View Poll Results: Do you want MOTUC Netossa in your collection?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

132 73.74%
  • No

47 26.26%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you want MOTUC Netossa in your collection?

Heroic Warrior
    Yes but the cape is shameful, and hair are little convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    MasterCollector, check out the episodes in the cartoon that feature her.

She actually seemed to become kind of a regular at the very end. There are a couple of episodes where it's She-Ra, Swiftwind, Bow, Kowl, and Netossa.

She's a pretty cool character with a lot of potential. Giver her a chance.

And YES... I really like her. I just wish they'd given her a spear (recolored Goddess spear) and a cross-bow or another trapping device. She's a huntress... where's her gear??
    I took the advice you gave MC and she's growing on me.....I'll wait till she's in hand to decide

I'll be happy to own her, though I do hope to see an appropriately colored sword, staff, or other weapon released for her.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm looking forward to getting her.
    the headdress is a must have.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Netossa has always been one of my favorite characters and I'm so pumped to be getting her. She was in several of the later episodes, which my mom taped for me and I watched over and over again growing up.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Yes.

But, she could have been much better with "silver" highlights instead of pale blue on the skirt, head-fans, etc and if she came with the helmet and an appropriate weapon (either repainted BP She-Ra sword or repainted Green Goddess spear).

In its current form, the figure doesn't really reflect great value for money. And I'm also unsure why her "cape" ate up so much of the budget when it's only going to function as a cape. Wouldn't it just be the same material as all of the other capes, but with holes in it? Toyguru may say that it is a "weapon", but who is going to pose/display Netossa holding the cape instead of wearing it?

Beasts were made to kill Mamblo's Avatar
    Yes I want her!

Yeah, need some PoP figures and Netossa (and Frosta) are welcome additions.

Not really no. I don't hate her but I have no interest.

Yes, yes and thrice YES! She's amazingly beautiful. Honestly, this is the Netossa I've wanted since I first heard of her about fifteen years ago.

For those who haven't' seen it, watch When Whispering Woods Last Bloomed - it's a flashback story that shows Netossa to be feisty and FIERCE. She and Spinnerella are a great partnership.

I wish she came in a two-pack with her dear "sister" Spinnerella-- but I will absolutely take Netossa. She'll end up having more weapons, as befits a huntress, but I'm glad she's coming.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I want them all! and as bBrian said there is a lot of clever part reuse in the vintage figures, I took this pic on the weekend.

as you can see from just this group.

Peek A Blu & Netossa
    Flutterina & Spinnerella
    Castaspella & Entrapta
    Sweet Bee and Catra

all share sculpts!

which makes me even more curious as to why Mattel would limit the reuse of Netossas Bodice by sculpting the hip armor on it and not make it part of the skirt!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    MasterCollector, check out the episodes in the cartoon that feature her.

She actually seemed to become kind of a regular at the very end. There are a couple of episodes where it's She-Ra, Swiftwind, Bow, Kowl, and Netossa.

She's a pretty cool character with a lot of potential. Giver her a chance.
    This.

I am happy we are getting Netossa, although I am surprised she was put ahead of Glimmer..... after seeing PD's review, I'm excited for her.
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Yep, sure do
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

This figure has no place on my shelf and will promptly be sold!
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    I already sold both figures on secondary market... So when they arrive, they`ll leave in an instant.

Heroic Warrior
    Of course I want her. A black female action figure that isn't Storm? That rarity alone makes her a must.

Wait...she isn't Storm is she?

J/k. I can't wait for "Araea- Mistress of the Skies" to arrive. Yeah- I had to re-imagine her whole character. Her super "net tossing" abilities are about as stupid as a "champion of clamping". It's fun fixing mid 80's Mattel's ethnically biased failures.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Of course I want Netossa. I want all the PoP characters!

I still am kinda insulted by the lack of accessories and general disregard in the treatment of PoP though. And I totally don't understand why Netossa at this point.

It's cool to get a more obscure character like this because later on we might not have the chance.
    So, getting the less popular POP figures early is probably a smart thing.
    I know this was said some months ago, but I kinda wanted to dredge it because it was echoed again and by most if not all the RGD cast recently answering a voice mail. I realize that most people just have a "I want what I want and I want it know" mentality and generally have a bad attitude about it, but honestly I think those people are right, just for the wrong reasons. I'm usually right on board with your opinions, bcrduke, but I just don't understand this philosophy. I understand about the whole shared parts thing, but that just makes it even more curious to me. I don't understand how leading with the more obscure character with shared parts in shaky year 5 and hoping we even make it to a still more shaky year 7 or so for a reuse of parts on the more desired character is the best plan. I mean, if we're conceding the fact that there's a possibility where "we might not have the chance", wouldn't it be better to do the more prominent character first? That way: A) If the line dies, we at least have the more popular character B) We get the characters that need special work done while Mattel is still alotting a tooling budget to speak of (of course, I guess Scott argues that the net is super hard to make, but that seems dubious especially relative to the other PoP gimmicks) C) We keep more momentum going to hopefully survive and actually get to that second character that shares parts. We seem to be at the point where we just need to keep as many subs around as possible. I think more people will stick around for the A Team (not the Mr. T variety). And when you have the A-Team, then you feel the need to stick around and finish off the line-up by buying the B Team.

That being said, I'd honestly rather they were releasing a respectable Netossa than a botched most-wanted character *cough*Frosta*cough*.

Just my thoughts anyway.

Definitely want her. She's visually striking, and at this point almost any addition to the Great Rebellion is welcome. It's still way too skimpy.

Very much looking forward to this figure!

I enjoy having POP figures, but I sure wish they would have someone new sculpt the female's faces. They scare my daughter.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Trading her off for a Shadow Beast. Can't wait! She's a gorgeous sculpt and all but she's a bit lacking in all other areas and as she isn't a major player and as I've trimmed the scope of my collection she just doesn't have a place in it anymore. Beastman on the other hand really needs a Shadow Beast to command.

Of course I want her! Can't wait till she arrives!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I voted No....but that's cause I won't pay full price for her. I'd take her at 1/2 off on Cyber Monday or something like that...she's nice looking, but toward the bottom of my list in terms of wants

Yup I sure do. Just cause she is the bottom of my POP girl list, doesn't mean she's unwanted. I scooted Frosta to the left and have a place waiting. Weapon & her mask would have been nice, but I bet we see them sometime. She'll be my first ever sub figure and I'm looking forward to her.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Heroic Warrior
    Yes indeed! She's not only a cool figure as is, but will help me complete several customs that need doing!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE