Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: $40 haircut?

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Not too many ways you can shell out forty or fifty bucks and come out really feeling great, with afterglow lasting for a couple of weeks.
    Certainly not legal ways. :-)

Until pretty recently, I mostly cut my own hair.
    I started going to a friend of a friend who is a stylist and she does good work, I think.
    Runs about $25 + tip... including the shampoo, scalp massage, etc... Not too bad, I say.
    Bill :: guitargod694

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Just had a trim at the place my mom went for her hair and they only charged me 12 bucks. And they did trim quite a bit; it was getting so long I was afraid someone was going to hand me a loincloth and a chimp for a sidekick...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I pay $20 plus $5 tip to the woman that styles my wife's hair. The catch is... I go every 2 weeks. When I was little my parents were negligent about getting my hair cut in a timely manner so now I am very self conscious about it. So, I guess my wife actually has her hair done by the woman who cuts my hair since I see her much more often.

That said... POOF! I disappear from the .org again for another year or so.
    Want List: Mosquitor Staction, He-Ro, Orko + Adam, Keldor, Battle Armor He-Man
    Trader Feedback

I pay £35 (which is about $54) for my hair cut at the salon I go to and that's the cheapest men's wash & cut they do.

Well, my hair finally grew back. And I just cut it again. Gutsy!

Eh, it isn't that hard if you're smart about it. The back is where I screwed up last time so this time I pulled a winter cap down to the cutting level to make sure I didn't accidentally go above that. Worked great.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."