Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Vehicle Pre-Orders, are you interested?

I'm very interested. Battle Ram is at the top of my list!

Sitting high upon the Eternian porcelain throne.
    Quote Originally Posted by KARAK_NUL View Post
    I would by them all. Sign me up.
    Me too. I'm all in for vehicles.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    Vehicle Pre-Orders, are you interested?
    Yes...yes, I am.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I love the Wind Raider but it takes up a load of space!! I would like to see and would be happy to sign up for some of the smaller vehicles e.g. the Road Ripper, Sky Sled (front half of Battle Ram) etc.

I think these could be done relatively easily and for would guess for around $30-$40 price point.

I would love the Battle Ram shown by the 4H however getting it to the UK, paying for it and storing/displaying it would cause me headaches.

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    I'm down but only if it's a vintage model. Would love a land shark or monstroid
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Anyone else checked out Scott's recent response to this talk of vehicles? I paraphrase; "vehicles take up a ton of development resources/dollars we simply don't have, even for a possible pre-order. We had hoped Wind Raider would have sold better thus immediately justifying to management the viability of doing more, but it didn't so we're kind of dead in the water."

Personally, I see holes in this. The Young Justice two-pack was developed/created/built on spec alone and the pre-order will determine whether a tool is made and a toy rolls out to consumers. Why can't this model be applied to MOTUC vehicles? I made this argument around the time the WR went on sale- why throw the baby out with the bath water? In other words, just because WR hasn't sold well does this also mean Battle Ram and the others won't? Especially if you create a pre-order for it and only MAKE it if the min. quota is met. What's the harm in trying at least? WR was built on spec with no pre-orders so the full possibilities of a pre-order method have not been tested. No harm in trying with one more shot I say.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Personally, I see holes in this. The Young Justice two-pack was developed/created/built on spec alone and the pre-order will determine whether a tool is made and a toy rolls out to consumers. Why can't this model be applied to MOTUC vehicles? I made this argument around the time the WR went on sale- why throw the baby out with the bath water? In other words, just because WR hasn't sold well does this also mean Battle Ram and the others won't? Especially if you create a pre-order for it and only MAKE it if the min. quota is met. What's the harm in trying at least? WR was built on spec with no pre-orders so the full possibilities of a pre-order method have not been tested. No harm in trying with one more shot I say.
    Exactly! I really hope they just try it--then they can make some sky sled 2 packs later to help make up the cost! We GOTTA get this thing!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

I want them all starting with Land Shark. I didn't have a Roton growing up so that is also a must have for me.

Interested!
    Masters of the Universe Classics, Ghosterbusters, and Voltron collector...any one have a storage unit(s) I can use? LOL

Heroic Warrior
    Any way can get my hands on that amazing battle ram shown a few years back it a great idea in my book, were do I sign up and here's a wodd of cash

I'd be in. Anyway I can get them and if it's a pre-order where I have to wait six months then so beit.

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Bring on the vehicles and playsets!!!! I would happily preorder an INSANE amount if that is what it takes to get them made!!!!!! That Battle Ram the 4 Horsemen sculpted will haunt me if it never gets made!! It would truly be a missed opportunity for Mattel. I wish more collectors would purchase the AMAZING Wind Raider so that Mattel could green light the awesomeness!!!!!

I have felt that this type of plan would be the best way to go! I say bring on any vehicle from vintage! Yeah there are some of 200x I also would like to see, being all that was said, why could'nt some of the other vehicles\creatures be put into this without being labled vehicles! Such as Bio-notops, terra-Dactyl, and the such they were animals or creatures that could be brought to life like other creatures! JUST SAYING!!!!

He-Man.org Administrator TheShadow's Avatar
    Interested. Especially in Battle Ram and Filmation's Horde Batmeks and the Collector.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Count me in!
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

cyber-assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by aey103 View Post
    Space is really starting to become an issue for me. With my Star Wars Vehicles collection almost complete (really only need ESB Slave-1 which I think is coming out around Christmas this year) I am running out of room for larger stuff. That said I would be down for the Battle Ram that was shown and I would definately want a Talon Fighter (with Point Dread). A Roton and an Attack Trak could peak some interest as well just to have the all the FFM vehicles, more interest if they ever do a Wind Raider pilot. And while I have fond memories of getting the like of the Land Shark, Bashasaurus, Road Ripper, and Dragon Walker on my birthday or Christmas I am not sure the nostalia for those would equal a purchase due to space limitations.
    With the noted exception of me wanting a landshark also, this is pretty much how I feel about them. I'd buy a few and they are (in order):
    1. battle ram (and no, not the 200x chariot either)
    2. talon fighter (point dread would be a bonus)
    3. attack track
    4. land shark
    Those I want
    roton just for the other ffm to have his vehicle.
    Those whom god wishes to destroy,
    He first makes mad. - Reinfield.

I wish they could start a preorder and if they hit the minimum they need, they could then do the engineering work they need to do on the Battle Ram and put it into production. I wouldn't mind if it took a year or more, I would just like to have it sitting on my shelf!
    Hey Matty, finish my Battle Ram, please!

Defender of the Elders Red Trinity's Avatar
    Bring it on! Not every month, but here and there YES!!!

Court Magician
    Sign me up. Definately want the Battle Ram and the FFM vehicles.

Yes! Only battle ram and attack trak. Battle ram would have been a better choice with the jet sled option like the vintage. I loved having multiples of those. Those would have sold better than wind raider although I am happy to have it.Ohhh and point dread and talon fighter for sure!

Definitely interested. If we can get pre-orders for Battle Ram, Attack Trak, Land Shark, Dragon Walker, Talon Fighter, Road Ripper, then I'm all for it.

Anything that gets me more awesome MOTUC vehicles will be considered a welcome opportunity!
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

Vehicle(s) or even Castle Grayskull pre-orders are fine by me
    Now Showing
    Two Bad
    Coming Attractions
    Modulok

Now that the Castle Grayskull preorder is a go--what about preorders for vehicles?

Since the CG preorder made it , I was wondering if Mattel could not look into doing a preorder for vehicles like Battleram and Stridor for example? I know TG has stated that the Windraider would need to sell out for Mattel to think about vehicles again, but what would it hurt Mattel to take a chance on a preorder for vehicles as well? The He-Man community has really shown that we would totally support just about any higher end item thrown our way when such a high cost item as CG completely blew the preorder goal out of the water. So, why not try a preorder for items that would not be as expensive and cost extensive as CG to make. I'm convinced most, if not all vehicles would blow preorder minimums out of the water just as CG did. I don't think we should let this issue rest as this may be the last chance to see that awesome Battleram figure (and other vehicles) shown at SDCC 2010 (the thing's already tooled!). What does everyone else think?

I bet they could hit the minimum for Battle Ram. I say go for it, but I'd guess we won't see anything like this until SDCC at the earliest (though there is that secret plan coming at ToyFair...hmmm).
    Hey Matty, finish my Battle Ram, please!