26 27.08%
  • D-List

39 40.63%
  • Z-List

15 15.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Rank Multi-Bot's Importance

Rank Multi-Bot's Importance

Next up is the robotic half of Megabeast, Multi-Bot!

This is a multiple choice poll with 2 categories to vote in. The first category is whether or not you would buy a variant of this character. The second category is the overall importance you feel this character brings to the franchise.

Variant worthy?

Variant Worthy: This is a character that you believe is variant worthy. You're willing to purchase different variants of this character even if your favorite version is the first one released. Matty can certainly put them in MOTUC's quarterly variant slot for you.

Not Variant Worthy: You don't feel this character needs any variants whatsoever. You only hope that when they make this character that they get them right the first time around. You do not want to be taken for the ass.

Importance

A-List: Integral to the story and the franchise. MOTU isn't MOTU without them. This is a core character that is extremely important to you. If Mattel doesn't make them, someone will have some serious explaining to do!

B-List: They might not be integral to the story in your eyes but this is an excellent supportive character that helps to round out the story, franchise and your collection.

C-List: You feel this is a good guest star type of character. You don't expect to see them hanging around the supportive crew all the time but you still want to see them show up to lend a helping hand now and then.

D-List: Fills the role of background character and cameo maker for you. You acknowledge their existence but in a very limited way. This is an "okay" character.

Z-List: You'd rather forget about this character entirely. Should they never be mentioned again in MOTU-lore, you would be quite happy. This character would kill teh lien for you.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    he's a d-lister.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I vote C-Lister but variant worthy. Since he's robotic there are battle-damage possibilities as well as new attachments/armaments.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    I said both variant and non-variant worthy because we won't need a whole new figure, just maybe additional parts to make him different. Like say in another weapons pack, or as an accessory to a figure who normally wouldn't have many accessories.

no variant d lister.

C-List and Not Variant Worthy.

i hope he is combine able with Modulok
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro˛ - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

If and when they do Modulok, Multi-Bot will not be to far behind! In order from greatest to least (Hordak being #1,then the main body of the horde,Grizzlor, mantenna, leech and modulock, shadow weaver and imp, then comes dragstor, mosquitor, calix, multi-bot and all else, then the troopers). I hope that if they do him, he should be compatable with modulock, if indeed they do them in peices?

Snappy Threader
    No variant D-Lister. I nver had him as a kid so that lends to me thinking he is a D-Lister. Just not much association with the character.

Oh come on, who voted A list? They either hit the wrong button or didn't read the instructions!
    Subscribe now for MOTUC 2015! Every sub counts!

D-List, no variants. I've never been a huge fan, but I also never had the original and don't recall him from Vintage.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

D-list, but one of my favorite toys along with Modulok.