Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End Of War Weapons Pak - ALMOST GONE- NOW SOLD OUT!

End Of War Weapons Pak - ALMOST GONE- NOW SOLD OUT!

It now says Almost Gone for the Weapons Pak.

Get that money Mattel.

"My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    It now says Almost Gone for the Weapons Pak.

Get that money Mattel.

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...psfa33f898.gif
    Ohh man that $#*^$, I was hopeing to get another one when finaces permited. just to get another Rattler armor.

Nepthu and Lord Dactus too.

Quote Originally Posted by braxsis364 View Post
    Ohh man that $#*^$, I was hopeing to get another one when finaces permited. just to get another Rattler armor.
    If it sells out before then, you can always hit up the marketplace at a later time to ask if someone can sell you the armor.

I got one yesterday. It was hard to order it on its own, but I did it.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

I didn't grab one EA or DOS because I couldn't grab any Horde Troopers with it. With regret, I've finally grabbed one today. It sucks to buy it by itself for more than $29, but it's done.

If the cart trick works then they still have nearly 3,000 of these in stock. How is that almost gone? I would expect Mattel to pull it after the weekend and then offer it again at a later date. I think this will be another fake sellout.

They put the last Weapons Pack right into the Essentials after its sale....likely, they'll do the same here.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    Had to wait until I got paid today to buy one. I got worried last night when I saw it was "almost gone" that I wouldn't be able to get one. I was very relieved to see it was still around this morning. My only complaint...$34 dollars with UPS shipping....ouch
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y

They really should have put it on sale with the Sky Sled. More people would have pulled the trigger with the combined sale.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    If the cart trick works then they still have nearly 3,000 of these in stock. How is that almost gone? I would expect Mattel to pull it after the weekend and then offer it again at a later date. I think this will be another fake sellout.
    I can't seem to do the cart trick. Is there something specific you're doing to get it to work?

You're right. It isn't. They still have over 2300 Nepthu figures in stock too.

Looks like Kowl is super popular, color choice be damned. Congrats to his fans.

I would have passed, and almost did, but I didn't want to pay $20 for just Rattlor's armor and Netossa's Sword after the fact, at least now I have some other BS to mess around with before I store it away, and honestly, if I wanted to break it up and sell stuff, I'd certainly sell Kowl....I don't really want him, at least not in his toy colors.... I'm not that much of a POP fan that I want every Orko and Cringer that goes with them.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Snappy Threader
    I have been wanting Kowl for a long time. It kind of surprsies me that it isn't sold out already.....and here I was worried I might not get it in EA....

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, we have a WINNER!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hosed Ovor View Post
    You're right. It isn't. They still have over 2300 Nepthu figures in stock too.

Nepthu is my Big Lots pick of the week for next year's warehouse dump.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Looks like Kowl is super popular, color choice be damned. Congrats to his fans.
    Ummm... He isn't. Try reading the other posts. I plan on maybe picking up the pack on the Cyber Monday sale if there is anything else worth getting.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Are you saying that Kowl fired from the grassy knoll? Follow the money. Toyguru was Deep Throat all along. Only Vince Foster knows the truth about Netossa's missing helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookie View Post
    Ummm... He isn't. Try reading the other posts. I plan on maybe picking up the pack on the Cyber Monday sale if there is anything else worth getting.
    I dunno. If the set was up for sale a month or longer after the original sale date and someone said there were nearly 3,000 sets left, then I could see how folks might say the set wasn't popular... but it's been 3 days. I'm assuming at least 7,000 were sold?

They have probably made less of this WP than the previous one, which is still available after one year!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by braxsis364 View Post
    Don't worry, it's not going to sell out at all. As of right now there are 2,816 units available on Matty. Labelling it Almost Gone is a pure marketing trick to help move a seriously pegwarming item, just like the previous Great Unrest Weapons Pack (of which there are still 2,440 left after being an evergreen item for a whole year). You'd better wait till BF/CM to grab another, since they'll probably offer them at half the price to try to get rid of some of the overstock. Or maybe they'll just move it into the evergreen section.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Someone reported it was 2,880 just under a day-and-a-half ago on my timeline, so it sold about 64 sets between then and now. It's still selling albeit slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I dunno. If the set was up for sale a month or longer after the original sale date and someone said there were nearly 3,000 sets left, then I could see how folks might say the set wasn't popular... but it's been 3 days. I'm assuming at least 7,000 were sold?
    Correct! You are assuming. You know what that does...
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Considering that last Weapons Pak still hasn't sold over a year after its release, and this one is down to 2700-ish units after a week, I'd say it's been pretty popular, and Kowl is probably a large factor in that. If Kowl wasn't in it, it would probably stick around for a year like that last one.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    They put the last Weapons Pack right into the Essentials after its sale....likely, they'll do the same here.
    I don't know about that. I have a feeling that it was treated like a normal figure due to Kowl being in the pak. Kowl is really the figure, and the weapons are just accessories. Something tells me this one won't be in essentials after it's done.