Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ToyGuru Confirms AT LEAST 2 POP and 2 NA Figures for 2013

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    The only ones we have trademarks for are darius, hydron, and tuskador, so im thinking its going to be one of those 3.
    Ram-Man buck re-use for Tuskador?
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

A big fan of Slush Head
    I hope we see Flogg and Mara. But to be honest I don't care who they are I'll buy them anyway. I want everything!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeTeela View Post
    Um, no...Following the "roadmap" (and ignoring the various delays), there was ONLY ONE POP girl scheduled for the months of September 2012-March 2013 (and likely beyond but those months have yet to be revealed). On Toygurus roadmap, Frosta was to be the August 2012 figure. Meaning there was to be no POP figure in September 2012, October 2012, November 2012, December 2012, February 2013 and March 2013. So, just as I stated...there was one POP girl in the entire "roadmap" from September 2012-March 2013...that would be Netossa...the January 2013 figure.
    Frosta is Oct 2012.
    Netossa is Jan 2013.

So, from Oct. 2012 - Jan. 2013 is there will be 2 POP GRebs. Even if that wasn't the plan, that's still better than I'd hoped.
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    I hope we see Flogg and Mara. But to be honest I don't care who they are I'll buy them anyway. I want everything!
    Since it says Vintage toy NA, Mara is a stretch but it is possible so i hope you are right.

And i totally think it´s going to be Flogg.

Yeah! I´m excited!

Tuskador i will like too

but i think is NA He-Man or Darius

Both wanted tooooooo
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Snappy Threader
    Flogg and Hydron, though I do want Lizorr, Vizar and Nocturna. I admit, I know nothing about NA other than the characters look kind of cool. But I am betitng they get the top guys out right away.

I'm glad to see that now gets more attention-NA and not as a step-child is treated.

I do not think the PoP will be neglected.
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkhide View Post
    Frosta is Oct 2012.
    Netossa is Jan 2013.

So, from Oct. 2012 - Jan. 2013 is there will be 2 POP GRebs. Even if that wasn't the plan, that's still better than I'd hoped.
    Yeah I know the current schedule. That still doesnt change the fact that the roadmap they made up all the way back when Stratos was coming out only had one POP figure for a minimum of 7 months.

And Toyguru referred to Netossa as the February 2013 multiple times in Pixel Dans SDCC video, so who knows when we will really get her. They could push her back a few months (like Frosta) and who knows how long it will actually be before we get her.

Right now, I'm really looking forward to Frosta and Netossa and I'll be happy to be getting two POP figures so close together but I still dont feel quite right with their roadmap and I'm not easily placated. Its becoming more and more apparent that we have to fight for these POP girls because if we dont, the line will be sent to an early grave with fighting foe men, Vykrons, Cy-chops and likely Beast Masters and Gladiators before we ever come close to finishing the first wave of POP girls.

Put it this way, we have at least 2 vintage toy POP and at least 2 vintage toy NA figures planned for 2013 (including Netossa). Octavia or anyone Filmation that is also POP would be on top of that. Nuff said.
    I´m glad he says vintage toy POP and Vintage toy NA. He is more specific than i could have hoped and in addition Octavia as an option or maybe let´s say Crita or even Drissi or someone else from Jetlag.

I´m happy.

I really hope it´s Glimmer and she has some toy accurate details as i know they will go with her FILMATION look. They will never go with the locks or the smaller tiara but i hope for silver shading and the staff which is totally possible since she had it at style guide anyway.

Snappy Threader
    My guess is Glimmer and Sea Hawk. After all, he didn't mention POP gals, just POP. I want a Sea Hawk badly.

Heroic Warrior
    Excellent news. I hope it's Glimmer!

Or Queen Angella or Castaspella. Or even Mermista. And if we get another Filmation member of The Great Rebellion, then I hope it's Sea Hawk.

I still predict we'll see 3 POP figures, one being Filmation Sea Hawk

I kind of expect Peekablue because she'd reuse Netossa's parts. And if so then that's...kind of a shame because Glimmer, Angela, Castaspella, and Mermista are the names I'm seeing the most and that I admit come to my mind as the essential four that need to at least be made if we're facing the end. Peekablue and Netossa are pretty cool, but it's still like getting Rokkon and Snout Spout when we're still waiting for Man-At-Arms, Stratos, Mekaneck, and Ram Man.

