Thread: My Micro Art / RPG Stuff...

My Micro Art / RPG Stuff...

So I told myself I wasn't gonna do many micros after joining this site. Who was I kidding? So what I've got here is what I call the perfect combo of the classic He-Man and 200X version, with a gray/silver belt and wrist bracers similar to a repaint of the classic figure. Originally I tried making the belt straps on his chest brown, and part of the centerpiece yellow/gold. When everything was gray and silver though I think the look just came together better. The sword I reworked based on something on another micro site, cleaned it up a little and made it quite a bit larger as my micro's are a little more proportionate. So here is one of the only guys who won't be a playable character in my RPG [see link in my signature], the ONLY guy who should be in an opening artwork post on THIS site... the most powerful man in the universe.... HE-MAN.

Critiques and comments appreciated and welcomed! More to come... [and check out my RPG if you haven't already!]

~TF~

Evil Master of Mechanisms HordeMonkey's Avatar
    Auckland, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Nice, man! I've done a few micros in my time, but only one MOTU one, 200X Hordak.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

I had already done a take on Rotar, but I'll likely keep making micros based on both the Filmation series and the 200X series combined like above. I'm gonna do a Skeletor sometime today...

~TF~

Skeletor! I reworked this a little while longer after posting and just now edited in the final final version with better shoulder gear and shin guards. Gonna start working on more stat cards for the enemies appearing in the RPG... and more micros for those as well.

~TF~
    Last edited by Thunder Fist; February 4, 2016 at 01:49pm.