Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 188

Thread: Power-Con MOTUC Accessory Hookup Thread

  1. #126
    Heroic Warrior Mern-Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,351
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I will add your post to the first post so people can contact you if they would like to ask for help
    Beautiful! And well done on and thank you for helping out so many fans yourself!!!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

    Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

    The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

  2. #127
    Super Powered Mod! markatisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Near Cyclone Nation (Iowa)
    Posts
    22,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongdar, Master of Acom View Post
    Thanks, Mark, I just ordered. Snagged one of the SDCC Leonardos from you too and left a note saying you could hold onto it and ship everything together later. I would definitely pay extra shipping if required if you end up getting the art print too.
    Yup I updated your order so you should have received a notice that I will ship both things together
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

    Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

  3. #128
    Heroic Warrior Drewsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    North Bay, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,100
    I got mine pre-ordered.... thanx markatisu.

    Drewsky...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Grayskull
    By my name shall my decendents have the honor and power to combat evil.
    -----
    There's a third sword of Grayskull...I know it!
    -----
    http://eternia.4t.com
    UNDER RENOVATIONS! Try the first & only Classic line Create-A-Figure!
    -----
    WANTED: MOC MOTUC Whiplash, MOC MOTUC Roboto

  4. #129
    -World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Snake Mountain MI
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Yup I updated your order so you should have received a notice that I will ship both things together
    Mark, does your site accept credit card payments? or are u just using paypal for preorders on the secret accessory?
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

  5. #130
    Heroic Warrior Son of Stratos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    333
    Thank you so much markatisu! Ordered!

  6. #131
    Super Powered Mod! markatisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Near Cyclone Nation (Iowa)
    Posts
    22,619
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
    Mark, does your site accept credit card payments? or are u just using paypal for preorders on the secret accessory?
    At this time we only accept cc on the site via paypal, I have not yet setup an individual processor to take cc's natively on the site. Its on my todo list for 2013.

    We can take cc's in person

    We do take check or money order as well.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

    Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

  7. #132
    Heroic Warrior Dedboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    101
    Thanks so much for offering this, Mark! Just preordered mine!!!

  8. #133
    Eternian Sorcerer zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    11,977
    Got mine via Markatisu as well and deleted my original post requesting one

  9. #134
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    350
    I preordered mine from Markatisu and deleted my original post. Thanks Mark!

  10. #135
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    94
    I preordered one as well thanks Markatisu.

  11. #136
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,916
    Yay! I pre-ordered through Mark. There are other Power-Con items I would be interested in, if you get them in stock (Art prints, Manta-Raider, Temple of Darkness Sorceress, the "Lost" Mini-Comic).
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  12. #137
    Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    319
    Again, I'll ask here on the marketplace; could someone help out ol' Ben? I really don't want to miss this, and I have zero connections. Thanks in advance!

  13. #138
    Heroic ursine warrior sailoruranus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    605
    Thanks markatisu! I was able to pre-order last night! I really appreciate you doing this!
    Last edited by sailoruranus; August 18, 2012 at 10:47am.

  14. #139
    Super Powered Mod! markatisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Near Cyclone Nation (Iowa)
    Posts
    22,619
    I am going to put up another set before I go to sleep to give international fans who are just starting their day a chance. So expect more to be available in about 1-2hrs
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

    Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

  15. #140
    Heroic Warrior tumalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I might do one last run of preorders for the accessory later today, it will be the absolute last shot so it will probably be a big one.
    Thanks man, I eventually managed to snag one! Could you please let us know when you'll have the tod sorceress up for pre-order so it can be shipped together with the accessory? Thank you again for all your help!

  16. #141
    -World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Snake Mountain MI
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I am going to put up another set before I go to sleep to give international fans who are just starting their day a chance. So expect more to be available in about 1-2hrs
    Just preordered thru the site kind sir. Thanks for doing this, long live the Org!!
    Last edited by NastyNate; August 25, 2012 at 10:27am.
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

  17. #142
    Heroic Warrior Swanmarsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,824
    Thanks to markatisu for his pre-order offer to international fans, via Fantastic Plastic Toys, I now happily have a pre-order.

    Its amazing, away from this site for 2 days with work and these new MOTUC opportunities pop up. Gotta keep the eyes open or would miss out!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

    Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

  18. #143
    Heroic Warrior musclor.fr.st's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Yay! I pre-ordered through Mark. There are other Power-Con items I would be interested in, if you get them in stock (Art prints, Manta-Raider, Temple of Darkness Sorceress, the "Lost" Mini-Comic).
    What is the "lost Mini-comic"?

    P/M to Darkspecter : I just found back my French encyclopedias, so I can answer you soon

    Markatisu, can you add the ToD Sorceress to your webstor for pre-order? My friends and I would be very interested by it!

    best regards

    Thank you so much for what you are doing
    Musclor

    http://www.maitresdelunivers.org aka http://www.musclor.fr.st : open!!!

    Good deals with : Markatisu , Bigdaddy51200 , Hopebrady , Zodak74 , Lady Angora , 10incher

    Click here to watch my feedbacks

  19. #144
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,916
    Quote Originally Posted by musclor.fr.st View Post
    What is the "lost Mini-comic"?

    P/M to Darkspecter : I just found back my French encyclopedias, so I can answer you soon

    Markatisu, can you add the ToD Sorceress to your webstor for pre-order? My friends and I would be very interested by it!

    best regards

    Thank you so much for what you are doing
    There's a mini-comic Mattel fully illustrated and wrote, but later changed it up quite a bit. I think that's how it went. Going purely from memory here, but I think it's called "Escape from Beast Island" and it co-stars Queen Marlena and Evil-Lyn! Busta Toons has the full copy of the mini-comic. I'm not sure if he's publishing the full comic in an issue of Cereal Geek magazine or posting it over a few different issues. Either way, I want to own it!

    I'm glad you found the encyclopedias! I still have to scan a couple pages for NikeBoyRM. I've been so busy with work I haven't had the time yet!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  20. #145
    Super Powered Mod! markatisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Near Cyclone Nation (Iowa)
    Posts
    22,619
    I think the last thing James said on Facebook was he was going to post it over a series of issues because otherwise he runs too high a legal risk of infringement

    But I think he will bringing the entire thing to PowerCon for people to look at
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

    Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

  21. #146
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Winston-Salem Area, NC
    Posts
    4,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    There's a mini-comic Mattel fully illustrated and wrote, but later changed it up quite a bit. I think that's how it went. Going purely from memory here, but I think it's called "Escape from Beast Island" and it co-stars Queen Marlena and Evil-Lyn! Busta Toons has the full copy of the mini-comic. I'm not sure if he's publishing the full comic in an issue of Cereal Geek magazine or posting it over a few different issues. Either way, I want to own it!

    I'm glad you found the encyclopedias! I still have to scan a couple pages for NikeBoyRM. I've been so busy with work I haven't had the time yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I think the last thing James said on Facebook was he was going to post it over a series of issues because otherwise he runs too high a legal risk of infringement

    But I think he will bringing the entire thing to PowerCon for people to look at
    Thanks for the information & clarification on this!

    I'm excited to see it!

    Do we know the Issue Number in which this series will start?


    Long Live MOTU!!!!
    Now & Forever!!!!

  22. #147
    Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    319
    One last try.... can anyone help me out with this secret accessory? I'd love to have this item, and I'll get everything settled from my end here with the ticket.... anyone?

  23. #148
    Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    One last try.... can anyone help me out with this secret accessory? I'd love to have this item, and I'll get everything settled from my end here with the ticket.... anyone?
    ORG Member Markatisu is helping lots of folks out by taking pre-orders from his online store. (see previous posts in this thread) He has been working directly with Powercon organizers to secure the logistics of the pre-order. At last check, it looked like pre-orders were still open.

    http://fantasticplastictoys.com/shop...product_id=171
    Its time for Electroid Love---ARAMESH in 2014!

  24. #149
    Super Powered Mod! markatisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Near Cyclone Nation (Iowa)
    Posts
    22,619
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    ORG Member Markatisu is helping lots of folks out by taking pre-orders from his online store. (see previous posts in this thread) He has been working directly with Powercon organizers to secure the logistics of the pre-order. At last check, it looked like pre-orders were still open.

    http://fantasticplastictoys.com/shop...product_id=171
    Yes I have a few slots left in this latest round of preorders. After this I may or may not do one more but I think unless people are waiting to get paid we have reached the peak of interest in the accessory
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

    Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

  25. #150
    Heroic TV Watcher The Rook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sitting in front of the TV
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Yes I have a few slots left in this latest round of preorders. After this I may or may not do one more but I think unless people are waiting to get paid we have reached the peak of interest in the accessory
    I just picked one up.

    The site says there are 14 left as of right now.

    Thanks markatisu!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •