Thread: She-Ra and Webstor battle in the Slime Pits - WIP

Widget

She-Ra and Webstor battle in the Slime Pits - WIP

[Apologies for the crappy quality, I only have access to my phone currently since I lost my scanner cable ]

I know they're different universes, but I wanted She-Ra to battle my favourite MoTU baddie, Webstor. I need to clean up the inks digitally and make some minor tweaks [Webstor's knee was accidentally inked through She-Ra's sword, and I realized the sword itself couldn't be held up with the webs in that position so I need to add more webbing stretching the opposite way across the image.]

I know She-Ra's torso is a little short, but I prefer to draw her a little bulkier in the chest, hips, and thighs. [The strongest woman in the Universe should look like she can kick butt, too!]

I haven't posted any art online for public critique/comments aside from on my Twitter account, so I'm interested to hear what people have to say. Thanks for looking!

webstor.jpg

that's very good!! for the record, same universe, different planets

are you going to colour it? if so you going filmation style or going to add more depth and texture with the colours??

I like this a lot.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I like it!

Both their face expressions are great, Webstors confident is very amusing.

I like the very clear ink style, i´m looking forward to your coloring!

Widget
    My plan for colouring is more comic-book style colouring, not quite cell shading but not quite realistic shading. Kind of in-between! Glad you like it, I am not able to get a lot of fan feedback in real life, aside from my husband [who is a HUGE MoTU fan], so I'm never sure if certain cross-overs will be received well!

A picture like this is totally MOTU especially since MOTUC bio told us that the Great Rebellion moved to Eternia and is fighting a long the good warriors on Eternia nowadays.

So a fight between Webstor and Se-Ra is very up to date.

Really looking forward to the finished picture.

Can't wait to see it, coloured and I can't wait for you to post more!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure