Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Power-Con MOTUC Accessory Hookup Thread

Widget
    Im looking for the secret accessory and tod sorceress.Hmu if u willing to help me out!pm me
    Last edited by charliec81; August 17, 2012 at 12:32am.

OK guys, after talking it over with Val and my wife I have decided to reopen Preorders one last time. I am not sure if I will be able to do anymore after this so hopefully this will help those that I missed last night and today.

http://fantasticplastictoys.com/shop...product_id=171

Please read my earlier posts for details about how International shipping will work, I think I answered a few other questions earlier in this thread as well.

Good Luck!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Thanks again for doing this. You are awesome.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

I would be (veryveryvery) interested in the following:

Secret Accessory

Will pay actual cost, shipping (to Europe), and I like the idea of 20% premium for your troubles. PM me if anybody is interested.

Klemens

Anyone willing to help me out, please, please, please, please.

I'm unterested by the secret access.
    ory,

as well a TOD Sorceress and a Manta Raider Art print!

I will pay the price for those items and for shippings

please let me know via PM

best regard
    Musclor

http://www.maitresdelunivers.org aka http://www.musclor.fr.st : open!!!

Good deals with : Markatisu , Bigdaddy51200 , Hopebrady , Zodak74 , Lady Angora , 10incher

Click here to watch my feedbacks

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    OK guys, after talking it over with Val and my wife I have decided to reopen Preorders one last time. I am not sure if I will be able to do anymore after this so hopefully this will help those that I missed last night and today.

Please read my earlier posts for details about how International shipping will work, I think I answered a few other questions earlier in this thread as well.

Good Luck!
    I'm in for 2! Thanks a million, markatisu!!

Long Live MOTU!!!!
    Now & Forever!!!!

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar

Good Luck!
    Thank you Sooo much!
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

hashbrown MotU VS. DC Andy Adams's Avatar
    I'm looking for TOD Sorceress, the Lost Comic, the manta ray, and possibly an
    Art Print.

I have paypal and some trade fodder available, PM me.

EDIT: pre-ordered the Secret accessory from markatisu
    Last edited by Andy Adams; August 21, 2012 at 04:35pm.
    Dolph He-man, Langella Skeletor, Exclusive God Skeletor, Karg, Lubic, Shock Troopers.

Join the movement, Movie figures sub for two thousand x-teen.

Taken care of thanks to markatisu!
    Last edited by Son of Stratos; August 17, 2012 at 05:11pm.

I want to say a big thank you to Markatisu! Our saver!

Still looking for 2 more items for 2 other French Fans (Markatisu is sold out)
    Last edited by musclor.fr.st; August 17, 2012 at 08:49am.
    Musclor

http://www.maitresdelunivers.org aka http://www.musclor.fr.st : open!!!

Good deals with : Markatisu , Bigdaddy51200 , Hopebrady , Zodak74 , Lady Angora , 10incher

Click here to watch my feedbacks

Damn! Ive missed markatisu's preorder help every single time now! Lame!

Anyway, id like a mystery item, so i guess if someone can hook me up please let me know. Id prefer to pay via paypal :-). Just send me a pm

***EDIT***
    just got my order in thru markatisu's website! You are one expceptional
    Dude man!!
    Last edited by jackstatic; August 17, 2012 at 01:52pm.
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

I will talk with Val, I have now done 100 so I need to see if it's manageable
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Good Luck!
    Thanks for doing this Mark, I ordered from your store!
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

sadly i missed markatisu's preorder too (by the way, thanks for helping so many people man), so i'm still in need of somebody kind enough to help me in getting the mystery accessory and a TOD sorceress from power com. Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: got it through markatisu's store - thanks a lot!
    Last edited by tumalu; September 7, 2012 at 12:33pm.

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    sadly i missed markatisu's preorder too (by the way, thanks for helping so many people man), so i'm still in need of somebody kind enough to help me in getting the mystery accessory and a TOD sorceress from power com. Any help would be much appreciated.
    I might do one last run of preorders for the accessory later today, it will be the absolute last shot so it will probably be a big one.

Also I am speaking as a mod now, if you guys have been helped please edit or update your posts so people who want to help you know exactly what you need. It might make the difference between you being helped and being ignored

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    I'm late as hell to the list, but i'll greatly appreciate anyone who can help me out as I won't be able to attend.

