Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Plastic Toys ToD Sorceress Preorder Thread

Thanks again for doing this, Mark! You rock, as always.

I'll actually be sending my Secret Accessory on to another member as yet another member here surprised me with an extra when he shipped my ToD Sorceress.

What a swell community we have here. Too bad most of the Real World isn't so great, huh?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

ToD orders will start shipping on Saturday, some people have already been invoiced. More will be invoiced this weekend. I was trying to get the accessories shipped first but people are filing claims against me in Paypal since its been about 1 1/2 weeks since the Con ended and I am not moving fast enough. So in an effort to please everyone I am aiming to have everything shipped by next Friday.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Thanks again for doing this, Mark! You rock, as always.

I'll actually be sending my Secret Accessory on to another member as yet another member here surprised me with an extra when he shipped my ToD Sorceress.

What a swell community we have here. Too bad most of the Real World isn't so great, huh?
    I was just about to agree with this...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    ToD orders will start shipping on Saturday, some people have already been invoiced. More will be invoiced this weekend. I was trying to get the accessories shipped first but people are filing claims against me in Paypal since its been about 1 1/2 weeks since the Con ended and I am not moving fast enough. So in an effort to please everyone I am aiming to have everything shipped by next Friday.
    But then I read this.

What kind of ****ing person files a claim after you went out of your way to help people out?

I'm sorry you've been forced to deal with nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisware View Post
    But then I read this.

What kind of ****ing person files a claim after you went out of your way to help people out?

I'm sorry you've been forced to deal with nonsense.
    It has happened 3 times since Saturday, and I mean in general I don't mind but none of the individuals have even emailed me or contacted me. It was straight to Paypal to file a item not received claim.

And Paypal automatically takes the money so I just have to hope that when they get their items they release the claim, otherwise its a loss I will just have to deal with I guess.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Heroic Warrior
    Just wow, I just don't get the impatience sometimes? Got my secret accessories today, thanks. Unfortunately I got in too late for the TOD Sorceress and received my refund yesterday also. Thanks again Mark, without your effort I may not have gotten the combined Keldor Swords.

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    That's shatty! Again Mark's just one guy. Give him time! Sheesh some people, seriously!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Thexxwatcherxx's Newly Chosen:
    Batman1180~The Godbeast~TheFallen~
    Sword-of-Grayskull~ChrisBryan~

That is disgusting. Does that mean you are going to have to add yourself to the bad traders list?

In this kind of situation all you can do is laugh and hope that you don't end up out of pocket. But I really hope this doesnt sour you on doing this as it has been a huge help for some of us.

Yeah the worst part is that its all a misunderstanding I think. My store triggers updates and notices, but I think many peoples emails see them as spam so in their minds they don't get anything and just gave me money.

They won't come here and ask, they don't go back to the store and use the Inquiry button to send me email, they just head straight to paypal thinking they have been ripped off.

About the only thing I can do is burn the candle on both ends and get them all shipped out and let whatever happens happen.

I got my refund yesterday, thanks. Absolutely no rush whatsoever for the rest of my order, you get to it when you get to it. Sorry to hear people are giving you a hard time.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Hi Mark, are there still some invoices that haven't been sent out for TOD?...I have not received one yet (an invoice that is). I will send you an e-mail if you say "yes:
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Heroic Warrior
    Hey Mark,
    Noticed my refund in my paypal yesterday. Kind of bummed I souldn't make the cut for a TOD Sorceress but still think you did the right think. First come ,first serve
    No rush on my accessories, if you need to prioritize.
    Thanks again for trying to get me the Sorceress. I really appreciate it. Especially since I couldn't make it to the con to get one.
    I'd definetely do it again if you offered it again.
    Thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    Hi Mark, are there still some invoices that haven't been sent out for TOD?...I have not received one yet (an invoice that is). I will send you an e-mail if you say "yes:
    Yes there are still a lot of invoices to go out, I try to do them 10-15 at a time and wait till they are paid before moving on. Otherwise I would have like 100 pending invoices

