Thread: Club Eternia Subscription Cancellation error ?

Club Eternia Subscription Cancellation error ?

Hi,

I got this mail today, but my credit card is valid. Is there something wrong?

Thanx for your help.

We have recently canceled the following subscription.

Subscription Details:
    Original Order ID: 18244672728
    Order Date: September 10, 2014

Product Name Subscription Date Expiration Date * Amount
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club Etheria™ 2014 Subscri 07/10/2014 10/14/2014 $0.00

If you have further questions, please call Mattel at 877-GO-MATTY or contact Customer Service at http://www.findmyorder.com

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
    MattyCollector.com Clubs Customer Service
    www.findmyorder.com

Call or email them immediately.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

I did 2 minutes ago, after recovering from shock.

- - - Updated - - -

Sent them an e-mail, but no response till now.

- - - Updated - - -

Crappy support from mattycollector. Still no answer to my mail.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I have a response. they told me that the package couldn't be delivered which I cannot believe. My packages are sent to my parents who are mostly the whole day @ home. And there wasn't also a notification from the post office.

But i want my rioblast and entrapta.

Quote Originally Posted by watercooled View Post
    Now I have a response. they told me that the package couldn't be delivered which I cannot believe. My packages are sent to my parents who are mostly the whole day @ home. And there wasn't also a notification from the post office.

But i want my rioblast and entrapta.
    Are your subs monthly or quarterly? I've sent you a pm with an email that might help you.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Hi,

thanks you folks for your help.

Yesterday I called the customer support (a little bit expensive if you life in austria ;-) ) .
    The support told me that they could reactivate my subscriptions and that the 2 figures, which were returned would be shipped again.
    I approved my payment and shipping address.

I'm still waiting for the confirmation mail.
    Until then I'm a little bit stressed.

BTW: I have a monthly shipping sub.

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting for the confirmation mail.

Sorry to hear of the trouble, I think this is the first time I have heard of toys being returned to Mattel, very strange on their part.
    My card was hacked so I missed July's figures and it took two calls to get me back on track for August.
    Good luck.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

It is just painful, I never had any troubles. Ok, sometimes it took more then 2 month but thats ok for me. Every package arrived. I personal think it never arrived in austria.
    Now I'm waiting for that mail to confirm that I want my subscription reactivated.

but the coolest thing that keeps me down, is to talk about it with you folks.

- - - Updated - - -

I called the customer support. Very very friendly. We where able to reactivate my subscriptions and the figures where shipped once more.
    I hope that this time nothing goes wrong.

Thanx for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by watercooled View Post
    It is just painful, I never had any troubles. Ok, sometimes it took more then 2 month but thats ok for me. Every package arrived. I personal think it never arrived in austria.
    Now I'm waiting for that mail to confirm that I want my subscription reactivated.

but the coolest thing that keeps me down, is to talk about it with you folks.

- - - Updated - - -

I called the customer support. Very very friendly. We where able to reactivate my subscriptions and the figures where shipped once more.
    I hope that this time nothing goes wrong.

Thanx for your help.
    I'm glad that it sounds like things are back on track. Let's hope they stay that way!
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.