Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Are we still going to get Veena, Gladiator, Eldor, and Beast Lord?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Im disappointed that the line has not gotten to Eldor or Veena yet. whats the deal?!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Eldor still has a big chance to be made i think. He, Darius and Maras prototype status makes them very likely to be included in the new roadmap.

Queen Veena on the other hand? I´m not sure about that. As much as i want her plus her mini comic appearance with clear MOTUC references made her arrival more possible but in the end we simply have to wait and see.

But i´m not giving up hope
    Last edited by Niki; August 11, 2013 at 01:34pm.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I hope yes, they're all good characters that deserve to be made at some point in the line, but I think ELDOR its for sure part of the 2 year "wrap up plan" (or plan b)
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    who does not want Eldo or Veena they are important characters. Are they not?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

veena staff.jpg
    Veena has a weapon. The staff she has in the new dc 52 comic the the Heman H on top should come with her action figure. pic to follow
    Last edited by facet; June 4, 2014 at 01:43am.

Heroic Warrior
    From this era we also need SARYN!!!! With the Snake blade as an accessory!