Page 41 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 4680

Thread: Toyguru Update on 2013 Subscriptions

I am looking forward to the fighting foe men and I sure hope they add the wind raider guy shortly.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSmooth View Post
    I am looking forward to the fighting foe men and I sure hope they add the wind raider guy shortly.
    With the FFM forthcoming, I would've preferred the Wind Raider Pilot as the sub exclusive over King He-Man any day.

But that's probably just me.

Let's just hope they don't pair him with the Wind Raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    With the FFM forthcoming, I would've preferred the Wind Raider Pilot as the sub exclusive over King He-Man any day.

I dont like King He-an at all... I would rather have Strobo instead.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

From http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/2131031767
    Toyguru on the subject of shipping multiple months worth of items to save on shipping.
    "We looked into things like this and it just isn't possible right now."
    That's funny that's exactly how many feel about your subscription plan.
    Boom.
    Always in the market for Painted Backgrounds from the Filmation MOTU + She-Ra Toons, Bravestar, Blackstarr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Let's just hope they don't pair him with the Wind Raider.
    Agreed. Especially Since he would look cooler in his own package or packaged in a two pack. lol

It amazes me how much we have left this year. We are getting almost an entire year's worth in the next 4 months! I'm glad we got some sunshine from Scotr about the future being secure for 2 years more most likely, and then adjusting to stay alive in some form. So much to look forward to.

Me, too. Strobo rules.

Honestly, I feel Eldor would be the most ideal sub exclusive.
    Last edited by AdultCollector; July 22, 2012 at 06:20pm.

Quote Originally Posted by adultcollector View Post
    honestly i feel eldor would be the most ideal sub exclusive.
    what this man said.
    Always in the market for Painted Backgrounds from the Filmation MOTU + She-Ra Toons, Bravestar, Blackstarr.

Quote Originally Posted by Jii Dee View Post
    what this man said.
    I have to agree also.... "King He-Man".. [so far]...is the weakest Sub exclusive EVER....

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I would have been happy with King He-Man or Eldor. However, with the amount of people that complained about Preternia Disguise He-Man, I just don't know that Eldor would have gone over any better than KHM did!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I was kinda "meh" when King He-Man was first revealed. However, I am quickly warming up to the idea of him! Not a bad sub exclusive at all.

At least they didnt make the sub exclusive Ram Man, right? I almost wish they did since I'm subscribing anyways and the line probably wouldnt be in danger due to lower sub numbers.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I was kinda "meh" when King He-Man was first revealed. However, I am quickly warming up to the idea of him! Not a bad sub exclusive at all.

At least they didnt make the sub exclusive Ram Man, right? I almost wish they did since I'm subscribing anyways and the line probably wouldnt be in danger due to lower sub numbers.
    HAHAHAHA! you are a line survivalist too lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post

I really wanted the Wind Raider Pilot released, I still do, and was my pick as the sub exclusive. I really don't need a KHM, where I would much rather have Snake Armor or Laser Power He-Man way before this concept but he does look good. Eldor would've also made a better choice as he is a fresh new vintage character never before released before and a great add on to POG.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

I decided to order my sub yesterday. I really wasn't sold on it this time after the price increase. I could live without a few of the SDCC reveals this time. What got me was the idea that I just plain might not be able to buy the day of stuff I really wanted on the day of. Gotta have Ram Man!!!! I have had a sub every year so far, so it's all good.
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Do sub exclusives even matter anymore? If some figure won't even have DOS, then they're all sub exclusives.

Sometimes Matty can't win. Shadow Weaver is the exclusive for 2012 and some people freak out saying you shouldn't have such a popular charatcer as a sub-exclusive. So they put in King He-Man and now some are saying it should be someone more desirable like Ram-Man...lol.

If it was Ram-Man people would be burning down Mattel headquarters right now.

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar

I've seen this floating about on Facebook and a few forums. If this has actually come from Mattel that then that's low. I'm sorry If I could afford a sub I would have it in a heart beat but living in the I can not really shell out nearly 600 on toys, and if that doesn't make me a true fan as it see,s to be on this board then I guess I'm not one.

And the fact that this site the one place on line any fan of motu,na,pop, 200x is now has that mentality it just sad
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    If that were true then really again what purpose do you serve here?
    I provide carbon dioxide for plant life!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
    Sometimes Matty can't win. Shadow Weaver is the exclusive for 2012 and some people freak out saying you shouldn't have such a popular charatcer as a sub-exclusive. So they put in King He-Man and now some are saying it should be someone more desirable like Ram-Man...lol.

Funny, for all intents and purposes Ram Man is the sub exclusive figure now.

There will likely be no day of stock for him. They just accomplished this in a more subtle way.

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post

I don't think anyone said Ram-Man should've been the sub exclusive, just that he if he had been, the subs certainly wouldn't be suffering right now. I'm glad he wasn't the exclusive, I just think King He-Man is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...l/eceffaf9.jpg

I've seen this floating about on Facebook and a few forums. If this has actually come from Mattel that then that's low. I'm sorry If I could afford a sub I would have it in a heart beat but living in the I can not really shell out nearly 600 on toys, and if that doesn't make me a true fan as it see,s to be on this board then I guess I'm not one.

And the fact that this site the one place on line any fan of motu,na,pop, 200x is now has that mentality it just sad
    It's not an official image. In the lower right hand corner you can see "Bock" as in "Mike Bock."
    The image doesn't say true fan on it though... just a fan.

I certainly don't think you have to buy a sub to be a true fan. But if you're a fan and can, buying a sub isn't a bad thing.
    I hate the term true fan. If you like something, your'e a fan. Period. No need for subcategories or levels.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    They can't keep selling two to three packs with the individual prices of the figures. They do this at retail too. It feels too heavy on the wallet. If you're selling a two pack, give a $5 discount and a $10 on the three pack. Make it feel like a deal instead of making it sound more expensive.
    Exactly... 3 for $75 is not a deal... if they need to be $25 each, break them up and release them over time.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

The sub is the sub exclusive if they're not available as DOS.