Thread: How Good The Matty Essentials/All Round The Year Battle Cats & Panthors Are ?

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

How Good The Matty Essentials/All Round The Year Battle Cats & Panthors Are ?

I remember the 1st release Battle Cats had sloppy, loose neck syndrome (at least mine had that) & most of the time, his head faced the ground & he looked like a sore looser ! Then came the 2nd release, which had a better, tight neck joint.

Now, Does the “Matty Essentials/All Year Round” Battle Cats have the same tight neck articulation as 2nd release OR he “time travelled” back to his sore looser position ?

Similarly, I guess the 1st release of Panthors had a sloppy paint job on tooth section. All 3 of my Panthors had that same problem. So how about the current ones ???
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

Well, I just received a Non Mailer wearing 1st edition Hordak....But I was waiting on him for a custom, so I had to open him....what are the chances I will get another one later if I ordered another one?

SO I guess it depends, apparently you can get a re-issue or an old stock first edition when you order.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!