=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Pre-ordered mine as well, ty soo much!
    One with the Power

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Help save the Stargate series vist http://www.facebook.com/SaveSGU

If anyone can help me with the accessory and He-man art print, I would greatly appreciate it. It seems I will be unable to make it to Power-Con this year. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    I just picked one up.

The site says there are 14 left as of right now.

Thanks markatisu!
    Since Scott revealed its a weapon I increased the amount available a tad just in case there were people sitting on the fence waiting to find out type of accessory it was
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    I preordered mine! Thanks Mark!
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

I'm going to pick one up as soon as I get paid next week.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

I'm in the UK and I'd love to get a TODs, art print and secret accessory. So if anyone can help I'd be extremely grateful. I also have a couple of things to trade as well: although I will pay cash plus shipping costs to UK. Preternia Disguise He-man (with map) MOC and Draego-Man MOC a Stinkor Staction if anyone is after any of those things. Thanks in advance
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Mark,

Thank you (and your wife) for helping out those of us who are unable to attend Power-con. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

Thanks mark!
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I preordered through your site, markatisu. Thank you so much!

Just I posted this once already but please if you have been helped by me or do not need help anymore update/edit your posts to reflect that (even if its just to remove that you need the accessory).

There are others who still need help and if your post has not been updated then those who are willing to help become confused as to what you are needing or what can be offered. Thanks!!

Sometime today or tomorrow I will try to go through the thread and update the 1st post with what people are still needing. That might help those looking to help out
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Huge shout out and thanks to Melmoth666 for the heads' up, and to Mark for the preorder!!! So it's a weapon, huh? Can't wait to see this actually... I *do* wonder though; is it *just* for the Power Con, or *will* it be available later. That was never clarified, was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    Huge shout out and thanks to Melmoth666 for the heads' up, and to Mark for the preorder!!! So it's a weapon, huh? Can't wait to see this actually... I *do* wonder though; is it *just* for the Power Con, or *will* it be available later. That was never clarified, was it?
    It was somewhat clarified by Scott on the most recent RGD podcast, they are giving PowerCon 1000 of them because they did not have enough for SDCC or NYCC. Depending on how many PowerCon uses will determine what they can do with it in the future.

Its not something that was made to be sold in any great number or else it would have been at SDCC or offered to NYCC

Illustrator for Hire Prince He-Dude's Avatar
    I would love to get the secret accesory and a print.
    If anyone would like some fan art commissioned for them I'll glady oblige. I can also flat images for you if you need. My bro oIcemano can vouch for me
    Please let me know if you're willing to help out a fellow fan.
    HEROIC ILLUSTRATOR FOR HIRE!
    My Webcomic:
    http://juviescomic.blogspot.com/

My DeviantArt page:
    http://kaos2007.deviantart.com/

www.kaosproduktionstudios.com

Evil Master of Halloween Sorcerer's Avatar
    I know I'm late to the party, but if anyone can help me out getting one of these, please let me know.
    "Nothing in this world is the was it should be. It's harsh, and cruel, and that's why there's us. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it could be."

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    I know I'm late to the party, but if anyone can help me out getting one of these, please let me know.
    Oh crap I did not realize the counter hit 0, will add some more

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    As for the TOD Preorder, I am still waiting on concrete info from Mattel. Once I get that I can figure out how many I can offer and the best way to handle prices, etc. As soon as I hear something I will post about it in this forum.
    Hey Mark, Mern-Ra asked the question about TODS limits on the Matty forum and Scott replied that the limit is up to the convention organizers. FYI.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    Hey Mark, Mern-Ra asked the question about TODS limits on the Matty forum and Scott replied that the limit is up to the convention organizers. FYI.
    Yeah I saw that, I just asked Val about it. If he has some kind of number/limit in mind I can better structure a org preorder

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    ORG Member Markatisu is helping lots of folks out by taking pre-orders from his online store. (see previous posts in this thread) He has been working directly with Powercon organizers to secure the logistics of the pre-order. At last check, it looked like pre-orders were still open.

http://fantasticplastictoys.com/shop...product_id=171
    Thanks for posting that...answered my question before I asked it!

Yes I have a few slots left in this latest round of preorders. After this I may or may not do one more but I think unless people are waiting to get paid we have reached the peak of interest in the accessory
    Thanks so much for doing this...for those of us that can't make it, this is so helpful!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Thanks again Mark for helping out with this. My payment has been sent today to you and am grateful for you pulling it out for us. As for TOD Sorceress, I will be at NYCC and will have to ponder what I can possibly do to help out 'orgers. Since I am not a retailer, I want to stress that this as of right now is something I am considering and will look to see if anyone else organizes something more detailed...
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Widget

I am a completist....

I would really really really appreciate it if someone could hook me up with this accessory.Anyone out there who can help? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    Mattel is bringing a secret MOTUC accessory that will be given out to the first 1000 tickets sold for Power-Con 2012.

This thread is to be used for anyone requesting a friend to help them get the accessory or for attendees offering to help a friend.

READ ALL OF THE DETAILS YOU NEED HERE FIRST:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ry-Please-read!

Power-Con nor He-Man.org is responsible for any deals negotiated between users.

Even though TheShadow started this thread, he and the other Power-Con staff cannot obtain the accessory for you.

Once someone helps you out, please edit your post and make a comment/note that you've been taken care of. Thanks!

Supermod Markatisu is graciously offering to help orgers via his store : PREORDERS RE-OPENED

Mern-Ra has also offered his services, you can read the details here and pm him to inquire

Just I posted this once already but please if you have been helped by me or do not need help anymore update/edit your posts to reflect that (even if its just to remove that you need the accessory).

There are others who still need help and if your post has not been updated then those who are willing to help become confused as to what you are needing or what can be offered. Thanks!!

Sometime today or tomorrow I will try to go through the thread and update the 1st post with what people are still needing. That might help those looking to help out
    Thanks for your help, I just pre-ordered from your website. Is the shipping included in the price or will be added later?

I didn't see the Sorceress TOD in the list ... Is it going to be available?

Thanks again for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Thanks for your help, I just pre-ordered from your website. Is the shipping included in the price or will be added later?

I didn't see the Sorceress TOD in the list ... Is it going to be available?

Thanks again for your help.
    Did you read the item description? Some people in their excitement did not and emailed me that is why I ask. It says :

International Orders will be billed actual shipping costs. Once we have the item in hand and can determine the actual cost you will be invoiced for the remaining amount (meaning if the item actually costs $10 you will be invoiced for $6.50).
    So hopefully that clears the question up

As for the ToD Sorceress I will direct you to the thread about it

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...reorder-Thread

Sorry, I didn't read that part. I think I was excited to be able to get one.

Thanks for the information. I will check the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Sorry, I didn't read that part. I think I was excited to be able to get one.
    Cool I was starting to worry I did not explain it well enough but then I figured people were just buying and not reading the details. It happened over the weekend as well as I was thinking "did I not put that in there??"