Thread: What figures were the 2011 sticker sheet for?

What figures were the 2011 sticker sheet for?

I understand the purpose of recent Great Rebellion stickers that came with Rattlor, but I see that there was another sticker sheet released with Snout Spout last year.

What figure's packaging do those stickers go with?

Tytus " not sure about re-issues"
    He-Ro
    Moss Man
    Korba Khan if you want to make him a Snake-Man
    Rattlor if you want to make him Horda instead of Snake-Man

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I find the stickers to be incredibly useless. If you are a MOC collector, you are not going to put them on the packaging. If you are a loose collector, you aren't going to put them on the packaging. I don't even know what I should do with my sticker sheets.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; November 16, 2012 at 08:21am.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I find the stickers to be incredibly useless. If you are a MOC collector, you are not going to put them on the packaging. If you are a loose collector, you aren't going to put them on the packaging. I don't even know what I should do with my sticker sheets.
    Three words... Trapper Keeper Decorations!
    Just like you remember it!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    While it is probably true that any MOC collectors who plan to possible sell their collection one day and/or want to "preserve" their collection as originally released would not use the stickers, I can see where there would be some interest for those who don't plan to sell their collection but want to change/add faction stickers to some characters. Maybe someone wants Adora labeled as part of the Horde since she was one at some point. Maybe someone wants to put a 'Powers of Grayskull' sticker on He-Ro. Maybe someone would prefer all of their POP heroes to have a "Great Rebellion" sticker on them instead of a POP sticker.

I understand what you are saying, but everyone is a little different.

Plus they don't necessarily have to be used on the packaging. I could see someone making a nice display for their figures and maybe incorporating the stickers into it. This is actually an idea that I've been 'kicking around'.
    Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; November 16, 2012 at 10:56am.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Snappy Threader
    Right Dynamo, a lot of cool ideas and possibilities using them in displays. I'm working on one right now...

Heroic Warrior
    I am using the stickers to transform Catra and Shadow Weaver and Horde Prime etc into PRINCESS OF POWER figures. My daughter watches the show and wants to participate in what her brother does so she'll get figures from the show but I want that POP logo on them.

Also will use the POG stickers to label the figures my son is first seeing in the three new mini-comics. When he gets them he feels like they are all part of the wave from those comics.