View Poll Results: Which animals do you regularly consume?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cow

35 87.50%
  • Chicken

39 97.50%
  • Pig

28 70.00%
  • Lamb

10 25.00%
  • Fish

29 72.50%
  • Rabbit

1 2.50%
  • Invertabrates (insects or other)

3 7.50%
  • Terrestrial (other animals that live on land)

4 10.00%
  • Marine (other animals that live in water)

14 35.00%
  • Avian (other birds besides chicken)

11 27.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Orger Diet Poll

Orger Diet Poll

Which animals do you regularly consume? I chose to list the most common ones, but if there are animals that you enjoy eating, feel free to list them below.

I will eat virtually anything that comes from the ocean, fish, crab, lobster, shrimp and octopus are my favorites. I don't mind big game meat as well, though I prefer to stick with beef. While I keep looking for great invertebrate suppliers, but outside gimmicky candy with insects in them, its not easy to find here.

Rabbits are the only thing in my list that I do not eat, because I think they are cute, and I prefer to see them hopping around. Silly rabbits. Lamb falls under the "its cute so I can't eat it", as with ducks.

PS: I also think Octopus are cute, but they are so lovely served up as sushi. I can't say no to little baby octopus! Its like eating big savory gummy bears... only they are octopus! Yum! I dont believe in the 'live octopus' eating though, that seems cruel.
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; July 29, 2012 at 12:21am.

Master of New Adventures!
    I was born and raised in Chicago. My wife was born and raised in Nebraska. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    Which animals do you regularly consume? I chose to list the most common ones, but if there are animals that you enjoy eating, feel free to list them below.

I will eat virtually anything that comes from the ocean, fish, crab, lobster, shrimp and octopus are my favorites. I don't mind big game meat as well, though I prefer to stick with beef. While I keep looking for great invertebrate suppliers, but outside gimmicky candy with insects in them, its not easy to find here.

Rabbits are the only thing in my list that I do not eat, because I think they are cute, and I prefer to see them hopping around. Silly rabbits.

PS: I also think Octopus are cute, but they are so lovely served up as sushi. I can't say no to little baby octopus! Its like eating big gummi savory bears... only they are octopus! Yum! I dont believe in the 'live octopus' eating though, that seems cruel.

cow, chicken, pig, fish, turkey, shrimp, lobster, crab.

Other stuff I have either not tried or I didn't like, or the lack of it be available locally.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    While I keep looking for great invertebrate suppliers, but outside gimmicky candy with insects in them, its not easy to find here.
    You eat insects?

Or you thinking more like Crabs/Octopus etc...
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Southern-Fried Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    Cow, chicken, pig, and fish mostly.
    Being poor stinks. Can't try some of the more exotic stuff.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help"

If it's dead, I eat it or give it a good college try. Sushi, beef, chicken, duck, lamb, pork, fish, deer. I however will not eat anything domesticated, there is just some things you don't do.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app