Thanks in Advance!

I'll try to keep up w/ the list Editing.

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    If anyone can help out with a Temple of Darkness Sorceress that would be awesome. I can paypal. Can't attend Power-con due to low funds!
    Last edited by thexxwatcherxx; August 17, 2012 at 03:16pm.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Thexxwatcherxx's Newly Chosen:
    Batman1180~The Godbeast~TheFallen~
    Sword-of-Grayskull~ChrisBryan~

OK guys, I have had a meeting and gotten my ducks all in a row and I am going to try to keep this going to help as many as I can.

More preorders will go live in about 2-5min, after the last 2 days I am going to be making some adjustments.

I am going to tier availability. This will be done to give people in the US and Internationally an equal and fair shot.

So if you miss out there will be a few more chances over the weekend to get one.

As for the TOD Preorder, I am still waiting on concrete info from Mattel. Once I get that I can figure out how many I can offer and the best way to handle prices, etc. As soon as I hear something I will post about it in this forum.

As I have said before in this thread, look at my past posts if you have any questions. And please only pm me if you have an issue or need something clarified.

If you are international and you order in a foreign currency and the store tells you the order is canceled its not I just have to go into Paypal and accept it. So if you have the chance remember to send the money in US Dollars, that would be a great help.

I am doing it this way to be fair to all so repeatedly being asked in private to get people items kinda goes against that.

Thanks and good luck

Got mine..Thanks Again for helping us. It is greatly appreciated!!!

Sitting high upon the Eternian porcelain throne.
    Quote Originally Posted by My store will be offering to help with a limited number of accessories (no art prints included at this time, on this scale it is just too difficult to guarantee anyone a certain art print or shipping cost given the art print size)

[url
    http://fantasticplastictoys.com/shop...product_id=171[/url]

The 5% ORG discount will not be available, and like us on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/fptoys ) to be notified about the TOD Sorceress Pre-Order.
    I got one from you! Thanks!!!

I'm going and can help people with the secret accessory, but I don't know what to ask for the help, but I DO need to raise some funds for myself for Power-Con, so please feel free to PM me with your offers. I'm not looking for much, but do want some spending money for while I'm there. I hope this doesn't sound greedy or crass, but like I said, I'm not asking for/expecting much to help out.

And for now this is just going to be fore the secret accessory & art prints since we don't know what the limit will be on the TOD Sorceress and I'm already picking up a few of her for friends, so I could very well already be at my limit on her.

But if you do want a Wind Raider, Scott said they will have those there and I'm happy to pick those up for people cuz the more they sell the better our chances are of getting The Battle Ram, and I WANT that thing bad!!!

I've got feedback here and my name on ebay is zamunda if you want to look me up. And I would ask for the total Paypal payment, the $15 for your Sunday ticket + the fee, before I buy the ticket. Thanks very much!
    Last edited by Mern-Ra; August 17, 2012 at 02:11pm.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    I'm going and can help people with the secret accessory, but I don't know what to ask for the help, but I DO need to raise some funds for myself for Power-Con, so please feel free to PM me with your offers. I'm not looking for much, but do want some spending money for while I'm there. I hope this doesn't sound greedy or crass, but like I said, I'm not asking for/expecting much to help out.

And for now this is just going to be fore the secret accessory & art prints since we don't know what the limit will be on the TOD Sorceress and I'm already picking up a few of her for friends, so I could very well already be at my limit on her.

But if you do want a Wind Raider, Scott said they will have those there and I'm happy to pick those up for people cuz the more they sell the better our chances are of getting The Battle Ram, and I WANT that thing bad!!!
    I will add your post to the first post so people can contact you if they would like to ask for help

Heroic Warrior Strongdar, Master of Acom's Avatar
    Thanks, Mark, I just ordered. Snagged one of the SDCC Leonardos from you too and left a note saying you could hold onto it and ship everything together later. I would definitely pay extra shipping if required if you end up getting the art print too.

Heroic Warrior
    I just pre-ordered the secret accessory, but I'm still in need of a TOD Sorceress, if anyone could please help out. Thanks!!