Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Would You Like Replaced in the Great Unrest Weapons Pack?

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    The green mace does seem a bit pointless. I'd cheerfully trade it for MAA's left-side armor.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Heroic Warrior
    I'd trade the red Teela gear for Trap Jaw's weapons in silver. Clawful's gear for two tone silver She-Ra shield. We still need a purple He-Man shield as well, so I might trade out the blue Teela's shield for that one.

Evil Spaghetti Eater Kobra Khan's Avatar
    I'm not particularly fond of Whiplash or CArnivus recolored weapons. I wish they'd give us Gygor's axe in Tytus colors...
    Pasta la vista, baby!

Vintage NA characters in MOTUC! After Vintage and POP this era needs to be completed!!

Snappy Threader
    I wouldn't like to see anything replaced. I think it is an awesome pack.....

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Did I miss this? is Clawful's Mace the same one he came with? I figured it was the Grayskull Weapons mace in Clawful green. If it's the same weapon, then that's pretty strange as a choice. Clawful *and* Moss Man need the Grayskull mace in their respective colors. And we're getting another Clawful-specific mace instead?

Bawls.

Heroic Warrior
    Is'nt this already packaged? They had a packaged sample on display I'm thinking it's done and ready to go.

The green mace is pointless, but I did see a pic of Camo Kahn eith a green mace so is it maybe for him???

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Teela's red armor and staff and Evil-Lyn's blue shield were ALL requests I've been lobbying for forever. Thanks, guys

Those are huge draws for me.
    The fact that I did not know this goes to show just how out of the loop I've been. I'm sorry, my friend; I'll shut up now about replacing those Teela/Lyn accessories.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Dont need Teela or zoar or clawful stuff. Want Faker armor in magenta.