Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Plastic Toys ToD Sorceress Preorder Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Keldor5579 View Post
    Hey Mark, i was in the first pre-order of TOD and also bought the accessory. My order still is listed as processing, not processed. Should i be changed to processed? Also ordered the Tumblers which are processed and ready to ship. You could combine the order if you wanted.
    It will all get changed to pending soon, after 20 or so preorders I left eveything as processing
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Ok, yeah i noticed a note at the bottom of my tumblers order that said they would all be combined. Sorry i didn't see that before.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    OK the first round is done, I have notified those whose order is now pending shipment and those who have been canceled.

Tomorrow I will finish it up. Then the process will shift to invoicing for shipping costs, refunding those canceled and trying to get all this from storage into your hands!
    I could have sworn I was in the first round but I didn't get any notifications.....

First round means my first batch of approved/cancels NOT the first preorder

Basically I approved the first half of preorder 1 and cancelled the back half of preorder 3, tomorrow I will resume and meet in the middle
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    First round means my first batch of approved/cancels NOT the first preorder

Basically I approved the first half of preorder 1 and cancelled the back half of preorder 3, tomorrow I will resume and meet in the middle
    Ahh, I gotcha.

I have pulled out the Grayskull Orb from the Big Bin of Accessories™ in anticipation for the arrival of ToD so I am anxiously awaiting the processed authorisation so I know I definitely have her coming.

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    I wouldn't worry guys. remember Mark is a 1 man show here and it will take him some time. Without him doing this for us all, we'd have less of a chance then we do now.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Thexxwatcherxx's Newly Chosen:
    Batman1180~The Godbeast~TheFallen~
    Sword-of-Grayskull~ChrisBryan~

Quote Originally Posted by thexxwatcherxx View Post
    I wouldn't worry guys. remember Mark is a 1 man show here and it will take him some time. Without him doing this for us all, we'd have less of a chance then we do now.
    Thanks, I would hope nobody would worry anyway since I have been a mod here for 10 years

I am aiming to get 10-20 packages out per day starting tomorrow or Tuesday, the speed will be based on how quickly people pay for the invoices I send for shipping of the ToD and how fast I can pack the boxes/packages.

The refunds will take me 1-2 weeks simply because I withdrew all the money in cash (with how rare she was I did not want any CC issues since I was buying 100-200 of her). So when I returned I had to deposit that money and move it to Paypal. If anyone has dealt with Paypal and large amounts they tend to scrutinize it so its not instant.

But I have been fully open and honest so at least on the Org I think people will understand and give me the time that I need. If anyone has any questions I urge you to email me or pm me. I had someone file a paypal claim against me this morning for basically a shipping address change, not sure if they realized that holds the money and requires us to reach an agreement. Its things that like that also slow down the process for everyone else.

Heroic Warrior andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it's Avatar
    I placed two orders of TOD sorceress.
    7 TOD Sorceress each order for a total of 14 TOD sorceress.
    I placed the first order during the first minutes of your second TODS sale. I was very quick!
    And I got ALL my 14 TOD SORCERESS cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is NOT fair!

I was one of the first to purchase the TOD sorceress in the very first minutes of your second batch!

I ordered 7 TOD sorceress for 210 USD and you cannot cancel ALL!

I also made a second order of 7 TOD sorceress bought at the BEGINNING of your 3rd batch that ALREADY were cancelled!

You obtained only 3/4 of figures that is 75% of what you need? Why are you cancelling 100% of my TOD sorceress???

I ordered 14 from you! I sent 420 USD!

Please send me AT LEAST 7 TOD sorceress (that is my first order that in time was placed at the very forst minute of your second TOD sorceress sale).

If you don't accomplich to send me at least 7 figures I will have a VERY BAD OPINION about you!

I lent you $420 for WHAT?????

I want at least 7 TOO sorceress!

You said that orders would have been cancelled by time, so that first came first served. I was VERY quick placing order in the first minute of your second sale. So you are going to cancel all the second sale and third sale orders???

I can't believe!

Please Mark send me at least my 7 TOD sorceress!

I really hope you can send ayt least 7!
    Or you have to admit you are not very professional at all!

I put $420 in your hands and I was pretty quick I will be VERY DISAPPOINTED if you just will not send me at least half figures.
    Yesterday I was notified my second order was cancelled, and that is OK but also my first order!!!!

I have the paypal receipt that proves my orders have benn placed the time I am telling so let me know if you need these proofs. Also understand that I live in Italy and the time registered in Italy is about 8 hours later that the time in USA.

Please Mark don't be such a delusion to me!

Sincerely, Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it View Post
    I placed two orders of TOD sorceress.
    7 TOD Sorceress each order for a total of 14 TOD sorceress.
    I placed the first order during the first minutes of your second TODS sale. I was very quick!
    And I got ALL my 14 TOD SORCERESS cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is NOT fair!

I was one of the first to purchase the TOD sorceress in the very first minutes of your second batch!

I ordered 7 TOD sorceress for 210 USD and you cannot cancel ALL!

I also made a second order of 7 TOD sorceress bought at the BEGINNING of your 3rd batch that ALREADY were cancelled!

You obtained only 3/4 of figures that is 75% of what you need? Why are you cancelling 100% of my TOD sorceress???

I ordered 14 from you! I sent 420 USD!

Please send me AT LEAST 7 TOD sorceress (that is my first order that in time was placed at the very forst minute of your second TOD sorceress sale).

If you don't accomplich to send me at least 7 figures I will have a VERY BAD OPINION about you!

I lent you $420 for WHAT?????

I want at least 7 TOO sorceress!