I also hope that someone like Octavia or especially Scorpia might also be in there. I cannot describe how wrong it would be to not have a Scorpia now that they can make Filmation. To me, yes, that trumps a lot of the remaining vintage figures for a slot.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeTeela View Post
    I'm still not satisfied. Look over the threads on these boards these last few weeks. POP girls are in high demand. 1 more on top of Netossa? The only way that would make me happy is if we get Sea Hawk and either Octavia or Scorpia as well. I'm greedy, yes. But one POP girl in the entire "roadmap" from September 2012-March 2013 is unbelievable. And, like I said in the other thread...any year that has more figures based on model kit package art than vintage POP girls is the year that MOTUC dies.
    Well getting two Filmation characters from the She-Ra cartoon on top of the 2 vintage POP figures could still easily happen for 2013.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I kind of expect Peekablue because she'd reuse Netossa's parts. And if so then that's...kind of a shame because Glimmer, Angela, Castaspella, and Mermista are the names I'm seeing the most and that I admit come to my mind as the essential four that need to at least be made if we're facing the end. Peekablue and Netossa are pretty cool, but it's still like getting Rokkon and Snout Spout when we're still waiting for Man-At-Arms, Stratos, Mekaneck, and Ram Man.

I also hope that someone like Octavia or especially Scorpia might also be in there. I cannot describe how wrong it would be to not have a Scorpia now that they can make Filmation. To me, yes, that trumps a lot of the remaining vintage figures for a slot.
    ALTHOUGH... in a way it might be better to get a "lesser" POP character (though I don't think we will, I think we'll get a heavy-hitter) knowing that 2014 will hit the major players.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

If 2013 actually happens, I guess there is a good chance the other PoP gal besides Netossa could be Double Trouble or Entrapta. After all, 2013 is abiding by the roadmap Scott made before things went south. And there are some rather obscure/rare characters that get made before the big-hitter characters like Glimmer, Ram Man, etc. However, if neither of them are on the map for 2013, I doubt VERY much they would be made in 2014 either due to them not being as well-known/demanded as Glimmer, Angella, Kowl, etc. And will most likely they'll be "lost figures" that never make it into the line, or get trickled out in 2015, '16, '17 as exclusives or whatnot. Hooooo boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    Amen to that Mike! I would love to see Spinwit but I doubt that will happen.
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    ALTHOUGH... in a way it might be better to get a "lesser" POP character (though I don't think we will, I think we'll get a heavy-hitter) knowing that 2014 will hit the major players.
    With the latest panic pills--I mean, quotes, if we don't get a min 2013, we won't get that heavy-hitter 2014. And then if we do, there may not be a full 12 slots in 2014, so we probably wouldn't see Glimmer, Angela, Castaspella, Mermista, and Scropia all in the line if several of them aren't in 2013. I'm sorry, I hate this, it sucks like John Carter's box office. I just thought we were another two years away from this kind of scare/threat.

I really think this is fair. Octavia is POP as much as she is Horde. This SHOULD make people happy. I for one never collected anything she-ra related but collect everything with this line. Octavia would be so cool and a huge + to any MOTU or POP fan. I really hope everyone pulls through and picks up the line. I want some of these figures so badly. EVILSEED 200x and scorpia!
    what i would give for Hover Bots or Horde Troopers. Those would sell some subscriptions and be some big money makers!

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    I think it's funny that I had to wait this long to get my favourite vintage MOTU characters, when I pretty much got my favourite three NA characters from the get-go.
    Personally I'd only need to get Brakk/ Flogg, Hydron and Sagitar to "complete" my NA figures.
    But of course I'd love to get more than these
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    While I would love to get all the Jetlag and NA figures, I'd like to get Hydron, Flogg and Sagitar at least.

NA He-Man and Skeletor too. They would make a nifty SDCC exclusive 2 pack!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Flogg and Hydron maybe? Whoever it is I'll be interested to see how they turn out!
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    I'm gonna guess Butt-Head & Tuskador.
    Does Galactus fart?

Sagitar would be AMAZING! LOL. Character wise he's not as important as Flogg and Hydron, but the figure would ROCK!

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Glimmer & Sweet Bee are my choices.
    Does Galactus fart?