

I swear my toys are actually alive. Before I packed mine away I would l find them laying on the ground. Of course I'm the one who found Skeletor and my Cobra soldiers with Voltron. God knows what would have happened if I didn't stop this from happening.

- - - Updated - - -

My stuff walks away all the time. When I went back through my vintage MOTU I could not find Stonedar or Rokon and a couple of weeks later, boom there they are.

I swear my toys are actually alive. Before I packed mine away I would l find them laying on the ground. Of course I'm the one who found Skeletor and my Cobra soldiers with Voltron. God knows what would have happened if I didn't stop this from happening.
    Masters of the Universe Classics, Ghosterbusters, and Voltron collector...any one have a storage unit(s) I can use? LOL

I am notorious for misplacing things....and then later finding them where they have no business being. For that reason, I keep all my extra MOTU parts in a fishing tackle box with compartments. Haven't lost anything yet
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Netossa, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Shokotti, Castle Grayskull, Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, Filmation hordak, horde trooper(s), sky high, Kevin kosse heads

Heroic Warrior
    I lose stuff frequently, so I store all of my toy accessories in a Jack Daniels gift box hidden behind my wife's MIB Swiftwind.

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by philco_3 View Post

If there is a heaven, and I get to visit it when I die, I hope I get to watch this movie. Made by Pixar, of course.
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man
    Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST!
    Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

My cat has batted BG Teela's head to parts unknown, and I had a shelf collapse the other day has resulted in my being unable to find the horde emblem from one of two male Fighting Foe Men (again, I bet the cat had something to do with that)
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com