Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CUSTOM FILMATION HE-MAN, SKELETOR, Teela, BeastMan, Man At ARMS, Sorceress,& MORE!!

Quote Originally Posted by e-man View Post
    I've said it before in another thread in which you only showcased Adam and Sorceress, but I'll say it here once again: You are one BRILLIANT repainter! These figures now look as if they came straight out of the cartoon. Love that 'blue' shading in Adam's white shirt. Love the faces... brilliant stuff here!

Thank you for the nice compliments I really appreciate it - The shading on his white shirt I thought was a nice touch too,

I Only Have TrapJaw / MerMan / Triclops to go !! & maybe another if I have the time and money.

Been really fun painting and Thanks everyone for your Feedback
    Last edited by firestar88; August 21, 2012 at 12:18pm.

Heroic Master of Magic kalel0201's Avatar
    Hello again Firestar88. I see your still at the repainting. ") Nice job. It's obvious you love your Masters hehe. Cool! You have a knack for making figures look very animated versus more realistic. Would be good for a filmation line huh? Keep having FUN!

Hey Buddy =)

Thanks that was really nice of you, I actually am about to start a MOTU Teela vs BeastMan Statue - so I'm moving on up , I sanded it down, now i have to wait for my paints to come in the mail - paint it, put it all together and I'll post pictures of it when it's done, should be alot of fun keep my mind busy after my grandfather's passing.
    Thanks for your comments too =)

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    nice customs.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Snappy Threader
    Nice indeed. What paints are you using?

Unfortunately, I can't see anything on ImageShack. The silly site just wants me to sign up...and I refuse. Refuse!

Can you post individual pics please? Curious

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't see anything on ImageShack. The silly site just wants me to sign up...and I refuse. Refuse!

Can you post individual pics please? Curious
    I'm in the same boat
    I am fire made flesh, power incarnate, I am.... THE DARK PHOENIX!!!

The fire of the Phoenix burns through lies, you understand? The gaze of the Phoenix is like an x-ray tearing through every self-deception. So burn, Emma.
    Jean Grey, New X-men 139