Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Vehicle Pre-Orders, are you interested?

Heroic Warrior andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it's Avatar
    I am 100% IN for the veichles!

I want them all!

Mattel vehicles, Filmation vehicles and MORE!

It would depend on the item, but YES I would pre-order at least one of something.

There are several items I am still wanting.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

A BIG YES from me. Bring them on and I'll buy them all in multiples, where do I sign?
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Widget
    Bring on the Battle Ram!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I am not interested if it is like the Superboy/Martian preorder where you have to pay for the figures in advance.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I am not interested if it is like the Superboy/Martian preorder where you have to pay for the figures in advance.
    I think I prefer paying in advance. It's one thing I like about ordering from Storehorsemen.com, I also like that they do PayPal. I like getting the payment out of the way, and then months down the road, you get your already paid for product sent to you.

The only bad part in this is if it hasn't been sculpted they dont know how much it will cost to make the vehicle. Other than the Battle-Ram I don't think a pre-order will work also I would guess that the pre-order price would have to be high enough so Mattel could break even if a pre-order fell through.

BATTLE-RAM! BATTLE-RAM!! BATTLE-RAM!!!
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Widget
    Yes I would buy all subs of the classic vehicles.

Yes!! Bring on the vehicles
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

Count me in. I'd be even more likely to purchase multiple vehicles in this manner, too.

SirBushnell SPEAKS!

Get ready for a future with a magical blend of science fiction and fantasy. A brand new legend. A whole new war.
    It's coming...

For me is Roton and Land Shark!

HD figures on youtube
    I'd buy them only on day of.

Heroic Warrior
    Absolutely.

Pre-Orders FTW!

I'm very much looking forward to Point Dread & the Talon Fighter, as well as the Battle Ram and some Sky Sleds and would give serious consideration to many of the others.

Crystal Moonbeam & Shezar The All American's Avatar
    I'm for vehicles, any day in any way! Pre-order, sub, day of sales, whatever!

Vintage vehicles can also keep vintage fans into the line, there still is so much left to be released.

Yes I want more vehicles... at least 3 more

I have very little to no room for vehicles, but if they release such as a Filmation Attack Track, BattleRam, Point Dread, or a Horde Hover Sled, and especially The Collector, than I would be in. But not the 200x stuff as I did not care for any of them or the NA stuff.

Yes, I'm interested. Now that the Wind Raider has been released, there will always feel like there's something missing without the Battle Ram.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    The only bad part in this is if it hasn't been sculpted they dont know how much it will cost to make the vehicle. Other than the Battle-Ram I don't think a pre-order will work also I would guess that the pre-order price would have to be high enough so Mattel could break even if a pre-order fell through.

I would agree to a price range, like $50 - $100. I would have paid $80 for Wind Raider, since he made it so cheap, I bought two. I trust Scott in keeping it as low as he can, so if he gave me the range I said above and it came out to be $75 for The Collector, I would be fine with that, if he made it $50, then I would buy 2. Of course The Collector should be massive so $75 is fine. Granamyr is massive, and to think they scaled him down, makes me wish they did not, I would have paid $100 and made room for him some how some where.

Battle ram I'd be down for 3
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Today's answers from Mattycollector are not going in our favor for Battle Ram pre-orders--guys, seriously, how can we make this happen?! We have to come up with SOME way to do this (other than buying ALL of the available stock of Wind Raider!)
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post

I think by know they know it's based on size and amount of tooling needed, so (as a very basic example) lets say the battle ram comes in 4 piexes, the back the sky sled and the wheels, so each half (right and left) is a mold and they could fir four wheels on a mold, so they cost out based on size and pieces needed. prior to sculpting they should theoretically break down the drawing into what needs to be done and go by costs based on previous toys.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I think by know they know it's based on size and amount of tooling needed, so (as a very basic example) lets say the battle ram comes in 4 piexes, the back the sky sled and the wheels, so each half (right and left) is a mold and they could fir four wheels on a mold, so they cost out based on size and pieces needed. prior to sculpting they should theoretically break down the drawing into what needs to be done and go by costs based on previous toys.
    That makes too much sense, it will never work.

I'm up for this.
    Support the 2014 Subscription Video

Action Figure Adventures: a blog about toys and everything related to them. Check out our stop motion animated series featuring 80's and 90's toys.

They should just charge $15 MORE than what they think it will cost and base the pre-orders on that!! I'm sure most folk who want these vehicles are willing pay whatever it takes.

I think a preorder system for vehicles and playsets is the way to go. I'd buy them all.