Thread: Sugarskull Skeletor WIP

Sugarskull Skeletor WIP

While making my Castle Sugarskull design I decided to do one of Skeletor too. I usually hate to post unfinished work, but I decided that I might like a little early feedback.

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    I love this!
    I try to avoid wearing too much obviously geeky stuff, but this is cool. I would totally wear this.

Geeky stuff is all I wear. Let your nerd flag fly, I say .

I love this! I love your Castle Sugarskull too. My wife is real into Day of the Dead/Sugarskull stuff. I actually just molded and casted a couple duplicates of the Alcala Skeletor head and I told my wife I would paint her a couple sugarskull Skeletor heads. I would totally rock one of these shirts, hell, I'm pretty sure my wife would too. I would definitely want a more neutral color (black/white/grey) type shirt. Are you silk screening these, do you do silk screening?
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Thanks for the compliments! I'm submitting them to web-sites that print them and sell them for a day like Tee-fury.com.

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    If you just wanted to get these made, you could just open up a store on Cafe Press, or something similar. I'd be in for one.

Yeah, I'll probably end up doing that. Thanks.

Snappy Threader
    That is very cool!

looking great, I love it. just only one suggestion. the grey of the cape if you will make it navy blue may be looks much better on light blue tshirt.

This shirt is now available for purchase at my Redbubble page. Thanks for your support.

Hey Brad, I bought one of your shirts for my wife for her B-day. It just showed up the other day and she loves it! If you're gonna be at Power-Con I'm sure you'll see her wearing it.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Thanks again Bro. When are you going to post the pic you took of us at the con?

Here you go. This is my wife Desiree with Brad2dbone and his two adorable little boys in their Sugarskull Skelly tee's.

That's a lot of good looking people in one picture! And what fine shirts they wear.