Thread: WTFWTK 2.86 - Ask your questions here!

WTFWTK 2.86 - Ask your questions here!

Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
    • Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
    • Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
      Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
    • This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
    • We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.

We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
    Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
    It's nothing personal.

***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.

Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):

--------------

This past round of questions were selected by bcrduke.
    Thanks to that fan for their help!!!

The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):

1. Arvulis: In 2014, might we still expect to see some MYP/200X characters (like Prahvus or Calix), essential concepts (like Eldor or Horde Mummy) and Filmation (like Batros or Scorpia) or will the shift be completely vintage motu/vintage pop/vintage na?

2. The Fallen: Is the missing ball from King He-Man's crown an intential design choice or a broken prototype?

3. Jun-Yor: You pledged to get thru the remaining Vintage line, PoP mainstays and NA mainstays in 2014. How might you plan on achieving this in a 12-month period, given 3 dozen characters spring to mind? Would 2-packs be an option, even as early as 2013?

4. Loo-Kee: Kowl was a huge player in the Great Rebellion, almost in every episode, and one of my favorites as a kid. Would he (or Loo-Kee) come with a figure as was the case with Orko & Adam? Would he be articulated like Orko? I don't want these guys to be static.

5. Coptur: We know you don't like to discuss plans involving other companies but would Mattel ever consider having any Master of the Universe characters appear within Wizkids/Neca's Heroclix game?

--------------

So ask those questions!

The Jistu figure looks great but many fans were a little disappointed to see he didn't have his 200x belt like Fisto did.
    Can you tell us if Jistu's 200x belt was sculpted but cut due to cost reasons similar to Rattlor's armor? Either way I'd love to see this find its way to the fans at some point.

Many thanks.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

If the line ever came to an end, which I hope never happens, would you put the rest of the bios canon out in some sort of booklet? Or would we be left in the dark much like the end of the MYP series? I really enjoy this story and will be beyond bummed if it isn't finished. Also, since some figures will be skipped potentially their stories won't be available like the others have been so that is an apparent issue. If you just posted the story on Matty it would be a huge relief. Thanks.

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    In the talks of the changing roadmap, I've seen all three vintage lines mentioned. I've seen filmation mentioned. Even 200x got a nod on roast gobble dinner. Do you feel, though, that there are still mini-comics characters (lodar, garn, prince dakon, etc...) that belong in the new heavy hitters only selection for 2014 and onwards?
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Heroic Warrior
    Will Netossa's net/cape be made in the same fragile, rubbery plastic as Leech's net ? It would be good if it's sturdier...

Heroic Warrior
    You've said the characters that lost the fan vote are not completley out of the running. Even though they lost the contest, they could STILL be made...

Will you be keeping in mind the PLACEMENT of the losing characters? Is it likely/possible that the 6th place character may show up but the 3rd place character does not kind of thing? Or will they be adjusted to a 1st,2nd,3rd, in the new roadmap?

Assuming that we get past the 2014 vintage drive first of course

Assuming an Oo-Lar figure was EVER in the cards, was he to be considered a "concept" character like Vikor that is now very unlikely to be made, or a "bonus" character more like Wun-Dar (that I guess is also very unlikely)? I'm very interested to see what he looked like, so I hope he gets made some day. We need a He-Man of the Jungle to go with our He-Man of the North and our Savage He-Man!

Is there any way, please, for a limited time the 2013 sub can go back up for sale ? I was truly very ill recovering from surgery and missed the window for the 2013 sub. I've been a sub holder since day 1 and have not missed a figure. I tried DR's customer service and got nowhere, although I'm not mad at them because I'm sure they're just doing as they've been instructed. From other posts I've read I'm not the only one who missed their chance at the 2013 sub. Please consider this and help me/others out. Thank You in advance.
    "The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

-Chancellor Palpatine

I love the Star Sisters and Shadow Weaver and can't wait for Frosta. With five POP ladies in 2012, can we expect to see just as many (or even more?!) in 2013?

Could Ruben tell us exactly why he chose not to re-deco Clawful's mace in the next weapons pack? We have been told it was his design choice, but we would all love to hear the reasoning behind this unusual choice.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

When You eventually get to Dragstor, is it a possibility to use a variation of the furniture moving pads, used to make the Back to the Future Hoverboard glide along the floor, to recreate his action feature? Dragstor isn't the same if he can't be raced along the ground.

Heroic Warrior
    Is New Adventures He-Man the son of King He-man?

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Thank you for your submissions!

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com