View Poll Results: Who do you hate most?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Mighty Spector

90 41.86%
  • New Adventures Scientists

84 39.07%
  • Mo-Larr

41 19.07%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Hated? Spector Vs. Mo-Larr Vs. NA Scientists

Golems for 2016!

Most Hated? Spector Vs. Mo-Larr Vs. NA Scientists

Time for a real showdown.

Out of those 3, the scientists get my vote. I think Mo-Lar is fun and awesome and I have no problem at all with the Mighty Spector. The scientists are just annoying enough for me to like them the least.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    The Mighty Spector for me. He has now expanded outside of the Classics bios and become the epicenter of MOTU.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

easily and without reservation:

NA Scientists.

Spector is aweseom. Mo-Larr is great, in as much as I loved that skit, is was by fans for fans, and I'm proud to own him.

Scientists...I dont evern need or want. Though I am sure I'd buy them if they were made. Please dont make them.....

Australian MOTU Fanatic! Aussie Stinkor's Avatar
    Why create such a negative topic?? Maybe a most disliked figure overall, but why does it have to be spector vs...?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Star sisters!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    TMS. Its always been TMS.
    Its time for Electroid Love---ARAMESH in 2014!

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    The Mighty Spector for me. He has now expanded outside of the Classics bios and become the epicenter of MOTU.
    That's the problem!
    The NA scientist and Mo-Larr are novelty characters, I don't like 'em but it's my opinion.
    TMS doesn't fit in MOTUC? Well again it's my opinion.
    The problem is his desire to be the centre of attention...
    The core characters are dying and Spector is everywhere: Pre-Eternia, Eternia, Post-Eternia, Despondos, Infinita, Trolla, the Nameless Dimension, in your comics, on your shelves, in your drawers, under your bed, in your closet, in your head....

Please Bane help us!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Stinkor View Post
    Why create such a negative topic?? Maybe a most disliked figure overall, but why does it have to be spector vs...?
    I think it's a random order... it could be also Molarr VS Spector VS the Scientist or The Scientist VS Molarr VS Spector or Molarr VS The Scientist VS Spector...
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

SPector, for the reasons noted above, I LOATHE he scientists but I'm not a big NA fan anyway so they aren't very present. Mo-Larr was fun and I for one am very happy to own him as a novelty. Spector Scott is building him up to be way more important than any other character, I mean he replaced he-man. He-man is king and retired so he sends spector out on missions. REAL-****ing -LY? The villains fear Spector finding out about their plans not He-man or the Sorceress, again REAL-****ing-LY?? if spector sat on the sidelines or if he was a quiet addition to the mythos like Draego I wouldn't mind as much, i'd still HATE the design, but the future of eternia is about Spector and his time agents now. I LOVE the look of King He-Man, but replaced by this idiot. no thanks.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Mighty Spector for me.

Spector takes fellow new creation Laser-Lot to be the new Man-At-Arms, rather than saving the Sorceress, Man-At-Arms and Stratos and creating a BETTER timeline. He's even mentioned AS A THREAT by Skeletor, rather than He-Man himself in the first issue of the new downloadable MOTU comic. That's when the character ultimately jumped the shark for me. The crazy part is that there could be more Spector stories to come in the comics, mini-comics OR bios (Spector is in all of our entertainment), when they could use that for He-Man or anyone else.

Mo-Larr is a joke character that you didn't have to buy.

The NA Scientists were annoying, but were a vital part of New Adventures. They were the Man-At-Arms of NA, creating devices for He-Man to use and inventions that were a plot point for some episodes.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

tough choice but the NA scientists for me, if they ever get made as MOTUC figures i'll still buy them......so i can blend them

Spector gets my vote as well.

Mo-larr is funny character and even as a joke, fits in with motu nicely as a gimmick character
    NA Scientists are really annoying, but were still background characters in NA, and only in that series and nothing else.

Spector, on the otherhand, is a joke and the joke is on us and MOTU. Like others have stated, he is a character intended to be splashed all over all versions and eras of the mythos in a blatantly shoehorned maneuver by Scooter which was his intent all along. By giving this boring character so much importance and power, TG is trying to diminish other character's roles by either killing them off or ignoring them completely. Spector is the most hated, for me, mostly for being a character with too much of an A-list style push by its creator, for different media, instead of leaving him be as a background character in classics, like Draego-Man and the rest of the 30th. SLL is another joke, I might add.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    IF only we could shoehorn Bane into MOTU the way Scott did his 7 year old creation!
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    IF only we could shoehorn Bane into MOTU the way Scott did his 7 year old creation!
    You understood me, paaaaaaaaal!

He-Man to Spector:
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I don't hate any of them.
    each are fun characters.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

where cy chop?
    WISHLIST: Lodar, Green and Purple demons, Gwildor, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Mermista, Prince Dakon, Tung Lashor, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Lizard Man, Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    where cy chop?
    Obviously not in this thread.

sad trombone.
    WISHLIST: Lodar, Green and Purple demons, Gwildor, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Mermista, Prince Dakon, Tung Lashor, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Lizard Man, Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

I don't hate any characters. I want them all. Even Chef Allen!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Went with the NA Scientists. They are just awful. They look awful, they sound awful, their personalities are awful. They take the worst qualities of Orko, Snarf, and Jar Jar Binks and combine them into a group of characters.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Snappy Threader
    I don't hate any of them, but Mo-Larr owuld be my least favorite. I'm not much a fan of cheese in MOTU.

TMS is awesome, and Mo-Larr looks awesome with the pink Zodak gear as a new recruit to the Cosmic Enforcers. Now if Laser Lot was in this poll...

I recently watched the first episode of NA and was pleasantly surprised by the action and the relatively good voice work. However, those scientists... holy cow.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    The Mighty Spector is my least hated out of the 3 options here...

Just sayin.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    Songster. .

Heroic Warrior
    Although not an option I gotta go with SLL. Im a fan of RC so Molarr is cool(although I have no desire to own him), don't know much about the NA scientists and I like the design of TMS, although I just don't understand the whole he doesn't belong in MOTUC thing. The firefighting elephant, ninja, cowboy and I are vexed by that argument