Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Fantastic Plastic Toys ToD Sorceress Preorder Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    Let the man work, people!!! Fro my experience (with the mystery accessory) as soon as he gets to your order, he and his company are on top of it! I must've got an email everyday updating my status now; if that's not customer service, then I do not know what is! Bite the hand that feeds you and pray your hand knows how to make your own food from there on....
    Its OK I did tell people to let me know so as long as they just let me know everything will keep running smooth

I had to redo a bunch of invoices because the peoples email addresses they used for the store were not the same as their paypal so they never got the invoice. I went back this morning and started editing unpaid invoices using the proper paypal email (from my records) and that seems to have gotten the process going!

I should all be worked out by Wednesday at the latest I think. A bunch of ToD's are going to the USPS tomorrow so people should start receiving them by Friday I think!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I haven't received either an invoice or refund yet. Hope I'm in the invoice section!
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistico View Post
    I haven't received either an invoice or refund yet. Hope I'm in the invoice section!
    Have you logged into the store and checked? All order status were updated. If you were refunded you should have received a refund (all those were done in paypal last week) and the status will say REFUNDED. If you made it the status will say PENDING

Also don't post here, just pm me. I might not check this thread as fast but the pm's come directly to me
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Hey, Mark! Sent you a PM regarding my invoice for shipping...not sure if it sent correctly! LMK and thanks again for doing this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Its OK I did tell people to let me know so as long as they just let me know everything will keep running smooth

I had to redo a bunch of invoices because the peoples email addresses they used for the store were not the same as their paypal so they never got the invoice. I went back this morning and started editing unpaid invoices using the proper paypal email (from my records) and that seems to have gotten the process going!

I should all be worked out by Wednesday at the latest I think. A bunch of ToD's are going to the USPS tomorrow so people should start receiving them by Friday I think!
    Well I wanted to thank you again for the Keldor swords! They arrived today and thanks for the programs as well; I didn't expect them and it was a cool surprise (unless I just didn't pay attention and realize they'd come with it) but none the less, Major Thanks!!!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

OK I think I got everyone fixed who let me know last night taken care of, now I am working on those who messaged me today.

Thanks for the quick response last night Mark! I got the invoice from Paypal and sent you the payment this morning. I really appreciate all your hard work helping us out.

Hey Mark, should all these be shipped by now or not? Mine still says pending

Quote Originally Posted by Keldor5579 View Post
    Hey Mark, should all these be shipped by now or not? Mine still says pending
    One Accessory/One ToD orders in the US should have all shipped. Multiple ToD US orders are being done as I can fit them in (since they require bigger boxes its quicker if I did all the 1 ToD at the same time).

International Orders are being done today and tomorrow and anyone who has more than 1 ToD are being done today and this week.

The store gets updated as I go along so if the store is not updated I am still working on it. I have been up till almost 3am every night getting these done, this is tomorrow's shipment (included in these are the first international ToD orders which will get their tracking tomorrow)

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    Got my stuff and it RULES! Thanks for great service!

Thanks mark, I really appreciate the program from Power-Con, it was great extra.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Got my stuff and the extra goodies. Thanks alot!

Just received my items as well. Thanks again Mark!
    Bring on the Snake Armor!

Got my package today! Thanks again.

My tracking info says the package was delivered on the 15th, but nothing was there. Sent an email to the same address that sent the tracking numbers. Hopefully we can get in touch and work it out soon.
    Proud member of the Arizona MAZTERS since 2003

Quote Originally Posted by roykop View Post
    My tracking info says the package was delivered on the 15th, but nothing was there. Sent an email to the same address that sent the tracking numbers. Hopefully we can get in touch and work it out soon.
    I replied with what Paypal told me, I will contact the postmaster and see if they can put a tracer on it. I am not really sure what to do when they said they delivered something and the other person never got it

On that note I am a few days behind on the last International and US shipments, stamps.com froze my account about 2 days ago because I was shipping "too many international packages" and they wanted to make sure I was the one authorizing it and someone did not hack my account.

On the one hand I thank them for being vigilant since I am spending hundreds in postage, but one the other hand had they called me and asked things would not have come to a complete standstill

Its all fixed now so people should begin receiving tracking notices tonight and tomorrow as I resume the shipping

UPDATE: The package was placed in the wrong mail box, even though the correct address was on the label. Fortunately, the neighbor was nice and dropped it off in person at my door this morning
    Last edited by roykop; October 20, 2012 at 01:26pm.
    Proud member of the Arizona MAZTERS since 2003

Got mine yesterday. Thanks again!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

I am seeing lots of people should have their orders now, I am working all week to finish it out. Down to about 30 more and at least 10-15 should get notice today

Thanks again for the continued patience, it is GREATLY appreciated

I recieved my TOD Sorceress and my PC Keldor Sword a few days ago Mark. Everything was absolutely perfect, thanks kind sir. I really appreciated the programs as well. The cover art is amazing.
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it View Post
    Just to put my thoughts in this thread. Mark is a 100% honest seller and no one should be worried about their orders/money.
    People that were lcuky that they order had set to pending, should just have a bit of patience and wait their goodies.

I was one of them which the order has been cancelled (couse there were not plenty of TODS for everyone) but never had a doubt that I was goinjg to receive from Mark my ordered product or a full refund.

Packaging, labelling correct address, sending email is a HARD and TIME-CONSUMING work!

So please, everyone give Mark his time.

He was just trying to help everyone having his figure(s).
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it View Post
    I got $420 refund from Mark. Full and quick refund. Thanks!

And what about the 3 people who bought them from you Andrea? Are you going to ever reply to them or refund them? Its more then a month to this date that you pôsted in this tread 3 months sins I bought it from you on Ebay (andrea_thecat heeft een bericht gestuurd over POWER CON Exclusive MOTUC TEMPLE of DARKNESS SORCERESS New OVP MIB - PRE-SALE! objectnummer 110943579182
    Sep 17) , but it seems to take you a long time to even have the decensy to reply let stand alone refund them. Are you so honest? Or should I post your mail to me abouth your contact ( Mark in this case) he will be happy to read it. 2 faced stealing cat??? Sad I have to get to you this way isn't it. hopefully now you will get in contact with me.

Kind regards,
    some of my vintage/ custom collection
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hp?albumid=762