42 29.58%
  • D-List

29 20.42%
  • Z-List

18 12.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rank Rio Blast's Importance

He'd actually be a cool stand alone figure, especially if you can take off all his bricka bracka. Just a cool cowboy action figure.

I still think he has no business on Eternia. Totally at odds with the established styles and culture of the planet. Ditto Ninjor.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Heroic Podcaster
    B list but his very unique vintage sculpt plus well his designed action feature always made him one of my favorites! A 4H update is LONG overdue! Hope he comes out before the end of the year!

Needs no variant - one Rio will be awesome enough!
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man - GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - MERMISTA! - MultiBot - NINJOR! - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST! - Rotar
    Saurod - SPINNERELLA! - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - TUNG LASHOR! - Twistoid

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    B List, No Variant.

Personally, I absolutely love him so, for me, he's a "Must Have" but being more rational about it, I see him as a B Lister.

In the vintage line there is only A & B list characters. The C,D & not worthy characters are for NA(I maybe giving too much credit when saying C & D list for NA).
    Rio is B list & not variant worthy.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    This is a figure I was unaware of as a child, and while I do hope he's made eventually, there's a number of characters still unaccounted for that I'm more interested in. D-Lister for me.

Heroic Warrior
    Rio's a tough one for me. As a kid, I *really* liked him. He was loaded with weaponry and that backpack is still one of my favorite accessories to this day. However, I have no idea what a cowboy is doing in the MOTU world. Sure, I can come up with something, but there's just no way that in the context of the MOTU storyline, that he fits in. So D list for me. If he was just a former Palace Guard that had his body augmented to hold all of that weaponry, then we'd talk. I *want* him in classics because he's vintage, but oy...