You said that orders would have been cancelled by time, so that first came first served. I was VERY quick placing order in the first minute of your second sale. So you are going to cancel all the second sale and third sale orders???

I can't believe!

Please Mark send me at least my 7 TOD sorceress!

I put $420 in your hands and I was pretty quick I will be VERY DISAPPOINTED if you just will not send me at least half figures.
    Yesterday I was notified my second order was cancelled, and that is OK but also my first order!!!!

I have the paypal receipt that proves my orders have benn placed the time I am telling so let me know if you need these proofs. Also understand that I live in Italy and the time registered in Italy is about 8 hours later that the time in USA.

Please Mark don't be such a delusion to me!

Sincerely, Andrea
    I have replied to you in email, I filled them in numerical order. If you want to have a negative opinion of me or even leave me negative feedback that is totally fair. I have been open and honest this entire time and so it is what it is. You are going to be refunded 100% within the week and you will still receive your accessories as well as some programs and art prints.

But I cannot invent figures that do not exist, I tried my best and fell short. The 2nd and 3rd Preorders were much smaller compared to the 1st which is why they sold out in a matter of minutes compared to the 1st which took an entire night to sell out.

I don't know what else to tell you, I did everything as fair as I could and so if you want to be disappointed in me or leave me a bad mark that is within your rights.

What I really cannot understand is (since part of the second batch preorders have been successfull) why I was left out.
    I placed my order in the very first moments after the button ADD TO CART was avaible, so I had my order placed as soon as the second sale started. And I was confident that at least this order was going to be processed.
    I have the paypal receipt and I can show evidence of the time I placed order.
    Can you please double check the timing of my order placement? Please!

What I really cannot understand is (since part of the second batch preorders have been successfull) why I was left out.
    I placed my order in the very first moments after the button ADD TO CART was avaible, so I had my order placed as soon as the second sale started. And I was confident that at least this order was going to be processed.
    I have the paypal receipt and I can show evidence of the time I placed order.
    Can you please double check the timing of my order placement? Please!
    I did, the way the store works is when paypal receives the money they alert the store to give you an order number. So I went by Order Number when I was filling the orders as that was the only fair way (given its dictated by Paypal, if they do not accept the payment then the store does not trigger an actual order). There was only a limited amount available in Preorder 2 and Preorder 3.

As I have told you in email you have to do what you think is right, if that is being upset with me or wanting to leave me a negative feedback that is your right and I won't argue it.

Hi again Mark,
    I will not go on any crusade against you. I have no really bad feelings against you, and at the moment I have no evidence of some your bad intentional behaviour or fault and I hope I will never find.
    But I am very sad and please don't wonder if I will no more visit your "Fantastic" Plastic Toys Store.
    Please send me back my 420 usd as soon as possible and ship my Keldor swords in a timely manner.
    I really wish that all our pending deals will be processed and completed in the shortest time possible, so that I can soon left this negativity over and forget about this sad and extremely disappointing experience.
    I want to point out and underline that I understand and I don't think you are responsible of my unsatisfaction, I am just sad about things went (notwithstanding your good work).
    Best regards, Andrea
    Last edited by andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it; September 30, 2012 at 06:16pm.

Hi again Mark,
    I will not go on any crusade against you. I have no really bad feelings against you, and at the moment I have no evidence of some your bad intentional behaviour or fault and I hope I will never find.
    But I am very sad and please don't wonder if I will no more visit your "Fantastic" Plastic Toys Store.
    Please send me back my 420 usd as soon as possible and ship my Keldor swords in a timely manner.
    I really wish that all our pending deals will be processed and completed in the shortest time possible, so that I can soon left this negativity over and forget about this sad and extremely disappointing experience.
    Best regards, Andrea
    I will make sure everything is taken care of by Tuesday, refunds and accessories shipment. Once again I am sorry.

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I had some of my TOD Sorceress figures cancelled, BUT I still consider Mark one of the most professional people I have ever come in contact with. He worked his butt off to help as many people on He-Man.org with ToD sorceress figures, Secret Accessories, art prints, etc ALL WHILE trying to enjoy Power-Con and work a booth.

I don't know how anyone can have anything negative to say about a guy that sacrificed so much for so many people. He didn't have to help anyone, but he was gracious enough to offer his time to do so. It wasn't his fault that Mattel ran out of stock.

So, THANK YOU Mark for all that you have done!!! You are very much appreciated and a true professional!!!
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

MOTU_Maniac, I pm'ed you!

Yay! PENDING. Thanks again Mark!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Thanks Mark, can't wait to get my accessory, ToD and Tumblers! Once i get my invoice i'll be paid immediately!

I will begin giving refunds tonight and do a series each day, by Friday everyone who was canceled will have their ToD money returned as I promised in the item description

Mark you are the ToD man!
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Just for the record Andrea_the_cat has now been refunded the entire amount ($420) of the ToD Sorceress, I said I was a man of my word and I intend to prove it. Normally I keep this kind of info private but since it could possibly lead others to get the wrong idea about me I want it on record.

thanks for all your hard work Mark!
    All of the time and effort you have put into this endeavour are greatly appreciated!
    I look forward to continuing to do business with you and support your store!

I got $420 refund from Mark. Full and quick refund. Thanks!

Bummed that my (2) TOD Sorceresses were cancelled but happy to be getting the secret accessory for me and my bud. Thanks again for helping us out, Mark!

More refunds sent, last batch will be tonight and then everyone who needed their money back will have it as I promised

Invoices began going out last night as well for ToD orders to pay additional shipping. My first priority is to get the Accessory orders out first since they are already paid for. Then it will be ToD orders. My goal is to have everything at least invoiced and hopefully shipped by next Friday.

Thanks for the update.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither