Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: ToyGuru Confirms AT LEAST 2 POP and 2 NA Figures for 2013

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    This would leave two available monthly slots in this year.

Jan. Netossa, Ran-Man
    Feb. Jitsu
    Mar. Fang-Man, King He-Man
    Apr. Snake Face, Fighting Foe Men
    May. Karatti
    Jun. Octavia, Var?? (Oo-Larr)
    Jul. Clamp Champ
    Aug. ?? (Evil Seed), Con. Exc.?? (Eldor)
    Sep. POP?? (Glimmer)
    Oct. ?? (Strong Arm), 2-Pack (Rokkon & Stondar)
    Nov. Geldor
    Dec. N/A?? (Darius), Strobo
    The $50.00 2013 slot is an army builder two pack Scott said so that lets out Rokkon & Stondar since those are not army builders. Scott said it will be the most highly demanded army builder asked for which makes it the Horde Troopers.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    The $50.00 2013 slot is an army builder two pack Scott said so that lets out Rokkon & Stondar since those are not army builders. Scott said it will be the most highly demanded army builder asked for which makes it the Horde Troopers.
    Yeah, I hope so. I personally like the order of the 2-packs we have got. 1st Eternian Guards, 2nd Snake Men & 3rd Horde Troopers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Neitlich Punch! QCF, QCF, P. Hits you twice. If used with a Fierce Punch, it hits three times and sets you on fire!

- - - Updated - - -

There is also the SDCC exclusive
    I thought I got that? SDCC ?? (Eldor) Traveling Con. Strobo
    Variant ?? (Oo-Lar)
    2-Pack ?? (Horde Troopers)

Throwing in some 200x, Preternia, Unreleased, Mini Comic, Filmation makes for a well balanced year.

- - - Updated - - -

Thus far:
    4 Vintage MOTU: Ram-Man, Jitsu, Clamp Champ, Snake Face, ?? (Horde Troopers)
    2 Vintage POP: Netossa, ??
    2 Vintage N/A: Karatti, ??
    2 Mini Comic/ Other Media Comic: Geldor, Strobo
    3 Vintage Proto/Art: Fighting Foe Men
    2 Filmation: Fang Man, Octavia
    1 Son of HM: King He-Man
    0 200x/MYP:
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

So, instead of a new NA character we get NA He-Man as the second NA character.

Iīm a bit disappointed but only because we got a He-man variant this year already. Two slots for the same character in one year is not the best choice if you ask me.

BUT it was said that we get at least two NA(and POP not including FILMATION characters like Octavia) characters in 2013 so maybe there is even one more to come?

Who knows.

At least itīs a Galatic Protector so Icarius has someone who helps him fight the evil and from the blurry slide he looks great

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I'm hoping that this counts as a "variant" slot and not as the other NA figure. I REALLY hope for one more this year, otherwise you can pretty much count on 2014 just being Hydron and Flogg
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    So, instead of a new NA character we get NA He-Man as the second NA character.

Iīm a bit disappointed but only because we got a He-man variant this year already. Two slots for the same character in one year is not the best choice if you ask me.

BUT it was said that we get at least two NA(and POP not including FILMATION characters like Octavia) characters in 2013 so maybe there is even one more to come?

Who knows.

At least itīs a Galatic Protector so Icarius has someone who helps him fight the evil and from the blurry slide he looks great
    The trouble is Scott has always said the GPs are a low priority. I sort of expect that we'll only maybe see Hydron before 2015, maybe Darius since he was supposed to be the leader of the Guardians, but that would probably be it. Sagitaur would be a big hit I think but he would also be a big challenge and expense to make, so he probably wouldn't get made within a year of someone like Modulok. I am glad we've gotten as many Mutant as we have. If we could only get one more, I'd want NA Skeletor as I don't think Flogg is a very good design and obviously everyone love Skeletor more. But I sure hope we will see more NA than what I've named. I think Classics makes them look very good (I'd argue they look better than PoP has looked, and I've always been a bigger PoP fan).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    I'm hoping that this counts as a "variant" slot and not as the other NA figure. I REALLY hope for one more this year, otherwise you can pretty much count on 2014 just being Hydron and Flogg
    I doubt we can even count on that. Hydron might make it this year, but you know NA Skeletor will take a slot in 2014, while Flogg ranks below quite a few of the heavy hitters people want from vintage and pop. Shoot even in NA I think I'd go for Critta, Quakke, or Lizorr over him if I could only pick one.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406