Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first custom created MOTUC characters: The Sinestra Sisters!

Great use of two of my favorite WWE Divas! Nice job on their faces for certain. They look so much better than Mattle's aps.!
    Would you paint mine???
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

i gotta say i love this idea
    Please don't try to contact me thru heman.org about casted parts. That is specifically against there guidelines and out of respect for them don't do it. I rarely visit this site any more anyway so any messages more than likely wont be seen for a month. Facebook is the best way, i check there daily.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinitess View Post
    The girls are cool. I like those heads. Makes me want to craft some girls myself with them (though probably not Horde. Would feel too much like snatching an idea.)

Hiss now looks more like King Pythos of the Reptons (Filmation)-- which isn't a bad thing. The Reptons were supposed to be the descendents of the Snake Men after all.
    I'll have to go back and look at the Reptons, I don't remember them. That's cool though, mainly I didn't want him to look like some human bandit

Quote Originally Posted by General Hawk 7 View Post
    Great use of two of my favorite WWE Divas! Nice job on their faces for certain. They look so much better than Mattle's aps.!
    Would you paint mine???
    Ha well I don't know how well that would go, but thanks

I do wish I had picked up any Mattel Divas that I saw in stores though to have some options for other customs, the heads work really well on MOTUC bodies.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Snappy Threader
    I just saw this. Very nice.

I'm new here. I just saw these beautiful sister and was floored. They are really spectacular. Nice job especially on the faces and their bios!

Thanks! Appreciate it
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Those susters are awesome! Great work and great bios!

Would love to see some weapon differences to reflect their elemental powers.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Actually I did make some attempts to add some weapon effects. Unfortunately I couldn't get a good "fire" effect, but I did put a lightning/and or magical energy" effect around their staffs. I have a great lightning effect that I can use in Tempestra's "casting hand", and as soon as I find a good fire effect for Infernra, I'll get it set and snap a few new pictures

Thanks to a friend, I finally found a decent flame effect for Infernra. it worked perfectly, because I actually wanted her to have blueish flames.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...95712414_n.jpg

Unfortunately I'm out of space (since it will not let me delete pictures for some reason and I'm not upgrading) so you have to follow the link.

For Infernra, I used the parts from the Wildcats figure Helspont for the staff flame and the hand flame. Tempestra is using various force lightning bits from Star Wars.

Because I am a one hit wonder, updated with a few new shots and a proper bio thanks to the Great Rebellion!

Fabulous! Love it, love it, love it!!
    MOTUC most wanted: Skelcons, Satma, Lord Masque, Vultak, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warrior, Horde Wraith, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Catra Cat Form, Evil Seed 200X, Old Man Marzo 200X, Prahvus, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Skeletor's Robot Knights, Lady Slither, Lady Valtira

Your customs and their bio are engaging. This is a neat idea. Other than Adam and Adora, your twins are a nice addition.
    Mini-comic Garn!
    http://old.he-man.org/primary_sects/...50/07-08.shtml
    ----------------------------------
    Sagitar, Saurod, Skytree and Songster.