Thread: Questions about ACME toy store in Orlando

Widget

Questions about ACME toy store in Orlando

I'm not sure if it's ok to ask questions about retailers, but our family is heading to Orlando for my son's Make-A-Wish trip next week and I was wondering what to expect from this store in the way of MOTU. Mainly, I was wondering what the general pricing would be for MOC figures. Just a general idea. I heard they are fair priced, but I'm not sure what that means. I quite regularly have dreams that I'm walking in a toy store stocked with 80s gear, and I'm kinda hoping that this place lives up to it's reputation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but let me wish you and your son a wonderful trip.

I haven't been but here is a commercial, WOW!!

Hope you guys have a blast. I have dreams like that too, usually it's a regular toy store though, last one I had they reissued Eternia and all the playsets, Eternia was only $115!!! man I hated waking up from that dream!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Podcaster
    When I die I want to haunt that place forever.

ROD-MAN, pick up that Evil-Lyn for me, I'm good for it.

Hope you and your son have a terrific time!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid