View Poll Results: How do you want Modulok represented in MOTUC?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original Toyline version?

48 35.82%
  • Filmation Version?

45 33.58%
  • Give me both darn it!

41 30.60%

Thread: Campaign for Filmation Modulok in MOTUC

Hybrid View

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar

Campaign for Filmation Modulok in MOTUC

Now, I know he won't be "just as you remember" but since the MOTUC line is likely to include less beasts/oversized figures going forward, I'm worried that they won't produce Modulok in the pull apart and rearrange into lots of different creatures style he was in the 80's before the end of the line since it will involve too much new tooling.

I think the best solution to get Modulok made would be for Mattel to make him as he looked in the Filmation series, as it wouldn't take that much tooling.

What do you think?

I'd hate for the line to end without Modulok represented in any way we can get him.

Should we start a campaign to make Toyguru and Mattel aware that we want Filmation Modulok if they can't produce the original toy version?
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Heroic Warrior
    I'll take a non-modular Modulok if that's the only way we'll get him but I'd prefer a full-on Classic remake 100x more.

Don't understand the point of the poll though. I'm already certain how the results will turn out...

I didn't vote, but this will predictably end with "Original Toyline version" winning....then when he is subsequently released as such, ppl will complain of the "muppet" heads.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I want both in one.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Filmation!

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    I want both versions in one like Emiliano's design:

MOTUC-Modulok.jpg

modulok.jpg
    modulok.jpg
    TheTreacheryOfModulokusa.jpg
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Both at once, I say!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

My preference is for the original toy version, but there is no reason why they can't include the Filmation armor so that fans of both can have both. If he comes packaged with armor on, my hope is that it's removable.

I think Mantenna is a pretty big indicator that we’re going to get an amalgamation of the two.

Here's hoping!