Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you want your favrite MOTU character protrayed in a live action movie?

Rick Baker is the freakin man when it comes to makeup effects! His work on the Planet of the Apes, and the Wolf Man alone is enough to prove he could master the Beastman makeup. He is my all time fav, and just the thought of him creating my favorite MOTU character makes me giggle with excitement.

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar
    Frank Oz and Jim Henson crouched inside a Battle Cat pupetronic creature effect suit is an unimaginable loss to the world.

I know the chances are slim to none, but if Count Marzo ever appreared in a live action MOTU movie he should be played by Jason Momoa. The dude is a good actor, and could easily pull off the look.

Last edited by Beastman83; November 2, 2012 at 10:16pm.

I do not want Randor to be cast as older, white haired... I want him to look more like the 2002 series. Still be able to fight, early 40s, dark hair with some gray. And handsome as all get out. Marlena same thing, I want her to be regal and beautiful.

Since Randor is one of my favorite characters, he can be handsome too.

He-Man needs to be built solid, handsome and younger 20s. And please no Earth. Keep it on Eternia.

As far as actors go, I'd really have to think. When I think of Randor this is who comes to mind:

randor.jpg

Schwarzenegger and Shriver for the king and queen.

Also what if they only need to shoot an orbital image of the earth, but not actualy a scene on earth?

..like an image of the RainBow Rocket at statosphere before long distance travel launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian-King Paul View Post
    Schwarzenegger and Shriver for the king and queen.

Also what if they only need to shoot an orbital image of the earth, but not actualy a scene on earth?

..like an image of the RainBow Rocket at statosphere before long distance travel launch.

Please stop. You are one of the most offensive people on this forum. Your are not funny, and rarely make any sense. Please think about what you want to say before you type it. Thank you.

Widget
    If there is one character I want the to get right, it is Skeletor.
    Take the important cues from Mike Young and the DC comic, and you can’t go wrong.

Let Keldor start out as the firstborn son of King Miro – but an illegitimate child, the halfbreed offspring between the king and a Gar mistress, one who is later cast out, and Keldor with her.
    Let Keldor grow up feeling he is entitled to the crown and kingdom, but that fate has snubbed him. Being illegitimate, he will never be king, and being a halfbreed, he is merely tolerated, but not fully accepted among either humans nor Gar. This sense of bereavement and abandonment sends him on the trail that will lead to black magic and conquest, and eventually, him becoming Skeletor.

In Skeletor, you have the potential for great Shakespearian drama between Miro, Keldor and Randor, a great arch in itself as well political gameplaying and high adventure of the epic kind. Of all characters in the entire MOTU lore, Skeltor is to me the most intriguing one, with the biggest potential for great storytelling.

Who to play him? Someone who can pull off charismatic, entitled yet beraved, and awaken both sympathy and fear among viewers, depending on what mood he is in.
    Momoa has already been suggested for Marzo, and he would no doubt excel in that role - but I think he would be an even better fit as Keldor/Skeletor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick.Jeep View Post

Please stop. You are one of the most offensive people on this forum. Your are not funny, and rarely make any sense. Please think about what you want to say before you type it. Thank you.
    ..actualy I have thought about Masters for years, and I continue to.

Also if you are not funny and I am not funny then doesnt that just make funny people funnier?

.."Funny thing." Iron Man -Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBoyRM View Post
    I would see Two Bad...but I don't know any actor with 2 heads...
    What about those cojoined twins on TLC? Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    What about those cojoined twins on TLC? Hehe
    OH MY GOD!

Widget
    While MOTU is a blend of Fantasy and Sci-Fi, I would like more emphasis on the Fantasy element and less on the Sci-Fi. (More LOTR, less Star Wars.) Character designs and costumes should reflect this. I'm ok with Wind-Raiders and Rotons, since they are part of the MOTU universe, but I don't want to see a repeat of what they did in 1987, which largely ignored the Swords & Sorcery element and made MOTU a sci-fi film with shiny black storm troopers.
    Also, I DO NOT want to see Prince Adam turned into Bruce Wayne or the Twilight vampire guy. Making him into a brooding, moody character sours the show, and will make him irritating to watch. I like the idea of a reluctant hero, but not one that's self-indulged and depressing.

It's definitly more fantasy than sci fi.