View Poll Results: Do you want Mattel to offer an NA mini sub, or some other mini sub?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, offer an NA mini sub instead of some other type of mini sub.

53 58.24%
  • No, I want some other mini sub to be offered.

38 41.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you want Mattel to offer a New Adventures mini sub instead of some other mini sub?

Do you want Mattel to offer a New Adventures mini sub instead of some other mini sub?

Would you rather Mattel offer us a New Adventures mini sub instead of some other mini sub? Other mini subs could include movie figures, Filmation figures, new and/or old mini comic figures, 200x figures, etc.

Heroic Warrior
    Yep! Now that PoP has had its own sub, I think it's time for NA to get theirs- all these polls and surveys, with results in the positive for NA, can't ALL be wrong!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

I would prefer a 200X mini sub.

Nope. I'd rather have a 200X sub or another Filmation sub.

I'd buy a NA sub only if it contained Space Mutants.

Yes, I want a New Adventures sub, but also would gladly take a new Filmation sub, a Mini Comic sub (old or/and new), a Son of He-Man sub, a Create-A-Character Runner-Up-sub (old or/and new), a Whatever-Obscure-Character-We-Can-Throw-At-You-Sub.
    Basically everything except a 200x sub. I'd probably buy it as well since I'm a completist, but it would be the least interesting one to me.

I'll support any and all subs -- the more MOTUC figures made, the better!!!
    MOTUC most wanted: Skelcons, Satma, Lord Masque, Vultak, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warrior, Horde Wraith, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Catra Cat Form, Evil Seed 200X, Old Man Marzo 200X, Prahvus, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Skeletor's Robot Knights, Lady Slither, Lady Valtira

Heroic Warrior
    It would be great for the NA fans but it would also be sick to get a minicomic or MYP200x , too.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and and original here

Yes, I am in for a NA mini sub.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

NA ALL THE WAY!!!! Pop and filmation had they're day...Na now please !!
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

IMO the NA figures have proven to be the best translations in this line. For Tuskador alone I would buy three NA mini-subs.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Yes, of course! A minisub is a must in order to be able to fast-track some long overdue NA releases. We only have about half a dozen NA characters released so far (and a pair others we know are coming), versus dozens and dozens and dozens of vintage characters. After around 150 MotUC releases, only a meager 5% or so have been NA releases. I'd consider it a tragedy if after all the vintage MotU and PoP characters (including every D-lister and every variant in existence, even those that shouldn't really merit a slot of their own like the remaining Hordak variant) plus a good deal of other characters from those factions do get released and the line then ends without NA getting to have even half of its vintage characters redone (not to mention Jetlag characters like Sebrian, Crita, Drissi, UR & Gleep, Dreadator, etc.).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I'm definitely in for a NA mini-sub.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    And here's hoping for the return of Power-Con!

I'd prefer NA over Filmation... With Filmation it could be really hit or miss. I do want Scurvy, Vultak, Col. Blast, Sunder, etc, but I'm scared of getting other characters I don't want instead. At least with NA I know I like them all.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Man, one word "Balance" so...of course i want IT !!!
    Just as much as i need some other giant motuc items to be released.

By all rights it should be NA. I would subscribe due to the support the POP received from the community as a whole. The NA figures deseve thei moment in the sun. However, I would much prefer 6-7 highly demanded Filmation figures.
    Last edited by Angel-T; May 17, 2014 at 05:51pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

I would much prefer either a second Filmation sub or a purely POP Filmation sub.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Heroic Warrior
    A filmation sub

clearly a 2015 NA minisub would be not only the appropriate thing to do, it would be the right thing to do.

Of course it should be the next minisub. If we even get a 2015 minisub. If we even get a 2015 main sub line.

Yes and if it fails retire NA.

Both?

A 200x mini sub would make a a subscriber for the first time, so I would like that. However if NA got a mini sub, it would free up more slots regular line for characters from other sources. So both work for me.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    I'd like an NA sub to finish up the line. But that's me. I also don't think it'd have a snowball's chance in you know where to get enough subscribers to go through, so there's that. Their safest bet would be another Filmation sub I think.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    New Adventures deserves a mini-sub!
    Support Crystal Moonbeam in MOTUC - http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...nbeam-in-MOTUC!

I'd love to see a (vintage) mini comics sub
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    I'd love to see a (vintage) mini comics sub
    I want that more than anything but don't see it happening. I'm ok with a NA mini sub , even though it's not my thing, I want people who do collect NA to feel like they got enough figures before the line ends.