All invoices should be sent by Sunday night, the first ToD's are going out today actually (after a week of Accessory shipping)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SorceressSon View Post
    Hey Mark,
    Noticed my refund in my paypal yesterday. Kind of bummed I souldn't make the cut for a TOD Sorceress but still think you did the right think. First come ,first serve
    No rush on my accessories, if you need to prioritize.
    Thanks again for trying to get me the Sorceress. I really appreciate it. Especially since I couldn't make it to the con to get one.
    I'd definetely do it again if you offered it again.
    Thanks a bunch
    I have no issues doing it on this level, I would probably make some changes to how I went about it. I enjoy helping people, a few bad impatient and unreasonable apples won't change that.

people are filing claims against me in Paypal since its been about 1 1/2 weeks since the Con ended and I am not moving fast enough.
    I'm sorry to hear about this, hope you don't take it too hard on yourself.
    What's up with these people??
    They should be grateful for all the burden you took for our sake and yet they have the nerves to file paypal claims..

Glad to hear that this is not discouraging you, will probably try to hit you up for 2 Strobos next year... if you do it again for him....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    THANK YOU MARK...Seriously, thank you very much for doing this for me and everyone else. Please take as much time as you need to process everything. I am very grateful for all of the hard work that you have done for us on this, I hope someday I can return the favor.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I know I have told you before, but I will say it again...it is a blessing to have someone like you that is willing to help out as many people as you possibly can. Thank you so much!
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

Heroic Warrior andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it's Avatar
    Just to put my thoughts in this thread. Mark is a 100% honest seller and no one should be worried about their orders/money.
    People that were lcuky that they order had set to pending, should just have a bit of patience and wait their goodies.

I was one of them which the order has been cancelled (couse there were not plenty of TODS for everyone) but never had a doubt that I was goinjg to receive from Mark my ordered product or a full refund.

Packaging, labelling correct address, sending email is a HARD and TIME-CONSUMING work!

So please, everyone give Mark his time.

He was just trying to help everyone having his figure(s).

Quote Originally Posted by andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it View Post
    Just to put my thoughts in this thread. Mark is a 100% honest seller and no one should be worried about their orders/money.
    People that were lcuky that they order had set to pending, should just have a bit of patience and wait their goodies.

I was one of them which the order has been cancelled (couse there were not plenty of TODS for everyone) but never had a doubt that I was goinjg to receive from Mark my ordered product or a full refund.

Packaging, labelling correct address, sending email is a HARD and TIME-CONSUMING work!

So please, everyone give Mark his time.

He was just trying to help everyone having his figure(s).

Here here, mark is doing the best he can. He's got a lot on his plate he will get all the orders out. Remember people he's a one man band. And he did throw a disclaimer about everything before he took your money. Patenice will only help solve it nuthing else.
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Heroic Warrior andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it's Avatar
    I have the sensation that Brian Ooze didn't read what I wrote.

Andrea you have a full mail! (Svuota la casella )

No I did. I'm agreeing and adding to it..
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

OK all the Secret Accessory only orders have been given to the USPS and stamps.com as well as my store should be updating people by Monday. The ToD are starting now and so if you have gotten a ToD from me and you have not received an invoice BY MONDAY NIGHT please contact me via pm.

People were invoiced for ToD combined shipping, some won't receive invoices if they have ordered extra items like the Tumblers, Minimates or Monster High. Only in cases where the shipping paid is not enough to cover the items will I invoice.

Also people won't if they bought a lot of accessories (3 or more) with their TOD as the $3.50 shipping per accessory order will have paid for it. In those instances please log into your store account and see if the status has been updated (again by TOMORROW night).

If you pm or email me give me 1 day or 2 to respond, we did a LOT of stuff in paypal this weekend and so if you did not get your invoice I will look into it and send another if need be.

Hey Mark Haven't recieved my invoice
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by bibo26 View Post
    Hey Mark Haven't recieved my invoice
    Some of them are still going out, paypal is not moving as fast as I want it to. I will look and see if its been sent or not. About 30 people got theirs this afternoon and paid so they are still working their way out I guess.

Let the man work, people!!! Fro my experience (with the mystery accessory) as soon as he gets to your order, he and his company are on top of it! I must've got an email everyday updating my status now; if that's not customer service, then I do not know what is! Bite the hand that feeds you and pray your hand knows how to make your own food from there on....
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app