Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Secret Origin of Skeletor Mini Comic Thread - Spoilers

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Come on guys...... the page for CG characters vote clearly read, He-Ro II !
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danvin View Post
    i really don't hope that Skeleteen turns out to be Unnamed One. this would be so lame. we already have He-Man's character doubled (King Grayskull), please don't make the same mistake with Skeletor as well.

Personally, I still hope that the Unnamed One (no gender revealed!) turns out to be our beloved Mistress of Darkness, Shapoopie.
    As far as I'm concerned, the Unnamed One showed up in the Filmation cartoon--at the climax of "Wizard of Stone Mountain".

After finally being able to read this comic for myself, I've come to notice how misguided some of the nit-piking of this mini comic has become. The first that comes to mind is the contradictions this comic has to the bios. Interesting in that the bios we have to believe are the given storyline for the Classics story. This issue in several spots contradicts what we previously knew with who was where when and how certain things happened, but I think that it's important to keep in mind reading this issue that it is a story as told by Songster. Basically given what Toyguru has said about the line in the past (how filmation is a retelling of He-Man stories by someone like Songster). This story is a retelling of events and just because we see something happen a certain way in the comic doesn't mean it actually happened that way in the storyline. I'm going by the info given in the Bios first, then the mini comics filling in blanks.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Cast aside by her secret husband after his transformation, Evil-Lyn® sent their infant son into the future and plotted to overthrow Skeletor® by releasing his enemies from their dimensional prisons. In a series of miscalculations, she helped free the Snake Men™, Hordak® and Gygor™ — increasing her adversaries threefold! After Randor and Miro returned from Despondos™, the Three Towers rose and Evil-Lyn® found herself again allied with Skeletor® during the Second Ultimate Battleground. At the end, defeated and stripped of her powers by the new Sorceress® of Grayskull™, Evil-Lyn® used the Cosmic Key™ and the Power of Central Tower to return to the future to find a new life with her long lost child — The Son of Skeletor®!

The kids was sent to the future long before she got the cosmic key, and she didn't go with him then...

Here's a question I'm curious about... We already KNEW there was time travel, and that the kid was sent to the future...

Why does it matter who opened the portal? I'm not really seeing any ramifications that Spector started, that wouldn't have happened with Evil Lyn doing it.

Also on a seperate note... why do we think that the third panel is Skeletor's kid? To me I figured it was a NA Skeletor... or Horde Prime Skeletor or something... It doesn't reallly look like 'a mask'... as much as skeletro without a hood. There's a big assumption going on here, but I think I missed some information
    There might be more than one Kid... She Returned to the Future.... Not Went For The First Time!