Thread: Take a look at my old MotU stuff?

Widget

Take a look at my old MotU stuff?

First post here. My sister and I have had to clear out our parents' house, and part of that process brought us upon our old toys. And I now have quite a bit of MotU stuff. Just to be fully honest, I'm going to be selling it all on eBay in the coming weeks. The only toy stuff I collect now is Lego.

Anyway, I snapped some photos to share with you, in the hopes that anyone might be able to point out anything of particular value. All of my stuff is used and fairly worn. No boxes/packaging of any kind. But I was surprised at how much of it is complete (excluding packaging). I went through the nice database here on he-man.org and pieced together everything. I made up a spreadsheet with notes of what is complete and what isn't. I can post that if anyone wants to see it, but otherwise I have photos below.

Please let me know if anything is particularly desirable/rare/valuable so that I can give it extra care. Thanks in advance!

Starting with the odd-ball stuff... I have two unused water color paint books.

DSC_0019 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

Betamax!

DSC_0020 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

DSC_0013 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

I have these 3 playsets. Grayskull is complete with all cardboard cutouts and all the little weapons. The microphone still works on the other one; still as screechy as I remember it being, lol!

DSC_0018 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

Some photos of the bigger vehicles/mounts etc:

DSC_0011 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

DSC_0010 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

And onto the action figures, and also some more mounts. If you can comment on which of these might go for more than a few dollars, please let me know.

DSC_0006 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

DSC_0008 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

DSC_0009 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

One more photo. This one is a mystery. These were the leftover weapons that I couldn't match to any figure. I very well could have missed something on this website. Does anyone know what these weapons/accessories go to? I'm pretty sure just the bottom few are MotU, and the others are from some other random stuff. Obviously that purple sword is Skeletor's, but the other things....?

DSC_0016 by ZeyaV, on Flickr

Thanks again.

Awesome collection! I may have to hit ya up on eBay to round out my son's collectionAs far as valuable or rare...it all depends on condition but later figures like Randor, Sorceress and Scareglow go for more. The dinosaurs fetch 40-100+ on evil bay as well.
    Last edited by He-Dad; August 14, 2012 at 01:39pm. Reason: autospell disaster

a Muppet of a man...
    In your last pic... the red jet plane thing is from Voltron. The little red plug looks like it might be from the back of Snout Spout, but I'm not 100% sure. The other weapons are TransFormers. If you google "transformers parts identification" you should be able to track down a database that lets you search parts by color and type (gun, missle, etc.)

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotward View Post
    In your last pic... the red jet plane thing is from Voltron. The little red plug looks like it might be from the back of Snout Spout, but I'm not 100% sure. The other weapons are TransFormers. If you google "transformers parts identification" you should be able to track down a database that lets you search parts by color and type (gun, missle, etc.)
    Do you know if the 1 black and 2 gray things in the top row are MotU? Or were you saying those are transformers as well?

a Muppet of a man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeya View Post
    Do you know if the 1 black and 2 gray things in the top row are MotU? Or were you saying those are transformers as well?
    The black missile launcher and the gray gun are TF... the axe-type thingy, I think is as well, but I'm not 100% sure. But it's not MOTU.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Awesome collection! I may have to not ya up on eBay to round out my son's collection
    If you want to be notified of my upcoming listings, you can check this page:
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/zeyavisuddha...&_trksid=p3686

And better yet, it looks like you can add an RSS feed using this link:
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/rss/?_ipg=&_...a&_rss=1&rt=nc

My seller name is "zeyavisuddha". I'll be listing some stuff soon, maybe even today if I get around to it. I'll probably be listing the betamax tapes, comics, and maybe one or two of the valuable figs like SkareGlow and Randor. More MotU stuff will be later, maybe in a week or so, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeya View Post
    If you want to be notified of my upcoming listings, you can check this page:
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/zeyavisuddha...&_trksid=p3686

And better yet, it looks like you can add an RSS feed using this link:
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/rss/?_ipg=&_...a&_rss=1&rt=nc

My seller name is "zeyavisuddha". I'll be listing some stuff soon, maybe even today if I get around to it. I'll probably be listing the betamax tapes, comics, and maybe one or two of the valuable figs like SkareGlow and Randor. More MotU stuff will be later, maybe in a week or so, I hope.
    I'll check it out. Thanks. Good luck!

Widget
    Hi, original poster here. It took a little bit, but we finally listed the collection on eBay. Please feel free to take a look and bid:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/271124577048...84.m1423.l2649

The only caveat is that the pictures show 3 items that I sold already: He-Man, Skeletor battle armor (there is another one in the lot though), Battle Cat, and Orko. But other than that, there is tons of stuff, including 3 big play sets, Betamax tapes, and dozens of figures. Thank you all for looking.

The eBay seller is a family member of mine that volunteered to help out, FYI.

Very cool collection! Wish I coulda been able to cherry pick for some of those items!

And yes, that red jet is from Vehicle Voltron. It is his chest plate, and part of the Air Team.
    http://www.toyark.com/news/attach/1/...1300472802.jpg