Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Power-Con MOTUC Accessory Hookup Thread

I would like to find a Powercon "pinpal" if I could. Please add me to the list of people not able to go but are looking for the secret accessory! Thanks!

- Isaac

I would like one too please!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Montork View Post
    a copy of the "lost" mini comic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilman View Post
    "lost" mini comic
    What is this "lost" mini-comic?

I only have heard of James Eatock showing an unpublished mini-comic at Power-Con. But he has
    stated it will only be available printed in Cereal:Geek (possibly in 3 issues because he can't print and sell the mini-comic or Mattel would surely go after him)

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I'd like to wait and see what it is exactly before I start harassing people to help a Count out...but I'm very interested to find out!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I would like a secret accessory and a manta rider. Will pay cash, let me know if your intreasted in helping me.
    Chris

Someone be a buddy and help me out, Please! I want the accessory and A ToD Sorceress.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Heroic Warrior
    I too would like to get some of those items.
    TOD, manta rider and everything else if possiblr.
    I will buy or trade.
    Thanks.
    Haves:Gygor-maa-webstor-(re)beastman-(re)Skele-
    (re)maa-(re)stratos-(re)Faker-Ice Armor 200x moc-
    -Javelin7(loose) and some more.
    Wants:-) sdcc King Grayskull, strobo, soh, sdcc vykron, sdcc she-ra polly pocket
    My Store My blujay My Ebay
    My Amazon My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    My store will be offering to help with a limited number of accessories (no art prints included at this time, on this scale it is just too difficult to guarantee anyone a certain art print or shipping cost given the art print size)http://fantasticplastictoys.com/shop...product_id=171 The 5% ORG discount will not be available, and like us on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/fptoys ) to be notified about the TOD Sorceress Pre-Order.
    Thanks! I just put in an order with your site. I'm hoping some kind of combined shipping can be arranged if I'm able to purchase a TOD Sorceress through you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    Thanks! I just put in an order with your site. I'm hoping some kind of combined shipping can be arranged if I'm able to purchase a TOD Sorceress through you as well.
    Yes if/when the TOD Sorceress goes up for Preorder the purchase will be for the item only, then shipping will be invoiced once everything is in hand and the money paid towards the accessory will be included.

So if its $7 to ship you would only owe $3.50 for example. Same applies for International, $3.50 will be taken off the final shipping total since you already paid that. Hope that clears things up.

I need to address a few things for those who have asked:

the coupon code ORG does not work for this item, some people have tried and I cant take a 5% hit when Paypal is going to take 3% and I am offering it at cost.

Finally, we do accept check and money order so if you don't have paypal that is not an issue
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Please sign me in, I would like the TOD Sorceress and the Manta Raider, I'll paypal the costs, the shipping and of course some extra for the trouble!
    If someone can help me please PM me!

Thank you

EDIT : I pre-ordered the accessory with mark , now I just need the other two!
    Last edited by bianchi5; August 17, 2012 at 09:51am. Reason: update
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

I would also truly appreciate help with this. I can add some extra cash for the trouble.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes if/when the TOD Sorceress goes up for Preorder the purchase will be for the item only, then shipping will be invoiced once everything is in hand and the money paid towards the accessory will be included.

So if its $7 to ship you would only owe $3.50 for example. Same applies for International, $3.50 will be taken off the final shipping total since you already paid that. Hope that clears things up.

the coupon code ORG does not work for this item, some people have tried and I cant take a 5% hit when Paypal is going to take 3% and I am offering it at cost.

Finally, we do accept check and money order so if you don't have paypal that is not an issue
    Just placed an order with you, looking forward to adding ToD Sorceress to that order as well, Thanks!

Heroic Warrior
    Ill take one of each please. I have paypal.

Please let me know if you're going to the con and could possibly help me to get a TOD Sorceress figure and Manta Ray.

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    I would love to get one of the accessories and a TOD Sorceress! I'll be on my one year anniversary at that time so one can understand why I cannot attend . If anyone wants to check out my eBay feedback I'll gladly send it through a PM. Thank you!!
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

I know it's a long shot, but I'll throw it out there too. I'd like to get the secret accessory and will gladly pay someone to get one for me.

I'm very interested in this accessory as well! Have great feedback here and 100% feedback on eBay, so if anyone attending can help me with 1 I'd appreciate it!

*Edit* Nevermind, got one from markatisu's store ! Thanks!

Regards,
    Victor P.
    Last edited by Shecky; August 17, 2012 at 07:23pm.

just placed an order with you for the secret accesory can't wait

would like to get a Manta Rider and TOD Sorceress and help would be awesome
    Last edited by Dawg88; August 16, 2012 at 03:40am.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    My store will be offering to help with a limited number of accessories (no art prints included at this time, on this scale it is just too difficult to guarantee anyone a certain art print or shipping cost given the art print size)

http://fantasticplastictoys.com/shop...product_id=171

The 5% ORG discount will not be available, and like us on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/fptoys ) to be notified about the TOD Sorceress Pre-Order.
    Hi, just ordered from you, also interested in a TOD Sorceress when available.
    Thanks
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

My store will be offering to help with a limited number of accessories (no art prints included at this time, on this scale it is just too difficult to guarantee anyone a certain art print or shipping cost given the art print size)

The 5% ORG discount will not be available, and like us on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/fptoys ) to be notified about the TOD Sorceress Pre-Order.
    I just ordered from you. Thanks for this opportunity. I sent you an inquiry about shipping to Germany via the store.
    Cheers,
    TuShan

My Deviantart Page

Thanks a lot for this opportunity! I just ordered from you!
    Awesome sticker included!

UPDATE: Been taken care of....

--------------------------------

I am interested in the secret accessory, art print, and a TOD Sorceress. I have EXCELLENT feedback on here, so someone please help me out. Please and thanks.
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; August 17, 2012 at 12:52pm.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Gorilla beastussapien Beastmangler's Avatar
    I'm interested in the accessory, TOD Sorceress, and the art print. If anyone can help me out, please let me know. :-)

im interested, anyone can help me?
    motucustoms4sale@hotmail.com
    visit my albums:
    awesome trades with: harold, krosfyah, bobtheodd, Agostinho, boggs32, sallah, beastor
    Visit my facebook page 2917 likes already!!!!! XD
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...259610?sk=info

geez. you sleep at a responsible time and miss out!!
    Add me to the list if possible please. thanks!

EDIT ordered from Mark's store.
    Last edited by krosfyah; August 16, 2012 at 08:24am.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure