View Poll Results: Who wears it better?

63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jitsu

45 71.43%
  • Ninjor

10 15.87%
  • Duh....clearly Plundor

8 12.70%

Thread: Who wore it better?- Jitsu or Ninjor?

Who wore it better?- Jitsu or Ninjor?

So as I anxiously await Feb's shipment, my mind is fluttering with debate over who should wear that extra belt.

While I'm fine with the traditional lion cloth of MOTU, so many figures sport it that I love it when we get alternate torso garb. Additionally, I think both Ninjor and Jitsu look great in it.

So I ask you, who wears it better?!

Los Angeles, CA
    From the pictures I've seen, the new belt/loin cloth piece seems to match Jitsu's color scheme just a wee bit better. Plus, In spite of his all-black uniform, Ninjor actually has quite a lot of detailing going on, and the loin cloth just makes it all a little too busy for my eye. Jitsu, on the other hand, isn't heavy on details. I think it spruces up Jitsu, but weighs Ninjor down. There's also no way a ninja is going to wear that piece, with all of its dangling ropes and whatnot! It would get in the way too easily!
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

3 Club Eternia, 3 Club 200X, 2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 5 Beast Men. 3 Camo Khans. 1 Granymyr

Heroic Warrior
    New Jersey, USA
    Yep, Jitsu. From the pics I've seen, it works much better on Jitsu.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Jitsu. Ditto
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Kennesaw, GA
    I made a custom Jitsu using a Marzo loincloth. I don't know if Iike the Ninjor belt better or not. Just need to wait until everything is in my hands...

Green Bay, WI
    As Ive yet to see a Sid by side vote goes to the all make ght Plundor.

Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    jitsu. I did not want the extra stuff with Fisto, and I didnt want extra stuff for Jitsu...but since they both could have it now, I will at least try it on Jitsu, since it is for him. I'd say that Ninjor does look good with it.

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Nomad Island, USA
    Jitsu looks so badass with it!
    My MOTUC collection here ====>

The Ionian Sea
    It belongs to Jitsu!
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    It's specifically tailored for Jitsu. He should wear it. Any ninja wearing a bright red loincloth is going to get a shuriken to the crotch.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

The Woodlands,Tx
    Jitsu. I think of it as his Ruler of Snake Mountain look.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti