Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ToyGuru Confirms AT LEAST 2 POP and 2 NA Figures for 2013

I'll adjust the title to be a bit more accurate.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Grayskull's Librarian Shadow Weaver 78's Avatar
    I'm hoping the 2nd POP figure is Glimmer. But given the track record, I'm sure it will either be a Catra Variant or a later wave figure like Spinnerella or Flutterina.

As for NA, I'm gonna go out on a limb and hope beyond hope it's a Mytes / Gleanons war Queen Mara and Crita 2-Pack!!!
    Last edited by Shadow Weaver 78; July 25, 2012 at 12:33am. Reason: Didn't see this was merged with NA thread
    Go big or go home

This is indeed good news, the more POP the merrier. I'm guessing Castaspella for the second vintage and hoping beyond hope that the Filmation POP is Octavia.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    This is indeed good news, the more POP the merrier. I'm guessing Castaspella for the second vintage and hoping beyond hope that the Filmation POP is Octavia.
    Has it been said that there will be a POP Filmation character? Scott recently posted a list of characters he considers 'core' in Filmation. Octavia wasn't on it, so I'm not getting my hopes up. She's one of the Filmation characters I'm worried about - the other is Madame Razz.

Filmation fan & proud redsquadron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Has it been said that there will be a POP Filmation character? Scott recently posted a list of characters he considers 'core' in Filmation. Octavia wasn't on it, so I'm not getting my hopes up. She's one of the Filmation characters I'm worried about - the other is Madame Razz.
    I sort of inferred it when he said a Filmation POP character would be classed above & beyond a 'legit' POP character. Seems redundant for Scottt to say it if there aren't any such characters being released. But yes it's wishful thinking on my part, nothing more.
    I survived the 2013 sub ordeal!
    "We achieved the impossible, and that makes us MIGHTY" (Mal Reynolds, captain of Serenity)

Yes great news, this is what we've been asking for, a bit of fairness in the factions
    I think he probably means two including Netossa, I'm hoping for Entrapta.
    Come on Darius and Brakk/ Flogg, lets get those faction leaders!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Where did you see that list?

Could you give us the link please?

Songster is allocated to POP slot right?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    Where did you see that list?

Could you give us the link please?
    here you go:
    http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/5371006767

I wouldn't take that list as definitive mate, he does say 'etc' at the end and only lists two NA characters.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by aric View Post
    Thank you!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    Thank you!
    it's the org...arent we supposed to be fighting?

Quote Originally Posted by aric View Post
    it's the org...arent we supposed to be fighting?

Sometimes one has to be positive...

Quote Originally Posted by redsquadron View Post
    I sort of inferred it when he said a Filmation POP character would be classed above & beyond a 'legit' POP character. Seems redundant for Scottt to say it if there aren't any such characters being released. But yes it's wishful thinking on my part, nothing more.
    Ah, I see. I've learned not to get my hopes up over the years, but I think she'd be a MASSIVE win for Mattel. I just hope Scott is aware of her and Madame Razz's popularity or we may never see them.

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I wouldn't take that list as definitive mate, he does say 'etc' at the end and only lists two NA characters.
    I know, I know. It's just that there are only so many monthly slots between now and the end of 2014. The trend has been vintage MOTU for AGES and although four or five potential POP names have been thrown out there, I'm expecting more vintage MOTU to come. I just hope Madame Razz is one of them, although she wasn't on the list - she's much more important to the mythos than someone like Blast-Attak or Ninjor...

I think we will get a lot of POP in 2013!
    Netossa, Castaspella, Sea Hawk and Octavia.
    And I think we will get Mantenna or Modulok.
    SDCC Exclusive: Madame Razz with Broom, Kowl, Loo Kee, Dree Elle and Uncle Montork
    And the two NA figs could be the 2-Pack slot with NA He-Man & NA Skeletor.

This would be fantastic and every POP and NA Fan would be happy for 2013 I think

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I hope sea hawk is one of the pop and that dariur for n/a comes out.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

You know by revealing this we sort of know what to expect for half year:

January: Netossa, Ram Man
    February: Jitsu
    March: Fang Man
    Sub Exclusive: King He-Man
    Unknown Month: Snake Face, Fighting Foe Men (Q2)
    Unknown Month: POP Vintage Figure, $25 Variant
    Unknown Month: NA Figure, $50 Item
    Unknown Month: NA Figure

That leaves only 5 months of unknown figures, I predict one will be a 200X character, one/two will be filmation, and two/three will be vintage.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I´m glad he says vintage toy POP and Vintage toy NA. He is more specific than i could have hoped and in addition Octavia as an option or maybe let´s say Crita or even Drissi or someone else from Jetlag.

I´m happy.

I really hope it´s Glimmer and she has some toy accurate details as i know they will go with her FILMATION look. They will never go with the locks or the smaller tiara but i hope for silver shading and the staff which is totally possible since she had it at style guide anyway.
    When he says "Vintage toy PoP" he's talking about the characters in the line up, more so than their designs. I presume future PoP will be as what we have so far - Filmation/Style-guide, with "touches" from the toy line.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Bears repeating...

Releasing those POP figures we're all itching for

I've said it before, and i'll keep saying it.

Announcing some POP characters would definitely boost sub sales.

The likes of

Glimmer
    Castaspella
    Angella
    Mermista
    Sweet Bee
    Spinerella
    Perfuma
    Entrapta
    Flutterina
    Madame Razz/Broom/Kowl/Loo-Kee
    Peekablue

and my personal favourite Double Trouble

Do not underestimate POP. We've held out for almost 5 years and we don't even have 1/5 of POP, whereas MOTU Vintage has just over 3/4 released.

We are a big group us POP fans and we KNOW the 4H can work their magic on our beloved characters.

We're working on it. Many of these figures are already in the 2013 and 2014 line. Ask us again at the end of 2013 and see how you feel!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

I love Mos Eisley Cantina BoShek's Avatar
    Is it safe to say Hydron and Flogg are the NA characters? Maybe NA He-Man instead.
    Please watch my videos!
    http://www.eaglekillerstudios.com

4 more reasons not to buy a sub! Many thanks for helping me with this decision!

Personally I am not excited for POP stuff - never have been. Now the NA figures could rock depending on the selections. My wish list would be.....hmmm....

• Sea Hawk
    • Double Trouble
    • Artilla
    • NA He-Man

Given the plea I just read from the 4 Horsemen, I think it's safe to say we'll never see Octavia now. MOTUC is dying.

We'll be lucky to see Frosta.

If this was the year when they really needed more people to buy the sub, based on a downwards trend in sales, they should have given us ALL something to invest in by revealing more NA and POP and less concept characters. Then the POP fans would have a REASON to say "okay, I'll commit to the line for one more year if it means we get to see these four or five She-Ra characters."

But they didn't say that, and only now are they dangling a "maybe, kinda, sorta, no promises" carrot about Octavia, and it really rubs me the wrong way.

YOU COULD HAVE MADE OCTAVIA MONTHS AGO. MOTU FANS WOULD HAVE BOUGHT HER. SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER RECEIVED THAN THE STAR SISTERS.

*shakes head and walks away*

I just ordered my first sub, i know POP is for Princess of Power but would the Horde be part of "POP"?

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Weaver 78 View Post
    I'm hoping the 2nd POP figure is Glimmer. But given the track record, I'm sure it will either be a Catra Variant or a later wave figure like Spinnerella or Flutterina.

As for NA, I'm gonna go out on a limb and hope beyond hope it's a Mytes / Gleanons war Queen Mara and Crita 2-Pack!!!
    Yes please!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!