Thread: Someone here bought to Shadow Weaver for $40.00 with free shipping?

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar

Someone here bought to Shadow Weaver for $40.00 with free shipping?

If you were... Congratulations!, A while ago, i was "buy it now" her, and when i was paying it, a message appears informing that she was not available anymore!

Well.. Maybe for the next one.

Here is the auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121085897893

Sergio R.
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Soon as you hit "buy it now" it becomes a legally binding contract that they just broke, report them to ebay I would that`s total BS right there

Court Magician
    Maybe. I know it's possible to setup auctions so it only completes once you pay (and payment is tied into the buying process).

Heroic Warrior
    If its immediate payment required someone else can buy it before your payment goes through.

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar
    That's the reason when i clicked "buy it now", i did't win because the payment must be done!
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Not sure but every item I have bought via "buy it Now" it verifies that you want to buy it now after the initial buy it now has been clicked and tells you after you click yes that it is a legally binding contract then again maybe things change

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    Not sure but every item I have bought via "buy it Now" it verifies that you want to buy it now after the initial buy it now has been clicked and tells you after you click yes that it is a legally binding contract then again maybe things change
    Yup - most auctions are this way (i.e. agreeing to buying is separate to paying). But the immediate payment required option changes it.

This kind of thing makes me think it's the vendor that quickly locks the item if it was won at a low price. Something definitely fishy here!

Nah the availablity of the item is tied to the payment process, if immediate payment is required. If someone completes the checkout process before you, then you lose the item.

To be honest, on buy it now auctions I don't get why that option is there. If you want the item, you should pay for it as soon as you agree to buy it anyway.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Nah the availablity of the item is tied to the payment process, if immediate payment is required. If someone completes the checkout process before you, then you lose the item.

To be honest, on buy it now auctions I don't get why that option is there. If you want the item, you should pay for it as soon as you agree to buy it anyway.
    According to the new seller benefits memo I received all Buy it now items or auctions with buy it now option stay listed until the item is paid for. Too many bidders and buyers not paying for items I suspect?

I do that too, i only sell buy it now with the pay immediately option. Had to many buyers not pay and leave me stranded not knowing what was going on. Now, if the auction ends, i know i've been paid.