View Poll Results: U.K. Fans - Will You Buy A Castle Grayskull?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 40.00%
  • No

9 60.00%

Thread: U.K. Fans - Will You Be Buying A Castle Grayskull?

U.K. Fans - Will You Be Buying A Castle Grayskull?

just curious as to whether my fellow U.K. he-fans/she-ravers are gonna make the jump and buy a CG?? ...

i'm torn, as i really want one - but it's kind of too much for a toy for me when i add customs/shipping to the cost of the product ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

..seriously... BUY A CASTLE! lol

Just look!!!

..then tell me that you dont want that made!

!!!SUPPORT MOTUC CASTLE GRAYSKULL!!!

No, since its not the version I want. I'd sooner save the money to buy characters I want and perhaps additional Horde Troopers. I'd sooner have my top 10 list in figure form, than a Grayskull playset.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Has anybody come up with a figure in pounds of the total this thing will set us back after shipping and customs charges etc?
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

I think $250 is a bit steep anyway, considering I got a CG that fits my figures for £30 10 years ago, so when you add shipping and whats sure to be horrendous custom charges in, I'm out!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

I think you are looking at around £220.00 including the shipping before working in the customs fees.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

I worked it out as over £250 with customs. Hard to tell though what they will charge.
    I got the 200X Castle for £15 so this is a bit of an increase! I couldn't answer if I will yet or not. I would like ot have it as it looks like it will be great but it is alot of money just for a toy. I don't have room to have it on display either so it will just come out now and then to be admired and photographed then put away probably 70-80% of the time. Hard to feel it's worth £250 odd.
    If it were filmation I would have got it for sure. As it is, I'm really not sure yet.
    It's the shipping and customs that kills it for me. If not for that, it would feel worth the money. As big as it is, it doesn't look to be worth £250 to me.