Thread: How Good The Matty Essentials/All Round The Year Battle Cats & Panthors Are ?

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

How Good The Matty Essentials/All Round The Year Battle Cats & Panthors Are ?

I remember the 1st release Battle Cats had sloppy, loose neck syndrome (at least mine had that) & most of the time, his head faced the ground & he looked like a sore looser ! Then came the 2nd release, which had a better, tight neck joint.

Now, Does the “Matty Essentials/All Year Round” Battle Cats have the same tight neck articulation as 2nd release OR he “time travelled” back to his sore looser position ?

Similarly, I guess the 1st release of Panthors had a sloppy paint job on tooth section. All 3 of my Panthors had that same problem. So how about the current ones ???
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Well, I just received a Non Mailer wearing 1st edition Hordak....But I was waiting on him for a custom, so I had to open him....what are the chances I will get another one later if I ordered another one?

SO I guess it depends, apparently you can get a re-issue or an old stock first edition when you order.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!