First post here. My sister and I have had to clear out our parents' house, and part of that process brought us upon our old toys. And I now have quite a bit of MotU stuff. Just to be fully honest, I'm going to be selling it all on eBay in the coming weeks. The only toy stuff I collect now is Lego.

Anyway, I snapped some photos to share with you, in the hopes that anyone might be able to point out anything of particular value. All of my stuff is used and fairly worn. No boxes/packaging of any kind. But I was surprised at how much of it is complete (excluding packaging). I went through the nice database here on he-man.org and pieced together everything. I made up a spreadsheet with notes of what is complete and what isn't. I can post that if anyone wants to see it, but otherwise I have photos below.

Please let me know if anything is particularly desirable/rare/valuable so that I can give it extra care. Thanks in advance!

Starting with the odd-ball stuff... I have two unused water color paint books.

DSC_0019 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

Betamax!

DSC_0020 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

DSC_0013 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

I have these 3 playsets. Grayskull is complete with all cardboard cutouts and all the little weapons. The microphone still works on the other one; still as screechy as I remember it being, lol!

DSC_0018 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

Some photos of the bigger vehicles/mounts etc:

DSC_0011 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

DSC_0010 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

And onto the action figures, and also some more mounts. If you can comment on which of these might go for more than a few dollars, please let me know.

DSC_0006 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

DSC_0008 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

DSC_0009 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

One more photo. This one is a mystery. These were the leftover weapons that I couldn't match to any figure. I very well could have missed something on this website. Does anyone know what these weapons/accessories go to? I'm pretty sure just the bottom few are MotU, and the others are from some other random stuff. Obviously that purple sword is Skeletor's, but the other things....?

DSC_0016 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

Thanks again.