Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ToyGuru Confirms AT LEAST 2 POP and 2 NA Figures for 2013

With Octavia released, as hinted by Scott -Toyguru- Neitlich months ago and Karatti, we still get one more Vintage POP character and another NA character.

But I do have a question.

Octavia is the next FILMATION release but does that only include FILMATION characters or are JETLAG characters included in that faction?

My votes are for Glimmer and Hydron.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I think it will be Castaspella and NA Skeletor or NA He-Man (the $25.00 bonus slot)
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I think it will be Castaspella and NA Skeletor or NA He-Man (the $25.00 bonus slot)
    I'd probably guess that as well.

I am curious as to what the New York con announcement will be, because if it is a Variant or Filmation/Jetlag sub, it could get more NA and POP figures out there.

If there is another PoP after Octavia, I'd guess Peekablue because they basically have the parts for her from Netossa. Of course the gotta have ladies from MOTU and PoP right now are IMO Scorpia, Shokoti, Castaspella, Angella, Glimmer, and Mermista, and I'm kind of doubting all those would turn up before 2015 if at least one or two don't appear in 2013 too.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Hydron & Glimmer
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Castaspella and Hydron would be cool additions! We need more Great Rebellion members and Galactic Protectors!!!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Well I hope that the 4G service I have will allow me to post considering the Javitz Center puts a hindrance on WiFi (you have to pay for access the network there) and I get in on time cause I will either Tweet or post on the forums as it goes along...
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

As much as I don't want it to be the case, I believe NA He-Man will be the 25 dollar quarterly slot in 2013 and be considered the second NA figure. Getting variants is fine, but I want Hydron or another Galactic Protector before the end of next year. It is time, it is PAST time and that is coming from someone that puts FilMation, PoP and Vintage ahead of NA in most cases.

I will hold onto the "at least" part of that statement and hope that NYTF or SDCC will bring us good news.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I'd have to think, with three of the Mutants now in the line-up, that the next NA reveal will be heroic. Hydron seems highly likely, IMO. I think Scott said in one of the RGDs that they'd be holding off on variants going forward, or something to that effect? That said, the $25 quarterly slot could be a variant based on the price, but since we're already getting King He-Man in 2013, I would imagine any other variant to be a Skeletor. (So NA Skeletor, perhaps?)

But at any rate, my money'd be on Hydron as the next NA character.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    With Octavia released, as hinted by Scott -Toyguru- Neitlich months ago and Karatti, we still get one more Vintage POP character and another NA character.

But I do have a question.

Octavia is the next FILMATION release but does that only include FILMATION characters or are JETLAG characters included in that faction?
    Vintage POP could mean Filmation as well, the cartoon is Vintage regardless if the characters are Filmation....but we do have another POP....Netossa

Now that also is if they consider Octavia a Horde or Horde & POP....But I think we've seen the 2 POP figures already. Now NA, has only one shown so far.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I would say that the biggest characters left to be released in the line are Two Bad, Glimmer, Mantenna, and Scorpia. So, my bets that three of those four would be the first three slots of a 2014 line. With that said, I think the next PoP character will be Castaspella, and the next NA to be Hydron.

I'm guessing Castapella and NA Skeletor.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Vintage POP could mean Filmation as well, the cartoon is Vintage regardless if the characters are Filmation....but we do have another POP....Netossa

Now that also is if they consider Octavia a Horde or Horde & POP....But I think we've seen the 2 POP figures already. Now NA, has only one shown so far.
    As said in the first post in this thread and a direct quote from Scott -Toyguru- Neitlich:

Put it this way, we have at least 2 vintage toy POP and at least 2 vintage toy NA figures planned for 2013 (including Netossa). Octavia or anyone Filmation that is also POP would be on top of that. Nuff said.
    That´s why i´m asking if FILMATION and JETLAG are the same faction. They could give us Crita or Master Sebrian and on top of that we still could get Hydron or the prototype versions of Mara or Darius.

Same goes for POP the next FILMATION character could be Seahawk or General Sunder but still there is at least one more Vintage POP coming in 2013.

Now you see why i´m that curious

Smart money is on Castaspella and NA Skeletor.

But we are several years over due on Hydron. Release him, already!
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

2 PoP and 2 NA? Even happier I didn't subscribe than I was before.

Not sure why folks are convinced Castaspella's on the way...have y'all heard something I haven't?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Not sure why folks are convinced Castaspella's on the way...have y'all heard something I haven't?
    I was wondering the same. Perhaps because Scott has said she's a favourite of his? I'd love to see her, Spinnerella or Glimmer next.

For NA, how about Tuskador? I can imagine him looking pretty sweet with his mammoth tusks.

Is it not obvious that two of the quarterlies will be Flying Fists and Terror Claws? NA variants would be NEXT YEAR by my assumptions of the old road map.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Koopa View Post
    Is it not obvious that two of the quarterlies will be Flying Fists and Terror Claws? NA variants would be NEXT YEAR by my assumptions of the old road map.
    There's only one variant slot for 2013 (one $25 variant figure slot that hasn't been revealed yet). At least in the subscription. It's still to be seen if Mattel is going to offer any figures outside of the sub with the "surprises" they are going to reveal next year at NY Toy Fair.
    Last edited by wayne-klops; September 23, 2012 at 06:43pm. Reason: additional clarification

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    I think it is because Scott mentioned her as one of the core POP characters.

So happy for the,NA people like me...very very happy
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Ahhh. I thought he was saving the "core" characters for last.

Like Glimmer, Kowl, Razz, Hawk, Angella....etc!

Heroic Warrior
    I'll guess Castaspella and NA Skeletor for the remaining TGR and NA reveals for 2013.

But, I would prefer to see Glimmer and Hydron (or Kayo or Artilla).

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    The Wave two villains of NA are almost done! All we need is the super strong Hoove!

Quote Originally Posted by dr thunder View Post
    2 PoP and 2 NA? Even happier I didn't subscribe than I was before.
    POP and NA get represented every year in some capacity.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; September 23, 2012 at 07:34pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)