Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Vehicle Pre-Orders, are you interested?

I totally support pre-orders for vehicles! It seems like a no-brainer to me - I can't believe they're not doing it already.

Hopefully the success of CG will inspire them!
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

I say: bring it on! My Wind Raider needs company... or even better somes foes!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dog View Post
    Battle Ram for me since I plan to mainly stick with the original toys. First 8 figures, Battle Cat, Wind Raider, Battle Ram and GRAYSKULL!!
    I'm a fan of that era as well, first and foremost...but once upon a time I also said I would mainly stick to those figures in this line...that plan didn't turn out so well.

The great thing about the Battle Ram is that there would be no b-sheets or 'we can't sculpt it yet' stuff due to lack of resources. It's done, we've seen it. Just take some pretty pictures and let the fans speak with their wallets.

I would want...

Attack Track Filmation style.
    Dragon Walker
    Skeletor's Battle Ram chariot MYP cartoon.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    There definetly needs to be preorders for the Battle Ram and Roton.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Yes! I really hope this leads to Mattel looking at pre-orders for vehicles. MOTU is more than just a series of great figures, the play-sets and vehicles are just as important to me. I love my Wind Raider so bring on Battle Ram, Rotton, Land Shark, Road Ripper, etc... I'd buy them all, my figures are bored all lined up on the shelf waiting for their rides!

I think a pre-order might work for vehicles, considering how Mattel viewed the WR situation. Meet the goal in the thermometer and a vehicle gets the green light for production. I'd be in it for some vehicles for sure. Land Shark, Roton and Road Ripper is all i'd like vehicle-wise for my Classics collection.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

YES to vehicle preorders, I so would love to have SPYDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me it's Battle Ram first since it's scuplted and we have seen it already and straight after: SPYDOR, even before Roton and Land Shark!

Theoretically the pre-order system should be in place for every item on Matty but especially the vehicles.

I'd love to have:

Battle Ram
    Attack Trak
    Point Dread and the Talon Fighter
    Roton
    MYP Battle Chariot
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Since there are still windraiders available, I do wonder whether even a preorder system for vehicles would be approved by Management. Snake Mountain I can see happening since Grayskull was 'successful', but as long as those windraiders sit in the warehouse I'm sure vehicles will continue to be labelled as 'failure' by Management.

Attack-Trak is the number 1 vehicle I really want bad.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Is this even a question? I sure hope that with the success of CG, Matty will consider a pre-order option for vehicles. I mean,.... doing a pre-order for a HUGE HUGE item for CG was a success. Should be peanuts to have a pre-order for a Roton or a Land Shark. I friggin want a Land Shark!

LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK!

If we can meet a preorder quota for a huge-ticket item like Castle Grayskull, why not set up a preorder for one heroic vehicle and one villain vehicle at the same time? Say Battle Ram and Roton, or Battle Ram and Land Shark? If the vehicles are going to be $50/each, that should be very easy to do considering CG is 5 times higher than that!

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    I would want...

Attack Track Filmation style.
    Dragon Walker
    Skeletor's Battle Ram chariot MYP cartoon.

The horsemen would CRUSH the Chariot. only problem is the name is somewhat redundant witht he original battleram existing.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    So when will i get this Battle Ram?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Of course...I need my Attak Trak, Battle Ram, Dragon Walker, and Land Shark!

Absolutely! Battle Ram all the way!

Then: Point Dread with Talon Fighter to perch atop of Castle Grayskull!
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Heroic Warrior
    I hope that we will see the Battle Ram in 2014! The pre-order could work for this item!

master of hiphop
    yep.... battle ram next!!!! it's all ready to go, this is a great way to see if large items like this will move.. and i think at price points of 50 bucks.. they will move fast.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

I'm hoping for Land Shark, but if they do a Pre-order vehicle, it will be Battle Ram. It's been sculpted already and has the most fan demand.

I'm on board for vehicle pre-orders!
    1) Battle Ram
    2) Talon Fighter w Point Dread
    3)Roton

Battle Ram would make the most sense:

The MOTUC Battle Ram prototype

Actually a vehicle pre-order seems much more manageable than an expensive play set- at least more manageable for the ol' wallet. I'd totally be down for it. And what better way to show Matty mngt which vehicles fans truly want? As pre-sale seems to be the order of the day for most Matty 'adult collector' lines I say let this system define the product list from here forward.

Now if they'd only do this with the figure pre-sale! Give us 12 months of product to vote on and define that years list based on the most popular items. I hate this buying blind crap. It's so 2011.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by byinfernoslight View Post
    Since there are still windraiders available, I do wonder whether even a preorder system for vehicles would be approved by Management. Snake Mountain I can see happening since Grayskull was 'successful', but as long as those windraiders sit in the warehouse I'm sure vehicles will continue to be labelled as 'failure' by Management.
    I think the Windraider issue needs to be put to rest by Mattel. If they did a preorder for a vehicle they would know what to produce and not have any overstock. I think it would be silly for them to at LEAST not try a preorder. I think if you ask most people here they would have preferred a Battleram in the first place to WR (even though it was nice ). Mattel only has money to lose by at least not trying a preorder system for vehicles

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torak View Post
    Battle Ram would make the most sense:

The MOTUC Battle Ram prototype
    It would be such a SHAME to not ever get this--it's already tooled!

This line will be a complete failure if we don't get a "Spitbull"