Thread: Red Knight in MOTUC

Red Knight in MOTUC

Although he is in one episode he shows great promise as a hero, fearless and ready to take on the Horde. I know it was never proven to be Micah, but an awesome way to rope him would be to give an alternative head with Micah with a crow. His lance would be his accessory as well as a sword or shield. He should come as a Two pack with his horse, Black Steed ( which oddly enough is white), Which they should repeat for other characters such as Kol-Darr and Shadow master, Peekablue and Crystal Moonbeam, and Sweet Bee and Crystal Sundancer. Gving us the buck for Filmation Arrow, would also allow mattel to produce Black Steed, Castaspellas horse,and Shadowmaster (Kol darrs Horse). (see pop horse thread http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...cussion-Thread). Also we should get an alternative head revealing the Red Knight is actually Micah, King of Brightmoon.

Last edited by facet; August 26, 2012 at 01:21pm. Reason: added pics

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I've REALLY wanted a Red Knight figure for a while now! He may not be the most well known character in the MOTU/POP world, but he would make a BAD ASS figure! Dude is THE RED KNIGHT. Sometimes you gotta throw the "character" priority out the window and just make the bad ass figure! A Red Knight would appeal to a many casual fans. Fans of medieval sword and sorcery stuff, even video game fans who like things Gauntlet and Zelda...

I wouldve MUCH rather had The Red Knight over Sir Laser-Lot, but whatever now parts can be shared.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    not sure if I want him as a figure.
    not against it. just not sure at this point.
    I would like more story about this guy.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Yes, I want him.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Snappy Threader
    I want him too. Seems like an easy make with most of Sir Laser Lot's parts.....

I would love to have him and yeah he could share some of SSL's parts and create some newer parts so that way it also could share parts with Extendar!

Absolutely! The Red Knight is a perfect character for an easy figure(minimal tooling) heck even his horse wouldn't require much.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I'd love to see the Red Knight made, I felt he was an intriguing character that should've appeared more often. He gave Bow a run for his money when it came to feats of skill and courage but I think what made him stand out was his potential link to Queen Angella and Glimmer. It seemed like it was going to be revealed that the Red Knight was actually King Micah later on but it never happened. Filmation had a great way of creating compelling and memorable guest characters that left you wishing for more. To me, the Red Knight is up there with Huntara, Shokoti, Icer, Strongarm, and Batros as one-shot characters that deserved more than a single appearance. IMO, those six would've been perfect for the 30th Anniversary sub-line!

I definitely want him and would be psyched to see him revealed at some point!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Not against him....but we would probably just get a red SLL repaint with a new head. He's very low on my Filmation priority list. I would rather have a King Micah in his royal garb though.