View Poll Results: Do you want to buy Cy-Chop?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

98 45.58%
  • No

117 54.42%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you want to buy Cy-Chop?

I like him, but I do not like him that much to get one. One extra big scissor hand was enough, the other hand should be horde prime´s hand. Are the scissors attached or they are interchangeable? As for the belt there is no use to have a belt similar to Trap Jaw since he doesn't have accessories to hang there That confuses me.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm very excited about this figure!

At first I was mixed about my first reaction. But now I'm really digging this character.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    To boost my Horde ranks, sure!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I think it's a cool reuse of the clear robot buck having organs instead of gears. very cool.
    love the head sculpt & colors blue, orange & silver.

I intend on ditching the scissor hands & giving him the robotic horde prime hands. also give him fangmans prod weapon.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I was thinking of just giving him one scissor hand and one normal hand.

He's probably in my bottom 5 of figures, so he is an easy pass for me.

I should, if only because he's Horde, but I don't. He is a very ugly looking figure. His colors are all wrong for the Horde, which makes me think he wasn't intentionally meant for the faction. I'm not against new Hordesmen, but man, he's really a rotten figure.

Heroic Warrior
    He's okay in my opinion. He's not outstanding, but that's just because I really don't quite get the character design. It's feels poorly kit-bashed with all the different pieces not meshing well. Cool concept: guy with giant scissor hands, but poor execution.

A poor concept, think of this figure as Edward Scissorhands meets Goldar (http://coolstuffvideos.com/spacegiant.html) . . . He should have come with removable hands, and he should have been adpated to use horde Prime's silver hands. The chracter makes no sense. If this character had to open a metal door he could not cut through, he would be useless.

Perhaps, he will look better in hand . . . Perhaps . . . Probably not.

Definitely not. A really ugly mishmash of parts to make a supposed 'character'. A big waste, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Definitely not. A really ugly mishmash of parts to make a supposed 'character'. A big waste, IMO.
    agreed. 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Scientist View Post
    I like him, but I do not like him that much to get one. One extra big scissor hand was enough, the other hand should be horde prime´s hand. Are the scissors attached or they are interchangeable? As for the belt there is no use to have a belt similar to Trap Jaw since he doesn't have accessories to hang there That confuses me.
    plus he couldn't even GRAB them, as his hands are too long to reach there! lol.

I do like the roboto torso reuse, but that's it. everything else is poor imo.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Seen this guy first hand and i don't think he's all too bad. I'll be buying a couple as i do for each other figure.

Heroic Warrior
    I read the poll wrong. No- I do not want to pay for Cy-Chop. As a matter of fact, I wish all my toys were sent to me for free. Since this is not an option, I guess I'm paying $30 shipped for the guy.

I'm gonna paint/stick some kanji to the chest of my Cy-Chop when he arrives. That'll add to his whole gimmick.

I like the look of him, i just wish he had interchangable hands. He will fit into my collection just fine.