Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Power-Con MOTUC Accessory Hookup Thread

Heroic Warrior
    I just put in an order.

Thank you Mr. Mark Fantastic Plastic Toys.

Hey Mark, I just ordered mine. But I pm you a question.
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Hope I'm not late to the party! I'd like an accessory as well so any help is appreciated. If there is any chance at nabbing the TOD Sorceress and Manta Ray as well I'd be very grateful and of course understand the proper compensation but my priority would be the secret accessory. Any help is appreciated! Thanks for reading.

Widget
    I too am looking for help with this please. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!

EDIT: I have someone helping me, thanks!
    Last edited by XxChalkyxX; September 7, 2012 at 08:38am.

Heroic Warrior
    I can't attend this year and I just found out my connection isn't going... if anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it. I'm looking to get both MOTU prints and the Mattel exclusives. I can paypal immediately for 2 sunday passes + something for your time. PM me please.

EDIT: I have someone helping me, thanks everybody for the offers to help
    Last edited by ash; September 7, 2012 at 05:38am.

I am also looking for someone to pick me up a secret accessory item. I would also like to get TOD sorceress, but would be happy if someone could pick up the secret weapon for me.
    Thanks

I've been so busy lately, I didn't even see that a store was offering a preorder. It's probably way too late to find help on here as well.

Did anyone else see any other online retailers offering a preorder as well?
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Hey, Mark! Just curious if you have an idea of when the TOD Sorceress and secret accessory preorders will be shipping, for those of us that ordered through your online store, Fantastic Plastic Toys? I know the con just got over a few days ago, so any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dedboy View Post
    Hey, Mark! Just curious if you have an idea of when the TOD Sorceress and secret accessory preorders will be shipping, for those of us that ordered through your online store, Fantastic Plastic Toys? I know the con just got over a few days ago, so any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!
    I talked to him a few days ago and he is still enroute back from Power-Con. To the best of my knowledge he will be back tomorrow (Wednesday) at which time I am sure he will let everyone know the details when he can. I know he has stated previously that it will take 2-4 weeks to get orders out due to the volume he is working with.

Thanks again Mark for all you are doing
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

I am still travelling, I will be home really late tonight so tomorrow I will begin to look over the orders

I got 100% of the accessories and 3/4 of the ToD's

I have cases of each art print so everyone AFTER the items have shipped will get to choose 1 art print per accesory order and buy more at the time of shipping those.

I Also have a handful of accessories that will go on my store

But it will take me time, I helped over 300 orgers and just the time to pack and print is not instant.

US Accessory only orders will ship first solely because their shipping is paid for and combo orders (Accessory and ToD) as well as international will need to be invoiced for the extra shipping

But I will get all of it worked out as fast as humanly possible
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I have one secret accessory available. I'd like to trade it with some $ for a motuc figure. PM me with a list of what you have and how much $ you want with the accessory included.

Thank you!
    Ken
    Mosquitor87
    No sacrifice is for nothing, if it helps other people. - He-Man
    Episode: Eye of the beholder

Market place feedback:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ht=mosquitor87

Member of the Arizona Mazters!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I am still travelling, I will be home really late tonight so tomorrow I will begin to look over the orders

I got 100% of the accessories and 3/4 of the ToD's

I have cases of each art print so everyone AFTER the items have shipped will get to choose 1 art print per accesory order and buy more at the time of shipping those.

I Also have a handful of accessories that will go on my store

But it will take me time, I helped over 300 orgers and just the time to pack and print is not instant.

US Accessory only orders will ship first solely because their shipping is paid for and combo orders (Accessory and ToD) as well as international will need to be invoiced for the extra shipping

But I will get all of it worked out as fast as humanly possible
    Thanks so much for the info, Mark! I was just curious how everything was going and what kind of timeframe we were looking at! I appreciate the response and all of the help you've offered up to everyone here with getting these items! You Rock!!!

Just an update: PowerCon Secret Accessories will begin shipping late this weekend. If you ordered only an accessory and any other item (other than the ToD) your order will also ship between Saturday and Tuesday.

If you ordered a ToD with the Accessory or to be combined with the Accessory I hope to update you on the status by Monday so you have some kind of time frame.

- - - Updated - - -

Just updating, those who ordered from me. I have roughly 24-36 orders going out tomorrow afternoon. So keep an eye out for your email updates with tracking numbers
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback