Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Plastic Toys ToD Sorceress Preorder Thread

If it says 2-3 days instead of add to cart does that mean you cant preorder anymore??
    Good Traders: Lee-man, joeybones, kobra kahn's mist, mr. fantastico, bigassbuzz, troyklops, scotward, kevin

Lousy Traders: REAPING
    Thank you for your patience and understanding friend. You will be reimbursed for both exclusive sets a value of the $70 paid in full. Your generosity will not go unrewarded..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by GorgeousGalvin View Post
    If it says 2-3 days instead of add to cart does that mean you cant preorder anymore??
    Yup unfortunately that means you missed out, this one was up for almost 3hrs.

I cannot take anymore preorders via the store for the Sorceress, if there is enough demand I could do it but I would need to increase the price by $15 to hire some assistance.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Drat! I somehow missed this thread. Have fun at Power-Con everyone. I wish my plans didn't change on me last minute.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    I missed it too, I have a powercon accessory come from the store, but was hoping to order TOD as well guess I'll have to put up with the $60 (including UK postage) on evilbay
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Good news and bad news, good news is secret accessories are now in hand. Bad news is Mattel had HUGE demand for ToD and so I got 3/4 of what I was hoping. I allowed every Con goer to go before me for 5 hours and then I proceeded to get mine. Some people might be upset at me for that but I felt given my large quantity it was only fair.

I am hoping they have a 2nd batch tomorrow but if not I will 100% refund those I could not help as promised at the end of next week. If you got in on the first large preorder you should be OK. Its the 2nd and 3rd smaller preorders I have to go through.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Hi Mark - any news on whether there were any more TOD figures?

Edit: just read they all sold out on Sunday
    Last edited by kochane; September 24, 2012 at 03:18pm.

Hordak! Put me in MOTUC! Barbecue17's Avatar
    Crap, I was on the 3rd preorder.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

When will be know if we made the cut? Thanks in advance.

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagodfather View Post
    When will be know if we made the cut? Thanks in advance.
    Mark is currently travelling back from Power-Con. He told me he will arrive back home on Wednesday (at which time I am sure he will let everyone know).
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

Ouch, just saw this. I was the final preorder. Damn.
    I do think it was fair to let everyone else go ahead of you though, just a shame they didn't bring enough figures.

I think I was on the first batch, if I recall it's the powercon accessory I was on the 2nd.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I am pretty sure I was in the first batch going by my initial post in this thread. A big thanks again to Mark, his wife and Fantastic Plastic Toys for doing this in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Mark is currently travelling back from Power-Con. He told me he will arrive back home on Wednesday (at which time I am sure he will let everyone know).
    I just arrived home, tomorrow I will unpack the cases of ToD I got and match up orders with inventory. After I do that I will begin the process of cancelling those orders we were not able to get and refunding the money 100% (remember the no risk guarantee is in effect)

Again I apologize for not being able to get this pulled off 100% , I know from talking to Mattel directly they were just as surprised as I was at the demand for a repaint Sorceress and while its good for the line I feel for those who will be canceled.

Anyone who knows me and saw me and my staff at PowerCon will tell you we tried everything in our power to convince Mattel to bring some more stock and I even offered to buy others ToD's for more money to fill the demand.

It just did not work and for that I am sorry.

No problem man, thanks for trying.

I really don't get how Mattel can be shocked that so many people want a Sorceress figure, that comes with an orb holder, that's also a brand new figure and based on a favourite minicomic look, that's being sold as an exclusive at a He-Man convention?
    Bring more figures next year, dudes.

But how many are being flipped on ebay for a big profit?

Hordak! Put me in MOTUC! Barbecue17's Avatar
    Any updates on these yet?
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Mark has been making regular updates on his store's Facebook Page. I think he is still catching from PC...He said it would be a few days for him to catch up.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/fptoys

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Its time for Electroid Love---ARAMESH in 2014!

Just saw that you weren't able to fulfill your preorders 100%, hopefully I made it. Thanks again.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    The update is about the same as before, they are all in my storage area and I am slowly matching up orders with items so that I know where the cut off point was. I am planning on letting those know this weekend who did not make it and then starting shipping them out.

In case people think I got just like 10-20 so how can it take so long, it was more in the 100-200. This was what I was loading in the car from PowerCon. The big boxes are ToD Sorceress for people who preordered

And its just me and my wife (with some help from my brother) so please I stress patience

Hey Mark! It was really awesome of you to offer this in the first place, so if my order doesn't go through, still much appreciated. Question: If our Sorceress order gets cancelled, will we still get our secret accessory or does the whole thing get cancelled? I'm assuming the secret accessory will still be shipped to us, but just wanted to make sure.
    Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wes2882 View Post
    Hey Mark! It was really awesome of you to offer this in the first place, so if my order doesn't go through, still much appreciated. Question: If our Sorceress order gets cancelled, will we still get our secret accessory or does the whole thing get cancelled? I'm assuming the secret accessory will still be shipped to us, but just wanted to make sure.
    Wes
    You are correct when a ToD gets canceled that person will be refunded 100% for the ToD but everything else bought at the same time or combined with it will still go.

Some people waited to buy the Accessory or other things till they got the Sorceress, I have their accessories and other items in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I just arrived home, tomorrow I will unpack the cases of ToD I got and match up orders with inventory. After I do that I will begin the process of cancelling those orders we were not able to get and refunding the money 100% (remember the no risk guarantee is in effect)

Again I apologize for not being able to get this pulled off 100% , I know from talking to Mattel directly they were just as surprised as I was at the demand for a repaint Sorceress and while its good for the line I feel for those who will be canceled.

Anyone who knows me and saw me and my staff at PowerCon will tell you we tried everything in our power to convince Mattel to bring some more stock and I even offered to buy others ToD's for more money to fill the demand.

It just did not work and for that I am sorry.
    I can vouch for this. He was trying hard to get all the figures he needed. I was there and a lot of people were going to wait till sunday to get their figures and by then they sold out.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    The update is about the same as before, they are all in my storage area and I am slowly matching up orders with items so that I know where the cut off point was. I am planning on letting those know this weekend who did not make it and then starting shipping them out.

In case people think I got just like 10-20 so how can it take so long, it was more in the 100-200. This was what I was loading in the car from PowerCon. The big boxes are ToD Sorceress for people who preordered

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...50483989_n.jpg

And its just me and my wife (with some help from my brother) so please I stress patience
    These boxes are such a view!
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

OK the first round is done, I have notified those whose order is now pending shipment and those who have been canceled.

Tomorrow I will finish it up. Then the process will shift to invoicing for shipping costs, refunding those canceled and trying to get all this from storage into your hands!

Hey Mark, i was in the first pre-order of TOD and also bought the accessory. My order still is listed as processing, not processed. Should i be changed to processed? Also ordered the Tumblers which are processed and ready to ship. You could combine the order if you wanted.
    Last edited by Keldor5579; September 29, 2012 at 05:01pm.