Thread: Fans of One Piece

Hybrid View

Fans of One Piece

why is season 2 fifth voyage dvd going for such a high price?? I'm seeing people charging up to $150 for it!!! used for no less than $55! WTH?? other ones are less but that volume is INSANE!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Don't know. You would be better off just buying their recently released collections that contain those episodes.

Hmmmmmmm, it sells for high? My box has been autographed by a few of the voice actors, I wonder...

HECK NO!!!! I am not getting rid of any of my OP DVDs.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Don't know. You would be better off just buying their recently released collections that contain those episodes.

Hmmmmmmm, it sells for high? My box has been autographed by a few of the voice actors, I wonder...

HECK NO!!!! I am not getting rid of any of my OP DVDs.
    what are the recent ones? I am on season 2 fourth voyage these sets it's the fifth voyage selling for strange money, but 6 and 7 are normal and sets below it are CHEAP!

is there another release? I love this series though. I'm almost done my fourth voyage and I will start jonesing soon
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    hmm so this is a new release over the ones I'm collecting? at the end of the day I guess it doesn't matter, but I liked how the voyage sets were done. Thank you sir!! (I started of this series with fan subbed bootlegs)

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    hmm so this is a new release over the ones I'm collecting? at the end of the day I guess it doesn't matter, but I liked how the voyage sets were done. Thank you sir!! (I started of this series with fan subbed bootlegs)
    Yeah. It kinda sucks if you have all of the previous volumes up to that point, but I think in this case, price overrides consistency.

Like you, I started the show with fansubs, well, sort of. The first episode I watched was 244 and it was raw. I found it interesting enough that I started watching the show fansubbed from that point on, but ended up stopping at like episode 304 and I'm not sure why. I'm just happy Funimation is finally close to where I was because Franky is my second favorite character (Robin is first). Also, the guy they got to do Franky's english voice is awesome. I've hung out with him the last two years at my local anime convention and the man is hysterical. He is coming back this year again (in 2 weeks!!!), so I am very anxious to talk to him again.